December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Ohh that is great Jennifaerie! :D I have only done 5 this time (haha that is good for me)- I had 2 3 packs of frers and did them very early- I was only cycle day 70 something so i really didn't believe it. But have had 4 blood tests since so feeling ok. :)
Sorry you are feeling ms hun :( I'm not feeling too bad, getting abit nauseous however I am terrified as i was very sick with both of my girls- my 2nd I ended up in hospital at 6 weeks because it was so severe. With 2 wee girls I cannot afford to do that this time so hopefully my body is alot kinder this time! :D
Have you booked with your midwife or anything yet? :)

Hi everybody, and hi pathos, hope you'll join us "officialy" soon :happydance:

I was at my first US yesterday, I'm 5w1day today :cloud9: only gestational sac is visible right now, and it's 9.4mm in lenght ....have to do next US in 1,5/2weeks.....
My boobs are killing me, and food doesn't taste ok (except green olives :) )

Jennifaerie, sorry about ms, in my first pregnancy i vomited from week 12 till 14 , but not this early.....

And about tests, I did 4 of them, until I was happy with color :dohh:

Hi! :)

That is exciting about the scan :D You will be looking forward to the next one :) Mine is in about 2 weeks, only because I am not entirely sure of due date- although i do know it is early Dec, no possibility it's earlier than than that.

Ouch sore boobs!! Not fun :(

Hi ladies, I have discovered this afternoon that I can cautiously join your group! EDD of 12/05 by LMP but 12/12 (my birthday!) by O. Blood test this morning confirmed I am very newly pregnant!!!!!

Welcome SweetV! Congratulations!

I've got a private U/S booked for 7 weeks so looking forward to that. I told my tutor at university today which went well (I'll just have to defer my final placement) and they're being very supportive and going to back me up for any schools I will be in etc. I'm on a paired placement next and I've told my fellow student so he's going to bear the brunt of any practical lessons etc.

I'm mostly just nauseous all the time and been sick a little bit a couple of times, it's just from progesterone I think - had it the same with DD. We have mentioned to her a couple of times about whether one day she would like to have a baby in the house and she keeps telling random people "I gettin' a baby" doh!

My tests from today - I have roughly 30 ICs left so will just keep doing them for the sake of it haha

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/Jenniefaerie019/2014-04-02044537.jpg

Welcome SweetV! Congratulations!

I've got a private U/S booked for 7 weeks so looking forward to that. I told my tutor at university today which went well (I'll just have to defer my final placement) and they're being very supportive and going to back me up for any schools I will be in etc. I'm on a paired placement next and I've told my fellow student so he's going to bear the brunt of any practical lessons etc.

I'm mostly just nauseous all the time and been sick a little bit a couple of times, it's just from progesterone I think - had it the same with DD. We have mentioned to her a couple of times about whether one day she would like to have a baby in the house and she keeps telling random people "I gettin' a baby" doh!

My tests from today - I have roughly 30 ICs left so will just keep doing them for the sake of it haha

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/Jenniefaerie019/2014-04-02044537.jpg

Lol I had so many ics left with my last pregnancy I did them all too. Even when I was 21 weeks I remember doing one. I'm not sure if you know about the hook effect though? I learnt it about 7/8 weeks my tests started getting lighter and I freaked out. Just because once your levels get so high they end up fainter or something- not entirely sure but I learnt it was ok lol!!! I'm so tempted to buy just one more so I have a nice bold one to keep. My last one I did was about 9dpo ish. (Not entirely sure on ov date just the day we did the dance and I got my positive 8 days after that which would've made me only 7dpo at most! Could've even been 6 I have no idea!!!

I'm glad telling your tutor went well! I told my boss last week only because the work can be quite hard core and I wanted to cut my hours to only one night a weekend instead of 2- I can't end up as sick as I did last time so have to look after myself. We only have 4 weekends of work left anyway so should be able to see it through :D

Hi ladies, I have discovered this afternoon that I can cautiously join your group! EDD of 12/05 by LMP but 12/12 (my birthday!) by O. Blood test this morning confirmed I am very newly pregnant!!!!!

Congrats and welcome! :D

Hi all :wave: we are caustiously expecting baby No 1 and due date is December 1st going by LMP, have my first appointment on Tuesday when I'm 6wks 1 day. (I say 'we' loosely as I still haven't told my DF as he is in the UK and I'm waiting until he's back to tell him - the pressure of popping the secret is killing me :rofl:)

Congratulations and welcome! Have you thought about how you'll tell DF yet?

I've got midwife appointment booked for a week on Tuesday :happydance:

Hi all :wave: we are caustiously expecting baby No 1 and due date is December 1st going by LMP, have my first appointment on Tuesday when I'm 6wks 1 day. (I say 'we' loosely as I still haven't told my DF as he is in the UK and I'm waiting until he's back to tell him - the pressure of popping the secret is killing me :rofl:)

Congrats :D

Congratulations and welcome! Have you thought about how you'll tell DF yet?

I've got midwife appointment booked for a week on Tuesday :happydance:

Thank you, congratulations to you also!

Kind of but I just can't decide on anything but I want it to be a bit more special than the last time when I just waved pee soaked tests in his face :haha:

Im also due 6th Dec!!

Hoping for a sticky bean this time!

xxx

Hello :wave:
I'm due 12/12/14 based on O. I had a 2012 December snowflake so this is #2 for me. Looking forward to getting to know you all. H&H 9 months everyone x

Welcome Honey.Bee congratulations! I've added you to the first post!

How's everyone doing?

Welcome Honey.Bee congratulations! I've added you to the first post!

How's everyone doing?

:wave: Jennifaerie how are you doing?

I have had the worst mood swings today I have been on the verge of throwing a fork at the people I work with :growlmad:

Other than that I've actually been feeling in quite a good mood. Had some sharp twinges last couple of days which I'm hoping is just little bean getting a bit snugger in there!! I am so glad that its Friday today only 4 more sleeps until ob appointment and maybe getting to see little bean :happydance:

I'll bet you can't wait. We're paying for a viability scan on 22nd April but that seems ages away as don't get anything checked really until 12 weeks. I'm mostly just tired which isn't too bad. Just means I'm not seeing much of dh atm haha. Does anyone know that you're pg at work?

Can I tiptoe in and cautiously join you ladies?

I'm 4+2 and due 10th December.

I have already had betas and levels more than doubled so I'm feeling hopeful this is a sticky and I'll be with you girls for the duration :)

I'll bet you can't wait. We're paying for a viability scan on 22nd April but that seems ages away as don't get anything checked really until 12 weeks. I'm mostly just tired which isn't too bad. Just means I'm not seeing much of dh atm haha. Does anyone know that you're pg at work?

No haven't told anyone at work, here it has to be done formally with a letter etc and didn't really want to do it yet - especially as OH doesn't know yet :haha:

Hopefully the days will fly by for you to the 22nd. From what I know here they scan every 2-3 weeks but will find out for definite next week

Can I tiptoe in and cautiously join you ladies?

I'm 4+2 and due 10th December.

I have already had betas and levels more than doubled so I'm feeling hopeful this is a sticky and I'll be with you girls for the duration :)

:wave: BeautifulD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"