December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

mommyx1 the darkness of HPT's means nothing at all, a line is a line, do you have other reasons to think your pregnancy is failing other than the test? caus without secondary reasons then please disregard the test and the darkness of the color of the line

no i really dont I just feel kinda empty, i guess thats the best way to say it. I had cramping yesterday but i feel kinda wet down there. I know its silly but I cant help but stress and fear that something is giong to happen. also last period i spotted 2 days before af came but it was light and it kinda lead into af so i am not sure if my spotting would be the 1st day of that af or if i should count from flow.

What is everyone eating ? ive got a real sweet habit going on at the moment which sucks caus we dont have much sugary stuff in the house and its all i want to eat lol, gonna be good though i had a salad sanwhich for lunch and having a vege stirfry for dinner but inbetween i just want cake , not so much chocolate but custard , jelly , mmmmm the hotcross buns i have in the kitchen lol

Afternoon Snowflakes, hope you are all well.

I am really struggling with sickness. I am so miserable because of it, poor hubby is avoiding me at the moment. Just been to tescos which wasn't a good idea, the smell of food made me worse. I am now just chilling out on the sofa with a cuppa and shortbread biccie, I have work in an hour and a half. I just want to go to bed instead!

Lynnikins - my diet is really bad at the moment, I can only stomach stodge! x

mommyx1 the darkness of HPT's means nothing at all, a line is a line, do you have other reasons to think your pregnancy is failing other than the test? caus without secondary reasons then please disregard the test and the darkness of the color of the line

no i really dont I just feel kinda empty, i guess thats the best way to say it. I had cramping yesterday but i feel kinda wet down there. I know its silly but I cant help but stress and fear that something is giong to happen. also last period i spotted 2 days before af came but it was light and it kinda lead into af so i am not sure if my spotting would be the 1st day of that af or if i should count from flow.

the spotting would count as the start of your af for last month hun,

if you have had a BFP then leave the tests alone as the futher we get from conception then the less reliable they become as the placenta implants and takes over doing the work of the hormones we have been producing, if you did a hpt on a woman who was out of her first trimester then it would likely come back negative as the hormones have changed

oo0oo cooking a baby boy are we missmayhem i couldnt stand chocolate in my last pregnancy even the smell of it made me ill and ive got a happy healthy wee boy whos currently messing up my floor, only chocolate i could eat with ds1 was mini muffins lol any other chocolate made me ill, apparently its been true for all the woman in my family we cant stand chocolate when we are preggie with boys

Fertility friend doesn't count spotting as the beginning of a cycle so i wouldn't either xx

i would love i boy, think of the skeletrixx AHHH heaven, the toy cars, and motorbikes, jumping in muddy puddles..

that said i would like a little girl, dresses, and baking.....

want to stay on team yellow thou....... but i'd love a boy first so he can look after his little siblings

Ive been craving healthy food, I know, odd innit. Last night had twiglets, had muller lite. Dipped twiglets in muller lite, was amazing! Also for my dinner I had brocolli and the smell MMMMM

I never drink milk, havent done since I was 5 years old. Drank a pint today, just needed to have milk. Quite surprised that Im craving healthy things, its usually vodka and cheese.

Not much MS here yet, but I also would love to have it, but only for a little while please :) Im snacking little and often and I think that might be helping. Felt a bit sicky this morning but rly only because I was hungry, ate a banana and felt much better.

Welcome to the new BFPs! Congrats to those who hit 6 weeks!

Interesting to read about various cravings... I haven't gotten MS yet, nor any strong aversions or cravings. I *think* I'm feeling extra hungry lately, but I'm torn because it could just be a mental thing from reading about what I *should* be feeling.

What is everyone eating ? ive got a real sweet habit going on at the moment which sucks caus we dont have much sugary stuff in the house and its all i want to eat lol, gonna be good though i had a salad sanwhich for lunch and having a vege stirfry for dinner but inbetween i just want cake , not so much chocolate but custard , jelly , mmmmm the hotcross buns i have in the kitchen lol

Ive gone off coffee and back onto tea (not drank tea for 3 yrs) and im craving juices of any kind especially pomegranate with cherry :) I seem to have an unquenchable thirst today,not really craving food although yesterday i just had to go for a carvery! Yum :)

Fertility friend doesn't count spotting as the beginning of a cycle so i wouldn't either xx

Your 'day 1' of your AF is first day of red flow - not spotting xx

Huh. Just saw some light brownish tinge in CM when wiping (that's a first.). No cramps, not excessive amounts. I'm. Not. Panicking. But I'll be keeping an eye on it.

thats the best way to go about it rocketb just rest and try not to worry about it

Ive been craving healthy food, I know, odd innit. Last night had twiglets, had muller lite. Dipped twiglets in muller lite, was amazing! Also for my dinner I had brocolli and the smell MMMMM

I never drink milk, havent done since I was 5 years old. Drank a pint today, just needed to have milk. Quite surprised that Im craving healthy things, its usually vodka and cheese.

Not much MS here yet, but I also would love to have it, but only for a little while please :) Im snacking little and often and I think that might be helping. Felt a bit sicky this morning but rly only because I was hungry, ate a banana and felt much better.

I have to agree with you. I hate milk and I've been drinking tons of it! I just don't get it!! Plus, I'm craving healthy stuff too. Lots of veggies for me. Everything else is upsetting my tummy :sick: I made guacamole and fajita's the other day. It was so yummy but man I paid for that. Felt sick for hours after words.

With DD I craved cabbage and brussel sprouts in the 1st tri!!!
This time round I'm loving garlic bread but I did have cabbage for dinner yesterday and it was SO tasty!!!!

I've just started to feel sick an hour ago! Loving it. Weirdo I know

I get pre AF sickness in the evenings so this fits tbh. I know I'll be begging for it to stop soon but right now it's amazing having another symptom. Was going to try and bring it on Sunday by letting myself go a little hungry but i don't think I'll bother now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->