December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Hi Natalie-me too!!

I should also say I met a friend of mine at the party today. She's due the day before me, and her LO was born 4 days after Conor!

Hi!

I used to post in 1st trimester but I haven't been on in a long time, may I please sneak back in? :blush:

I have 2 little girls, 4 and 2 years and a wee boy due beginning of September. :cloud9:

:kiss:

cinnamon is fine within normal culinary range. it is claimed to be uterine stimulant, and i used it more frequent than most people (with tea, milk, coffee, oatmeal and yogurt.)

I hope Jennifaerie and her baby are fine. She was cleared with ds in the end... but who knows maybe she has other worries.
The thread is not updated for a long while, there are people on the list who lost their beans. If it continues to be like that we should open a new thread as we approach December - i am jealous of the first entries of other threads :haha:

Be right pain to start a new thread... Shame you can't take over thread duties!!

My date is wrong too but never mind. All welcome to come to the fb group, pm me if you want to join as I got told off for advertising it before.

I found out I'm having a boy but have to go back as they could t see 4 chambers in the heart, I'm not worried though, he was being a pain and not turning over

Have just got back from 2 weeks in Majorca- was amazing!!! Have loads to catch up on so off to read back! X

Sorry girls I'm here. If anyone could message me who needs removing /i would be more than happy to do it or I could ask people to state their EDD again and delete all with a fresh list. Apologies, we're still being watched for growth issues and I still have hyperemesis so between that and DD I don't get much time to come on xxx

Had my appt yesterday and all is well. Baby's hb was 150 and strong. And she measured my belly which was 25 weeks, so doing good there too. It was certainly the quickest appt yet as we didn't have any questions. We had our son with us who is at that stage where he's a bit apprehensive of anyone who's not us or the women at daycare so when the doctor was walking out she asked for a "five" and he just looked at her then burrowed into my husband. My hubbs picked his hand hand up and put it on the docs, so then she asked again and he did it by himself. It wad so cute and he's catching onto things so fast now.

Hi Jen, glad to hear from you! Sorry you're still struggling with the sickness, that must be rough, especially with a little one. All in all baby is doing well though right? Is baby just looking smaller or do they think there may be a more serious issue?

My dd should be Nov 28 and I'm still team yellow.

Aww Jen glad you've dropped in. Sorry things are going straightforward for you :hugs: keep is updated when you can!

My due date is 17/12/14 and we are staying team yellow (although oh is convinced it's a girl as he didn't see any boy bits on the anatomy scan!).

Over the last 2 says we've had a flurry of deliveries! Our rocker and carrycot have come (second hand bargains!!). The pram has come (it's a BEAST, keep having to remind myself where I live and it's perfect for here lol), clothes, a fleece liner for the carrycot/pram and a nappy bag!!

Come on December!!!

. It wad so cute and he's catching onto things so fast now.

Ah that's so cute. This morning DD brought her doctors kit in to me while hub was out for a run and whe he got back she said "I'm feeling Mummy better, she's sick". Too cute!

All in all baby is doing well though right? Is baby just looking smaller or do they think there may be a more serious issue?

My dd should be Nov 28 and I'm still team yellow.

I've updated your details and my own. She's looking fine atm, jut had to change my sickness meds and they've knocked me out in big way and started being sick again. Should be gone by now!!!!

The tests results that initilly indicated a possible chromosome problem can be indicative of preeclampsia or IUGR due to placental insufficiency at a later stage. For the minute her growth is perfect, as is my blood pressure so fingers crossed I just have wonky blood.

I searched the thread and found one or two to be removed (fly high little ones :'(), if someone could message me who else I would be very grateful. Also if people could post and update their EDD and team that would be great. I'm at home today as I can't drive due to drowsiness so I will try and get us updated today x

Hi Jen good to hear from you and great news that little one us doing well. My EDD I'd 11th dec and we are team yellow!

Hi Jen! So good to hear from you but :hugs: for the sickness.

My EDD is 21 December and we're team :yellow:

Jen so cute about your daughter. Isn't it funny how in tune with us they are? My son always gives me cuddles or jumps in my lap and giggles and bounces when I'm not in the best of moods...perks me right up.

Glad to hear so far so good as far as you and baby...let's hope it stays that way.

Thanks girls, my 20 week scan went well although one of the pics was mega creepy...

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/IMAG2974.jpg

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/IMAG2973.jpg

I think I've removed everyone who needs removing now. If anyone else could post their team and updated EDD that would be awesome.

Good to hear from you Jen!

My edd is December 13. I am also team :yellow:. More of us are team :yellow: than I thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->