*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Lilmiss, good luck!! Baby might pop anytime -- we're rooting for you :)

Awww thanks girls :hugs:

Just starting to feel a bit down about it now - i REALLY wanted to avoid an induction but looking like i'm not gonna have an option now but hey ho you never know. I'm in for my induction Sat at 10.30 so if he doesn't arrive sooner, ill update and let you know how i'm getting on with our last snowflake :flower:

Your not the last! I'm hanging on here at 41+3!!! :D

Chezzz, good luck to you too -- and all other ladies waiting :)

Good luck to those still hanging in there, I was induced at 12 days over so I'm feeling you're frustrations, at least you know there's light at the end of this 40 weeks plus tunnel xxx

Still rooting for the lasting snowflakes :) Did we have any NYE babies?

Did you all see this? Hope Chezz doesn't mind.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1658117-chezzz-41-3-a.html

Hi everyone,

Congratulation to everyone.

Just wanted to let everyone know that my little bundle of joy was born on 16th December, 8 days earlier than my EDD via c-section.

Hope everyone is having a no too stressful time.

Do we have another thread for December mums? :)

Congratulations new mums!!!

Yes we have a parenting thread... Click here!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...21-december-snowflakes-2012-parenting-44.html

Hiya everyone haven't been on in like forever due to obv having Amaleigh on the 22nd and getting the keys to our ne house on the 22nd aswel and then Christmas and everything, we officially moved into our house on the 27th and I'm in the same boat as lolly no signal node 3G arghhhh!!!! Hahah hope everyone had a brilliant Christmas I no I did with my new little family. If this is anybody's first baby I don't know if they are noticing any changing s in there OHs family but I am my ML is so annoying everyday she is here nearly and I'm getting fed up! Also we had Amaleigh registers ther other day and I have always said from the begging that she would have Daniels last name well we done it and she came around and we told her we had been that day to get her registerd Nd was like (while clapping) yay she's finally a Taylor, what's with that does anyone else find that wrong or a, I just being touchy? But I feel like saying to her y what's wrong with my last name and her being a Davies she's still my bloody baby lol, and every time she comes round it's o she looks more and more like u Daniel everyday I can't see Sara in her :-O piss off will ya!!!! And when ever she has had a hold of her she never ever passes her back to me always to Daniel. She won't stop pestering us to go on a night out so she can babysit I think hsve forgets I have a mum aswel, and she seen her arse cz the night I was having all my contractions I went into my mums room so dan could rest ready for the birth and I knew my mum was awake and she sat with me through them all and she seen her bum cz it wasn't her I duno if I'm just being far to touchy or is she being a bitch? Well I've had my little rant I hope everyone is ok and had a great new year ill put up a few recent pics to show my little princess off :p but I can't believe how much she has changed in just 2 weeks View attachment 544963. This was about an hour after giving birth
View attachment 544965 this is me n dan Christmas Day

View attachment 544967 I love this photo

View attachment 544969 frowning away not happy she had to wait for her bottle

View attachment 544971 about 5 mins past midnight new year

View attachment 544973 my very own tigger :)

image.jpg yesterday

Sorry there loads just haven't been on to update recently :) xxxxx

image.jpg. My little tigger sorry its all separate wouldn't work for some reason xxx

image.jpg why won't this pooh work it's my fav this is Amaleigh with her champagne on new year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"