December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Hey ladies, sorry I've been mia I used all my internet data within a week of being in the new house so had to buy an add on today :dohh:

I had my scan today and my edd has moved to the 9th :) it truly was an amazing scan! We got to look for aaages because s/he just wouldn't sit still :haha: seriously busy baby in there <3

https://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l604/beautifuldisaster32/IMG_20140603_150053.jpg

All fine here too! Baby was waving at us. Also we met a girl I know through mums and tots, whose wee one is in nursery with Conor, who was having her scan too. She's due the same day as me!

I also had my scan today :) Measuring exactly 12 weeks. Baby was a total monkey and would not get in a good position for the sonographer! My DS risk came back extremely low, wahoo :D

Attachments

• PicsArt_1401811562734.jpg
    PicsArt_1401811562734.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 5
We're having another girl, we opted to pay for the nifty test privately as we wouldn't terminate anyway and didn't want the risk. We have to wait 3 weeks for the results but an in depth ultrasound suggested she's healthy. She has reduced our risk to 250 to 1 even with my bloods.

Hello to all the scan ladies :D what lovely photos!!!!! Mine is next Monday....... Starting the first twinges of nervous... Eeeeeek.

Jenni that's amazing you know it's a girl already!! Those odds sound pretty good to me. Let us know how you get on :hugs:

Here's my little one!

Attachments

• 20140603_192910-1.jpg
    20140603_192910-1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
Beautiful scan ladies! And glad all the babies are doing well!

Yoshi...yay for the picc line out!

What private test can we pay for to know if it's a girl or a boy right now? I'm so so so curious about the gender, if it's not crazy expensive I would totally do it!

Conina- So happy to hear that the scan went so so so well. Congrats hun! All that nervousness wares off really really quick.

Congrats to all the ladies with the lovely scans and wonderful news!!

Mafi- it's crazy expensive. Lol. Unless covered by insurance. You need to be 35+ or history of previous problems in pregnancy

Where I am (Saskatchewan, Canada) I was told that the test would cost $800.

Aww lovely scan pictures ladies :cloud9: has been a busy week for scans :haha:

Jennifaerie - glad that the risk has reduced, false positives do seem to happen.

Yoshii - :wohoo: on having the line out

I just read on thebump someone was told the out-of pocket cost for materniti21 was $3500. Ouch!

:yipee::yipee::drunk: hehe enjoying the good news, thriving babies and lovely scan photos =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->