December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

lauzie you are totally allowed to lie on your front its fine and wont hurt the baby your body will stop you being able to sleep on your front long before its bad for baby

Thanks Lynni! I spent the whole of my preg with Amy on my back or side as I was too afraid to lie on my tummy :rofl:

Hi, hope everyones doing well?

Unfortunately, i'm no longer part of the group, had quite a lot of bleeding during the night, went to the epu today and they confirmed by u/s that i miscarried at 6 weeks, have to go back on Friday to get more bloods and anti-d

Wishing everyone, a very h&h pregnancy x

Really sorry to hear this Carly. Huge hugs :hugs: xxxx

Unfortunately, i'm no longer part of the group, had quite a lot of bleeding during the night, went to the epu today and they confirmed by u/s that i miscarried at 6 weeks, have to go back on Friday to get more bloods and anti-d

So sorry to read this hun :hugs: xx

I'm so sorry to hear about that CarlyT!

Welcome Jennifaerie, hope you ahve a happy and healthy baby xxx

Well girls I got BFP this morning April 13th so aged 41yrs and not over the hill at all .
AU NATURELLE and blessing from the big man in sky and Mr Storky THANKYOU ever so much
EDD 18th Dec 2011 (I will be late as I alway am so more like Jan 2012)
xxx

Well girls I got BFP this morning April 13th so aged 41yrs and not over the hill at all .
AU NATURELLE and blessing from the big man in sky and Mr Storky THANKYOU ever so much
EDD 18th Dec 2011 (I will be late as I alway am so more like Jan 2012)
xxx

Congratulations. You must be so happy. I'm a little upset tday as I've just found my next placement as a student nurse is on an orthopaedic ward, which is about 2hrs away from my home. I'm going to be so tired, and the work will be hard. Think I'll be about 16weeks pregnant by then. Just hope the sickness has gone by then.

:hugs::hugs: Carly I'm so sorry to hear this! Hope you're ok! xo

Does anyone know how quickly you start to show with baby no 2? I've heard varying reports but any friends of mine who fell pregnant within a year of having their first where properly showing by week 9! I suppose I'm wondering how long I'll be able to hide it for...xox

May I join you lovely December snowflake ladies? I am due on Dec 15th with my first child. (I have a feeling when I finally get a scan they may push my due date back though...

Good Luck! :flower:

Congrats to all the new ladies :)

And so sorry to hear your news Carly :( x

:hugs: I'm so sorry Carly xx

Welcome and congratulations to all the new ladies! :hi:

Well, was supposed to have an appointment with the practice nurse today to confirm my pregnancy, but she's called in sick AGAIN :grr: Fortunately the GP surgery had decided they're happy to believe me when I say I'm pregnant so I will just go to my booking I appointment on Friday, May 6th.

Sorry Carly I do hope you'll be ok darking. We are all thinking about you hunny...massive hugs from all....xxx

Does anyone know how quickly you start to show with baby no 2? I've heard varying reports but any friends of mine who fell pregnant within a year of having their first where properly showing by week 9! I suppose I'm wondering how long I'll be able to hide it for...xox

I was really bloated t first but then it went down and i was showing about 17 weeks. I think it depends on how toned your tummy muscles are and when you had your last baby. I had a 7 year gap so it was plenty of time to re tone my tummy.

Congratulations to all new BFPs!!

Huge hugs for you Carly xxxxxxxx

And hello to everyone else!

x

i was showing by wk 10 with ds2

sorry to hear Carly :hugs:

congrats to the new faces. im still in limbo, i know i know i should at least call the EPU and see what they say and im going to and then if they want me in i'll call my friends and they can come over tomorrow for a playdate and lunch and one can drive me to the EPU while the other watches the children

hiya, im 11 dpo and have had many BFP's in the last 24 hours!! i have alot of IC's to get through before i move onto the digis ha ha. anyway im due with my second on 22nd dec if i can be added. xx

I was really bloated t first but then it went down and i was showing about 17 weeks. I think it depends on how toned your tummy muscles are and when you had your last baby. I had a 7 year gap so it was plenty of time to re tone my tummy.

Congratulations to all new BFPs!![/QUOTE]

Mmm I had my first 6 months ago...I'm hoping I won't show till at least after first tri! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->