December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Ziggie...to answer your question, no, lol. You think you worry now, wait until he/she gets here. You'll be wanting to put him/her back where you know he/she is safe, lol. Yay for telling everyone! That's always fun and exciting. Them people will always ask questions which I always loved as well. What I didn't love is towards the end everyone asking every day "how are you feeling?". I really wanted to say, I'm huge, everything hurts, can't sleep on my stomach like I want and everyone constantly asks me I feel, but I always have the same "I feel good", lol. It's sweet that they ask, but when you get it 20 times a day it gets a bit annoying. Plus most don't want to stick around for the real story, lol.

Hmmm...that went off on a tangent, lol.

Anywho, today is my peanuts b'day party! Really excited. I'm up early so I might as well get up and get cracking with everything! Hope you ladies have a good day!

Haha ND :D I've noticed people seem to just ask me if I've been sick so far! Was fun telling them. I wrapped up a 'baby's first Christmas' bib with a scan photo. It took my mum a few seconds to clock on lol. They bought baby a cute owl too today! Its first present!! Eeeeeek!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful party day today!! !

Just noticed I'm a lime!!! Been a lime 3 days by my last scan technically, just not sure which dates to go by anymore lol!!!

A lime is huge! :D

Zig, yes I told them, at least I didn't really have to, as soon as I said "something non-alcoholic please" they all knew. That's Ireland for you! I feel a wee bit guilty, we still haven't told family, but that's how it has to be. All my friends knew about the mc , so they understand that we're not jumping up and down about it just yet.

Such a cute way to tell your parents Zig, I'm sure they're delighted. And I echo nd, the worry is just starting!

So cute for the announcement!

We did have a good day. I only lost it once..though I seriously lost it, lol. But we also announced on FB tonight!

Urggghhh I couldn't sleep at ALL last night. When I finally fell asleep (no idea what time but the birds were tweeting already) I had mad (TMI) $ex dreams. Although they did involve my DH, so at least they were guilt-free!!

Glad you had a good day ND!

Not so glad to hear I'm going to be in a permanent state of worry from now on lol!

Conina at least you had fun dreams!! All mine have been weird....

I'm still signed off work and wondering what to do! My house is still a building site so its not like I can lounge on the sofa (its not even in the house).

Morning ladies :flower: have been for our NT scan today and all looks perfect, been told with the combined results we are low risk and don't need any of the invasive tests :dance: baby was having a good stretch then refused to move his/her arms or legs when the doctor wanted to check them so she kept having to poke my belly :haha:

Hope everyone is starting to feel a bit better and less sickness. Good luck all the ladies having scans this week i'm sure all is perfect :cloud9:

Yay congrats GP!!!

Zig- I think about this worry thing often. We are doomed. That's what I've come up with! The peanuts whole life we are gonna be like "are you okay? Be careful! Don't go over there! You haven't called me. Are you okay?" Hahaha.

ND- Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

Glad everyone is doing good! Nothing new going on this side. Except! The Bf and me finally hashed everything out, and cleared up the miscommunications. He started looked for places for me, him, and the peanut! I'm so excited! I should be getting the blood results from the sequential screening back today as well. So, hopefully that's good too! :)

I have 15 scan photos just from today :rofl: she printed a photo from each angle that she looked at but they aren't that clear - some I keep looking at now thinking what the hell is that :haha: I'll attach the face pic as its not too bad

Attachments

• IMG_7324[1].jpg
    IMG_7324[1].jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7326[1].jpg
    IMG_7326[1].jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
Awww cute pics. My 12 week scan of Conor he is looking at the camera and looks like an alien!!

That's good news Marla :)

Gregs I can see baby!!! Wow :D sooooo cool.

I'm having tons of twinges and sharp pains today (a lot up my foof again lol). Almost feels like trapped wind, but sharper and annoyinger (I know that's not a word :p ). I also feel super bloated and heavy. I suppose things are probably starting to get quite cramped in my pelvis now. And I'm still TIRED!!!!! Actually fell asleep this afternoon!!

I'm definitely looking forward to more energy in second tri. Last time it was about 15 or 16 weeks that I began to feel more like myself!

Conina I have a pic of my son like that. He does look like an alien, lol.

I let my mom feel my bump and she was trying to feel the baby move, lol. Like she's never had kids before and know you can't feel them this early, lol. I mean she can't feel the baby this early.

Zig, hope all of that calms down for you.

I got a lot of my energy back around 8 weeks this time. Last time I never got it back, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->