*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Expat - Congrats! Rosa is beautiful, and while things didn't go as planned it sounds like you were very informed and made great decisions. Glad you all are healthy and happy. Happy that our little group of spotters now all have our LOs

congrats expat. you and baby being safe and yealthy is the most important thing. rosa is beautiful!

Oh expat! Happy Christmas baby!! Sounds like an ordeal but am sure she is worth every second!! Hope you have a speedy recovery. Take it easy and don't try to rush things xxxx

Congrats to all the new mommies!! Lovely babies everyone!! :D

Thanks ladies! Breastfeeding is such a ride!! She's latching on then falling asleep, wanting to feed every hour or two then all of a sudden sleeping for three and making me worry. lol. Couldn't ask for more :) Will join the parenting thread tomorrow, but still rooting for all those waiting for their snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ Sounds normal to me! It will settle in a few weeks. :)

Thanks ladies! Breastfeeding is such a ride!! She's latching on then falling asleep, wanting to feed every hour or two then all of a sudden sleeping for three and making me worry. lol. Couldn't ask for more :) Will join the parenting thread tomorrow, but still rooting for all those waiting for their snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is a sleepy feeder too. We have to strip him down to his diaper to help keep him awake and rub his face/head a lot.

Congrats Expatttc!! Welcome Rosa. Sounds like you had quite the ride. Thanks for sharing. So cute how you and DH were timing contractions under the table. Sounds like your going to make quite the team!! :) Enjoy every second and rest up. Can't believe you went home next day after a c section!

Congrats expat! Sounds like quite an ordeal with labor, and I can't believe you went home the day after c section! I was just taking my first baby steps 24 hours after my section. You are strong! Looking forward to hearing how the next few weeks go for you! The parenting thread is a great help for those as clueless as me :)

Any snowflakes left on this the last day of December?

Meeeeeeeeeeeee:flower:

Had my second sweep on saturday. Lost some blood and been losing brown since then but nothing much else :dohh:

Got another sweep booked for Thursday and my induction is booked for 10.30 on Saturday morning. Am I the last?? :nope:

Meeeeeeeeeeeee:flower:

Had my second sweep on saturday. Lost some blood and been losing brown since then but nothing much else :dohh:

Got another sweep booked for Thursday and my induction is booked for 10.30 on Saturday morning. Am I the last?? :nope:

Oh flower you must be frustrated! I was 11 days late so know how you feel. Hope you're not waiting much longer. We're all still here waiting for you to come over to parenting thread!! You'll be glad others are weeks ahead of you then. I'm about 5 wks behind 1st birth and is so useful having ladies who have the early weeks experience so fresh in their minds to turn to for advice!

Good luck xxxxx

Yeah make the last snowflake worth the wait! We've all unwrapped our presents and can all get excited when your bundle arrives. :)

Awww thanks girls :hugs:

Just starting to feel a bit down about it now - i REALLY wanted to avoid an induction but looking like i'm not gonna have an option now but hey ho you never know. I'm in for my induction Sat at 10.30 so if he doesn't arrive sooner, ill update and let you know how i'm getting on with our last snowflake :flower:

Good luck lilmisscheer. I was induced at 37+6 and it really wasnt as bad as I expected. I was started on pitocin and had an epidural 7 hours later. I was fully dilated after another 7 hours and pushed about 5 times and baby was out. Don't let all the horror stories scare you, as soon as your baby is here nothing else will matter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->