December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

What a fantastic birthday gift cylla! :flower:

Lovely to know there are other 30-something mummies here; great to have a range of ages :thumbup:

well i highly doubt im the youngest at 25 lol might be the youngest to be expecting number 3 though hehe, im dreading telling OH's mum and dad neither of them thought having a second was wise :rofl: what are they gonna say about number 3 :haha:

Why do in laws think they need to have an opinion? My ex-in laws were like that,well the MIL was ( Witch )! lol

lol to make it worse i have 2 MIL's caus OH's parents spilt and FIL remarried

this may sound awfuol but sometimes i';m glad i don't have a MIL, she died before i met OH!!

It doesnt sound awful at all! My ex MIL was the most interfering hag,who thought the sun shined out of her sons arse,but mr wonderful wasnt so perfect as he had an affair and left me with two kids! No surprise as to who`s fault it was though..........yep thats right,mine! Apparently i was never good enough for her son when in fact it turned out he wasnt good enough for me and my girls. :(

can i join ladies?? im due 5th december :D im 26 and have one dd who is 8! ridiculously excited after trying for about 18 months!!! yay!!xx

Im due the 16th, please add me

This is my thrid pregnancy, i have a son who is nearly 16 months and an angel in heaven who died when i was nearly 12 weeks, that was in January! We have been trying since mu son was born, so its been awhile and we are praying for a healthy 9 months this time.

just popping in to wish you ladies happy and healthy pregnancies. i was a december mummy last year. it goes so so fast(although it doesnt feel like it in 1st tri) .Am sat looking at my little boy bouncing away in his jumperoo,the last year since i got my bfp has literally flown, enjoy every minute sickness and all x

It doesnt sound awful at all! My ex MIL was the most interfering hag,who thought the sun shined out of her sons arse,but mr wonderful wasnt so perfect as he had an affair and left me with two kids! No surprise as to who`s fault it was though..........yep thats right,mine! Apparently i was never good enough for her son when in fact it turned out he wasnt good enough for me and my girls. :(

he defo wasnt good enough for you hun if he cheated :hugs: your much better off without him:thumbup:

welcome everyone feel free to add the blinkie from the front page to your siggies

can i join ladies?? im due 5th december :D im 26 and have one dd who is 8! ridiculously excited after trying for about 18 months!!! yay!!xx

Welcome. Congratulations on your BFP x

Im due the 16th, please add me

This is my thrid pregnancy, i have a son who is nearly 16 months and an angel in heaven who died when i was nearly 12 weeks, that was in January! We have been trying since mu son was born, so its been awhile and we are praying for a healthy 9 months this time.

Welcome, congratulations. Sorry to hear about your angel. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

just popping in to wish you ladies happy and healthy pregnancies. i was a december mummy last year. it goes so so fast(although it doesnt feel like it in 1st tri) .Am sat looking at my little boy bouncing away in his jumperoo,the last year since i got my bfp has literally flown, enjoy every minute sickness and all x

Thank you Louise :flower:

I was a december dreamer (2010 babies) and can't believe it's time for december 2011 babies!!!! Just want to wish you all the best, enjoy the journey and make sure you enjoy every second of being pregnant. We all now have babies who are around 4 months old! Crazy how time flies. You guys will be the best of friends by the end :)

And an extra special hello to all those due on the 10th like I was ;) haha! Went into labour on my due date too!

I was a december dreamer (2010 babies) and can't believe it's time for december 2011 babies!!!! Just want to wish you all the best, enjoy the journey and make sure you enjoy every second of being pregnant. We all now have babies who are around 4 months old! Crazy how time flies. You guys will be the best of friends by the end :)

Thank you :)

is anybody else really irritable today or just me??

I was really irritable on Tuesday and yesterday. Feeling a little better today. My hubby was getting really fed up with me! x

is anybody else really irritable today or just me??

I am uber cranky today got a headache and sore back and kids just pissing me off, i need to :sleep: but i doubt EJ will have a second nap while Nate is napping

Hey ladies can I join you. I'm due on the 6 th december based on my lmp. Hope you are all ok

hope x

its this heat i just can't hack it, i am from cold NI so sunny dorset really takes it outta me!!!!

today i have a sore head, sweaty and dizzy with no energy god help me in mid summer 6months gone.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->