December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Congrats to all the new Bfp's!!

The notes i had last time were crappy paper pink ones that fell apart. With Kayden they were in a proper hard folder. You know the nhs is just getting tighter and tighter though so maybe soon we will have to make our own notes!

I am excited loads, Nathan will be about 21 months when this one is due so it should be fun as the two i have are hard work!

I had heartburn from before my positive with Nathan thats what made me test. It was all the way through and he had a right mop of hair. I only had it with Kayden from about 6 months and he had a little bit of hair but not much.

Okay so I caved. MIL and BIL now know and I'm visiting my mum tomorrow so I'm gonna tell her too. :blush:

Haha, I'm crap too, I've told my future sil, my mum, mil, and 6 of our closest friends...I suck!!! I figure though I would rather those closest to us know as if anything goes wrong (touch wood!) then they'll be the ones I'll be needing support from. XO

I really want to tell my friend as she has been so wonderful since I got preg with DD, she's a true friend that stuck around!!

She found out she was preg a few months ago and told me first (which really choked me up :blush:) BUT she has her 20 week scan today so I'm gonna wait a few days then tell her as I don't want to steal her thunder....also she's the only one that knew we were ttc :)

arrgh how am i gonna cope , Christmas, newborn, 20month old and 3 1/2 yr old eeek gonna be hectic here, lol im bribing my lil sister ( she doesnt know im preggers ) to come out with her new husband for Chrismtas.

im sorry if im irritating with my umming and arrhing about seing someone over the spotting, im normally quite assertive about these things but with the boys as well it seems like so much effort for what could be little answers, considering heading in next week when they should at least see a heartbeat as im sure im still pregnant and hopefully that will put my mind at rest but seeing nothing or just a sac and yolk wont reassure me at all iyswim?

I know exactly what you mean, it seems they just see pregnant ladies as a nuciance early on. I am at risk of ectopic but i know there is no point in going yet as nothing will really show till 6 weeks and until then whatever happens will happen so that is why i will leave it to see the doc to just before 6 weeks all going well xx

good afternoon ladies

congrats to all the new comers, our little group is growing nicely

i have made it to 6 weeks i am very very chuffed about that, seems things are going right. got up this morning and have the ironing done (yes the stack i said i'd do 3 weeks ago) also got most the dishes done..... so far a rather productive day, the bathroom needs done but i doubt i could handle the smell of any cleaning products.

so will ask OH to do it when he gets in, bet he will love me.

now just chilling on the sofa feeling drained

congrats on the 6wks hun im 6wks today as well, its nice to get this far with no major incidences.

Congrats on the 6 week mark missmayhem!! xo

thanks ladies... MS seems to have stuck as well, and i am a real sad person and rather enjoying it........... i see it as a good sign

thanks ladies... MS seems to have stuck as well, and i am a real sad person and rather enjoying it........... i see it as a good sign

I know what you mean its a definite sign of pregnancy hormones! I didn't get any ms first time round and doubt I'll get any this time either. Until I get the scan I basically have nothing really to go on aside from tiredness and being a bitch to dh! lol. xoxo

lol, bet he loves you very much...........

i can't wait till me and the OH share a bed again, since i got my BFP he's in the spare room

my DH was threatening sleeping on the sofa apparently im all over the place in my sleep moving alot and its making sleeping hard for him

Poor hubby is still not in our bed since having the last one...

But i got Nathan in with me and i don't know who's worse to sleep with! Got to get him into his own bed/cot befor the next one comes which i think is going to be hard!

why havent mty lines gotten darker took a answer test this morning and it looks like a very very very faint line but when you take it out of the case i think its more of an indent but it seems to maybe have a little color. feel likes i am losing it, have been crying since then.

hello ladies just stoping by say hello! well after my ER visit for spotting nothing after two days then yertersday boom another episode that stop by afternoon and this morning nothing! just crazy so on and off been a week today i started to spot i just hope it stop for good and i do not have to worry about it even if i know everything is ok since we saw baby heartbeat and all just the site of brown spotting put me on high stress all day :( almost 7 weeks wooooohooooo

why havent mty lines gotten darker took a answer test this morning and it looks like a very very very faint line but when you take it out of the case i think its more of an indent but it seems to maybe have a little color. feel likes i am losing it, have been crying since then.

:hugs: Please try not to worry, the levels range so much and it is so easy to obsess. I know cos i am doing it too. Also the amount of dye in the test may be different :hugs:

mommyx1 the darkness of HPT's means nothing at all, a line is a line, do you have other reasons to think your pregnancy is failing other than the test? caus without secondary reasons then please disregard the test and the darkness of the color of the line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->