December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Is there anyone left to av their babies?

Me - had a sweep yesterday and have an induction booked for Thursday if baby doesn't decide to come in the next 5 days...

Good luck hun

Is there anyone left to av their babies?

Our little girl was born yesterday at 5:05 am 11 days late following an unexpected induction. They were going to let me go 3 more days but amniotic fluid levels found on u/s were way too low so they told me to go get lunch and come back for induction. So we're all happy and healthy at home now.

Aww congrats hun

Hiya ladies hope you are all well! just thought i'd stop in for an update and let you know i had my little girl on the 3.12.11 @ 23:37 she was 6lb 3oz and i was 37+4wks :)

My :yellow: bump turned :pink: yesterday at 20:32 weighing 3620g and 54 cm long! No name yet. The whole experience was amazing and I'm so happy to have her even if she did keep me waiting 10 days past her due date.

My :yellow: bump turned :pink: yesterday at 20:32 weighing 3620g and 54 cm long! No name yet. The whole experience was amazing and I'm so happy to have her even if she did keep me waiting 10 days past her due date.

Congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->