December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Aww! Snowflakes.

I don't know why but that makes me weep with joy.

I am due December 8 with my rainbow baby.

:yipee:

Welcome everyone and congratulations! H+H 9 months to you all (well 8 now) :flower:

Hiya ladies, can I join?

I got my BFP at 9dpo and today at 11dpo I had it confirmed with a digi :)

Going by ovulation I'm Due 17th Dec - Christmas is going to be crazy! Especially as I will have a 2 year old causing chaos too!

Congratulations to you all xxxx

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? I'm due Dec 3, by my calcs, and this is my 2nd!

Added you both :wave: welcome!

Why don't we all give some info about ourselves?
My name's Jennie and I've been with dh for 9 1/2 years, married 4. We have a 2 year old daughter together and I'm a trainee teacher. I live in Lancashire.

Most of that's in my siggy, lol. But we've been married almost 4.5 years and I live in the US. Ds will be 1 in just under 2 months. And I'm going team hello for this bump!

A bit about me.. I'm 23, have a 3 year old and a 1.5 year old. Live with my OH (he is not bio father to my two) and we are expecting our first together.

I stayed team yellow last time and plan to do the same this time :) also had placenta previa in my last pregnancy and hoping I have a healthy pregnancy and a cooperative placenta! Do not want another section!!

I'm 33, my OH is 32 we are expecting our 1st and hopefully our rainbow after a previous loss :cloud9: currently living in Cyprus but both originally from the UK. We will be staying team yellow :happydance:

I'm 30 DH is 34 we have been together 9 years and married for 1 1/2. We have a 6 year old together and are hoping for our rainbow as well.

hi, hi, looks like I'm the oldest here :winkwink:
I'm 36, dh is 44, this is our first together but I have my DS living with us, he is 10 .... he was born trough C section (didn't turn upside down and got caught in cord), so I hope this one would be natural one....

I will be happy in team yellow, even though everybody around me hope for a girl :kiss:

Jennie, I also have an appointment tomorrow, but I already announced at my work so I can be at "maternity leave' ASAP due to my age and stressful job..... and also, my last preg. I had to lay for 4 months due to a heavy bleeding and I don't want to repeat that ......

Now I'm just over the moon tired! I slept trough yesterday.....

Yay for having company on team yellow! My last pregnancy there was very few people who chose to not find out!

:hi: my about me...
My names Em (Emma) I'm 35, 36 in October.
I have three other children. My two girls who are 14 and 11 from my previous marriage and my Rainbow ds who is 9 months from my current marriage.

I'm affraid I wont be sticking team yellow :(

No I'll be finding out as soon as possible - roll on 16 week gender scan ;-)

No, I think I am the oldest at 41. My OH is 45 and we live in California. This is our second pregnancy, praying so hard for a sticky bean. We have been together 2 years next month.

I am having a scan at 7+1 on April 22.

It seems like forever until then:shrug:

Hello Everyone:

I am excited to join you. My name is Jen. I am 38, my husband is 42. 2ndtryo4 - I guess you aren't the oldest one anymore!! lol

This is #1 for both me and my husband. Hoping it's sticky. Been trying for almost 3 years with one bfp in Oct 2012 that sadly ended in a m/c. Have a good feeling about this one. Had a number of positive pregnancy tests (including a digi). The first day I tested was 12dpo. I had a good line pretty quickly. I had a blood test last Friday (HCG was 118 at approx 14dpo).

First u/s on April 25. I will be 6w6. This was a medicated cycle (Femera/trigger shot/IUI) so they want to check to see if it is more than one. I will feel much better after that u/s as my 7 week scan is when I found out things weren't going to work out with my first pregnancy.

We plan to be team yellow as well. I always thought that a surprise would be a nice way to end the pain of childbirth!!

EDD - December 13, 2014.

Oops....Calibelle. We were posting at the same time. I guess I'm not quite the oldest either. Glad to see there are a few of us!!

Hey ladies can I join in
Expecting baby number 2 in December unsure of date but around the 11th

Lx

Calibelle I also have a scan on the 22nd... We can count down the hours together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->