December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Calibelle I also have a scan on the 22nd... We can count down the hours together :)

Oh good! It's not just me. I am trying not to be anxious. I watched a few videos on Youtube of ultrasounds. Seeing such happiness helps.

Welcome to all the new ladies! I'll add you to first post in the morning on laptop. Calibelle and Em mine is 22nd too I can't wait!

I have my first appointment in two hours :coffee: i actually feel a bit :sick: not sure if its the hormones or nerves :haha:

Ahhh so there's a few of us then :)

I can't wait but I can at the same time, scan days are always a terrifying experience for me.

Hopefully we'll be moving between now and then so it gives me something else to concentrate on :) a distraction is always good!

Mines in just under an hour, think I got my dates wrong when I rang though, I should be there next week oops

Just back from my appointment and my dates have changed my EDD is now 5th December. Dr says this is because I didn't ovulate until CD20 :shrug:
Hope all goes well at your appointment Jennifaerie

I had an appointment today also, she gave me progesteron pills because of my previous bleedings and she wants me to stay in bed until week 13 :sleep::sleep:

I had an appointment today also, she gave me progesteron pills because of my previous bleedings and she wants me to stay in bed until week 13 :sleep::sleep:

I was also given progesterone pills because of my previous MC but she didn't say I had to have bed rest.....oh i wish she had :haha:

That's gonna be tough, but at least it's not the rest of the pregnancy. My hubbs kept trying to put me on bed rest with our son...he kept saying throughout my pregnancy "when you go on bed rest...", lol. I finally told him to stop saying that. I'm a get up and go all the time mind of girl, so bed rest would be really hard for me.

Hopefully the progesterone works well for you ladies. Are they the shots or the inserts?

Mine are tablets have to take one in the morning and one at night :shrug: they are tiny so i'm assuming I swallow them and not put them places :blush: :haha:

Hi ladies
Hope you don't mind me joining?
I'm due 4th dec with baby number 2. My little girl is 2 in May :)

Thanks Ebony...my names Danielle but everyone calls me Dan

I also have to have progesterone, the suppositories though :sick:

Welcome Dan :)

Welcome to all the new ladies!! I look forward to taking this exciting journey with all of you!!

I take progesterone too. Mine are capsules. I take two at night before bed. I had to get them compounded as I had an allergic reaction to something in the pre-made prometrium pills.

Please could I join in here? I'm due 11th December with number 2. I had 4 miscarriages before I had my daughter who is 18 months old! Feeling nervous but keeping my fingers crossed!

Welcome Cazi! So sorry to hear of your losses, but sending some PMA your way for this little one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->