December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Ooh good news :)
I went to work today to talk about returning to work after SMP.
I'm due back on the 17th May BUT I get to use 5 days holiday from LAST year so I offically return to work on the 23rd May and then I'm getting made redundant on the 30th June.

:happydance: I only have to work 5 weeks!!

I wasn't planning on going back to work until I heard I was being made redundant lol
AND I might get some sort of maternity pay!!

BUT I haven't had my reduced hours confirmed yet Eeek

no not really hun theres a slight slight pink or brown tinge to my mucas but thats it

I had a brown tinge to my mucas a couple days ago. I was so worried but all seems fine now. I'm crossing my fingers. I seen my doctor and they are checking my Hcg levels. Hopefully I'll get my results tomorrow. Hope all is well with you!!!!
im still debating telling my friend and going to the hospital tomorrow caus its like little bloody streaks in the CM when i wipe ( sorry tmi ) and its been nearly a week of spotting on and off and this kinda thing.

Id go and get it checked out for peace of mind hun, if its nothing then at least you can stop worrying about it. They might do an early scan for you or at the least a blood test to see if your hcg level is still rising :)

Mine was to early to scan. I was only 4 weeks 2 days but they checked my hcg numbers and they are perfect!!! Just got the call from the doctor!!! :happydance: Hope all is well with you:thumbup:

Helen -
I thought you could request a hospital?? Last time I had the choice of Southmead and St Michaels.
But this time they just wrote St Michaels on my notes without asking.

Luckily we havent paid for t he hol, MIL paid and we were guests :)

:haha: you should stay in your caravan just to see DH sleep up there!! Me and OH had to sleep seperatley towards the end of my pregnancy last time :(

It is so interesting hearing you guys talk about picking hospitals. I live in the U.S. and we go to the hospital that our doctor is affiliated with. So, my doctor goes to two different hospitals so I have to pick one of them.

I dont think we rly have our own drs here. We just go to a clinic and see whoevers on duty-that's how it works for other stuff at least.

We get the same midwife throughout afaik but they are just for prenatal care. For the birth, again we just get whoevers free

So gotta choose hospital based on the overall quality rather than just one dr as you might get a junior working on you one day

I know it's a little early but Dorothy Perkins have a 25% off sale at the mo.
I loved DP tops so much when I was preg that I still wear them now :blush: (they're elasticated lol)
Promo code is dpvipd

Yeah I didn't meet my actual MW until she did my LOs check two days after we left the hospital lol!!

Ooh, I was going to go see if I could fit my fat ass into DP stuff this weekend, will order online if I find something nice. thanks :)

hello ladies just stoping by say hello! well after my ER visit for spotting nothing after two days then yertersday boom another episode that stop by afternoon and this morning nothing! just crazy so on and off been a week today i started to spot i just hope it stop for good and i do not have to worry about it even if i know everything is ok since we saw baby heartbeat and all just the site of brown spotting put me on high stress all day :( almost 7 weeks wooooohooooo

I know the feeling girl!!! and I'm glad that your scan was okay:thumbup: My best friend reassured me that she bleed during two of her pregnancies. It's tough though. I had less the a quarter size, one time, and I was worried for days. Good luck and keep us posted!

I dont think we rly have our own drs here. We just go to a clinic and see whoevers on duty-that's how it works for other stuff at least.

We get the same midwife throughout afaik but they are just for prenatal care. For the birth, again we just get whoevers free

So gotta choose hospital based on the overall quality rather than just one dr as you might get a junior working on you one day

So, Interesting! We have a different doctor for everything over here. :haha: I was seeing my gynecologist for 20 years and now she is a primary care doctor so I needed to find a new one. I love her so far!!!!

We had our honeymoon in California a few Yrs ago. I had a facial at a posh hotel and the person said I had rosacea and that I should see my dermatologist. Was like yeah sure. No way I'd get a referral for rosy cheeks :p

Hey again ladies, i see another new face, welcome

Im a hormone crazed bitch tonight :brat: had a fight with DH over nothing at all really :dohh: so ive wound up on the sofa somehow:saywhat:

i just want :sleep: its just typical how its all my fault and apparently i cant be happy unless everyone feels sorry for me :saywhat: :shrug: he lost me with that one, i dont see how he doesnt understand that being a D-head when im pregnant always ends up with a fight? have i not been pregnant enough yet for him to have figured that one out :shrug:

and i feel like atm he wouldnt care if i had lost the baby:cry:

Hey again ladies, i see another new face, welcome

Im a hormone crazed bitch tonight :brat: had a fight with DH over nothing at all really :dohh: so ive wound up on the sofa somehow:saywhat:

i just want :sleep: its just typical how its all my fault and apparently i cant be happy unless everyone feels sorry for me :saywhat: :shrug: he lost me with that one, i dont see how he doesnt understand that being a D-head when im pregnant always ends up with a fight? have i not been pregnant enough yet for him to have figured that one out :shrug:

and i feel like atm he wouldnt care if i had lost the baby:cry:

iv just had fight with oh to :cry: my hormones are making me insane yet they just like to add salt to the wounds making it a hundred times worse, i feel the same right now :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

aww :hugs: this sofa is making my spd start , im so over sleeping on the sofa in protest but if i give in then he wins again and wont learn

awww hun :hugs: for you too, sounds like we ought to get together and just live with each other till the end of our pregnancys let our OH's fend for themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->