*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Congrats saradavies, she's beautiful!!

Hi all not sure anyone will remember me but I joined this thread then deactivated for a while.

Anyway I had my little boy by elective section at 39 weeks (previous section) on 6 December.

His name is Austin Samuel and weighed 7lb 11oz x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 5
Congrats nessicle and sarah. Beautiful babies :)

Thank you and congrats to the other new mommies too :) xx

Congrats to all the new mummies! Sorry I've been AWOL... we moved just before Xmas and have been waiting for the Internet at my new place.

Can't believe we have all (or nearly!?) for our LO's here! Only seems last month I started this thread. Don't forget to come over to the Snowflake parenting thread (link is on the first page) :flower:

I finally had him! Thomas was born on Monday 7th January at 2.15pm weighing in at a whopping 9lb 1oz although I;m not sure where he puts it cos he doesn't feel that big.

I was a long labour - I began by induction on the Saturday morning, was 1cm and very posterior at 2pm on Sunday afternoon, by 11.30pm i was 4cm and ready to go to the delivery ward where i was then for aaagggeeeeesssss cos I was progressing then wasn't, progressing again, then wasnt...this went on for hours. Then at 8 cm he turned his head the wrong way, the Consultant shook his and I was carted off for a section.

The staff at Bolton Maternity were absolutely amazing. I can't believe that despite the, let's say, challenging experience I had, it is credit to them that I will say I would do it all again tomorrow for another little bundle of perfection like him. I'm on absolute cloud 9 and I can't believe someone like me could grow something so bloody perfect :cry:

Anyhoo, was wondering if he's still allowed to be a December Snowflake even though, Technically, he's a January Shiver haha!

Attachments

• Our gorgeous boy.jpg
    Our gorgeous boy.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 6
Oh well done!! Sounds like a nightmare for you! So glad you're happy and what a cutie!!

Definitely come over to parenting thread... There are a few on there from November and January too. The important bit is that we were all going through the same stuff together for months during pregnancy! Come over and let lolly add you to the list!

Lilmisscheer congrats! What a handsome little man!

And tooth is right about the parenting thread ... The more the better the conversation, so pop over if you have time (most likely during your 2am feeds like me haha).

Congrats LMC :flower: of course you and baby are still snowflakes :) we are all in this together and have been for the past 10+ months! Come on over!

My December snowflake Lucas was born on the 6th October - we have had a bumpy ride and we're just wondering whether we still fit in the group :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->