December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

That's great news mama :) 2 months will fly by. We have only had sex once since bfp! Mostly me not feeling in the mood, then spotting and we aren't allowed...! I'm still not really in the mood though if I'm 100% honest, so that's been ok. But my energy is starting to come back! So might not be long :D

These past few weeks me and dh have been showing the love a lot :haha: previous to that I couldn't think of anything worse... It gave dh a chance to dish me out a taste of my own medicine though as usually its me that is a sex pest :rofl:

You're a FIEND!!!! :lol:

I just realised I'm 12 weeks today according to my last scan!!! Milestone!!

:hugs: Canadianmom. I know there's nothing we can say that will take away the pain but I really hope you get your rainbow soon xxx

Grrr just got phone call from hospital, apparently some Muppet mislabled my bloods, so now I get to go back and have another set of bloods done. This will be set number three. I would mind quite so much but it takes them about four attempts to get blood from me as I'm over weight and have shy veins.

Christ sake think I will take my own bloods and I will label them myself.

Rota that sucks...my veins don't like needles either so I would be pissed if I were you.

Happy 12 weeks zig!

I'm a fiend too, lol. But since being preggo I go in and out of the sex phase. I'm either wanting to sleep and do nothing, or I'm all about jumping on hubby. And when I want to sleep that's only cause I want to, not cause I need it. I've just found that naps are beautiful thing and want as many as I can have, lol.

Sex? I have faint memories of this. All I do is sleep,go to work, care for dd 2,sleep some more.

Yeah, you know...sex...that thing that got you to your current state and why you're so tires, lol.

With ds I was tired ALL THE TIME and sex wasn't even a memory for me. When I was about to pop I'd been in so much pain the few days before and I had my check up and told the doctor. He said it would stop and I'd feel better or it would continue and I'd go into labor. So I asked what I could do to help things either way and he pointed to my husband, and told me to go home and make sure he's satisfied. Apparently there is something in the ejaculate that ripens the cervix and brings on labor he said. I almost cried. I couldn't believe that was my only option as huge and uncomfortable as I was, lol. That was laziest sex of my life, lol, for me anyway. Then I just rolled over and went to sleep, lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Amazing :D

So have all those who've had their 12 week scans told people now?? Or are you all waiting? I want to put something on Facebook after my scan (if all is well). So ready for not being secretive now.....

Here is one of the scan pics, looks like a little alien :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
When we find out gender next week we are going to post a scan pic on FB with "It's a boy/girl!!!" All of our family already know do to Memorial weekend and me being unable to drink.

Good morning!

Congrats Zigg! Yay 12 weeks!

I have actually stayed pretty sexually active! I go a bit nutty if it's been a few days so that hasn't changed. On the other hand, I also haven't had any spotting or abnormal things really happen with pregnancy. So that could be comforting too!

Well it's official! I am in my second trimester!!!! 13+1 today! Yayyyyyy didn't think I would make it this far. I never have in the past. With 1 miscarriage, and 1 ectopic, and only having one Fallopian tube. It seemed as if children weren't in the cards for me! I sure hope I'm wrong :) so happy today. Also! I went swimming yesterday at a public pool! So many cute babies!!! Not to mention it was really really relaxing.

I am telling people in the weirdest order ever. Firstly it was that group of friends on Sat night. Then it was the people in Slimming World last night. DH told his family yesterday (they've had a death in the family so he wanted to cheer them up!) then I told people I'm on a committee with today - even though I still haven't told my mum! And I'm madly putting off telling work, I'm dreading that conversation...

I know it's a little late but I hope you don't mind if I join the December snowflakes? We are due Dec 15th with our second, my ds is 9 months and just starting to be super mobile, which is hard when I still have the first tri exhaustion! I was in an August group when preg with ds and I loved the support we gave one another :)

I told FB this morning. I said "So, the myth about Watermelons is true. 13 weeks ago I swallows a watermelon seed, and this is what happened!!! I need to be more careful next time :)" and I attached the 12 week ultrasound picture!

Aww Marla! How cute.

Mine just went, well folks we're doing it again! For those of you that were wondering no I'm not just getting fat ;) ;)

Welcome bmama. I have an 11month old, he's a lazy boy thankfully and doesn't move much at all although he's starting to get mobile now so I should imagine he'll catch up for lost time :haha:

Conina- I have told random friends too but not my mom yet! I probably need to get on that soon :haha:

BeautifulD- Thank you! Love that you said "no I'm not just getting fat", I might need to borrow that!

We haven't announced on FB yet (waiting till after the 20 week scan), but we were thinking of having our ds hold a chalkboard that says "all I want for Christmas is a Brother or Sister! Coming December 2014!"

We haven't told anyone yet. Trying to avoid telling my work for as long as possible as when they found out about dd 2 I didn't enjoy being treated different plus its nice to talk about something other than baby alllllll the time. Plus we are only 13.6 so there's plenty of time to tell people.

So I'm going to have two under two, how many of you guys are going to be in the same situation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->