December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Is everyone happy with the title December Snowflakes?, if we are i can make a blinkie for us all and we can have it in the front post for anyone (with the code of course )

lynnikins - I lOVE the blinkie and am so proud to have it on my signature :) Thank you for making it!

aww thanks girls, it was a pleasure to be able to put my knowledge to good use lol,

I LOVE the new blinkie and the name! Thank you for putting it together Lynnikins! :hugs:

It's so exciting that there are so many of us in here already :) Going to be great getting to know each other and going right through our pregnancies together!

Hello:hi:

I am so happy to be here but so very very scared too!

I have issued with my dates I think I am sure 12th December due to when I ovulated but I reckon the doctor is going to date me 1st december till they have a scan to prove them otherwise.

I have waves of nausea although today hasnt been so bad - but have suffered back ache today. And just feel so heavy in my lower tummy area with dull aching switching sides every so often.

We have fought extremely hard for 3 years to get here! x

:cloud9: Congrats on the BFP!!!! :cloud9:

What exciting news!!!

:crib: "Good Things come to those who wait!" :crib:

I am still in my TWW, will be testing on the 8th! Hopefully I will be able to join you in this thread soon!

Thanks Lynnikins! Blinkie looks great. Also, thanks to Hotpink for coming up with the Snowflakes name! And of course thanks to Pingu for starting the thread and keeping up with the maintenance on the 1st post! It's going to be a fun spending the next 8 months with you ladies!

Hi guys. What a day. Feeling Soo tired n grotty. Found out I have a uti which is a bit worrying. Heard it is common during pregnancy, but I still want to get it sorted asap. Am waiting for the midwife to get in touch with me. The docs says it will be soon, but I'm so impatient.xx

Just ate lunch and am having the worst stomach cramps!! Seems to just be gas (I've been very gassy the past few days), but boy do they hurt!!

I can't believe how many December babies there are already!! I can't wait to post belly pics... haha I've been missing having a belly.

Love the siggy - thanks!

Not been able to post for a few days. Had OFSTED (am a teacher) - was very intense and I only work part time! Thankfully MS not quite kicked in although feeling pretty crap in the afternoons.

Nice to meet you all xx

I've been feeling pretty bokey today. Was making OH and Amy spaghetti bolognese for dinner and the smell of the mince nearly had me puking! May be TMI but are any of you ladies experiencing "the runs"? I've had them all day today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->