December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Cute! Why do they keep changing it with every u/s? Mike does it with the first scan and then that's it, they leave it. They won't even change it from your lmp if the scan is w/i 7 days either way.

Awesome ultrasound pictures!!! I love them!

ND- V-day is 24 weeks, but it also depends on the doctor. Some places won't do any intervention until 26 weeks. So, it just depends on where you are and where you go!

ND - here the due date is an estimate until the 20 week scan, and then it's set in stone. So to work out if any induction is needed or whatever, it's the date you get at 20 weeks they work off. I always did think I was a few days later than they thought anyway

Funny that :) here the dating scan is the 12 week and they say they grow at different rates after that? As long as bubs is healthy I guess it doesn't matter too much eh!!!

I feel really hot and huffy and puffy today!! Eaten too much I think lol. Actually beginning to think being heavily pregnant in winter might be a blessing lol!!

Baby was going mad yesterday, think it's moved again as not so many strong kicks.

Really enjoying being pregnant now... After horrible first tri I'm finally feeling like I'm getting to know baby as bump us growing and kicks are starting. It's fab isn't it :)

Yeah, I went and looked back at v-day and you're right! That's tomorrow for me!

Zig, with my son, I was heavily preggo in May, but the weather was so perfect as where I live it doesn't start warming up untilend of June-ish. This year though it's been mild enough for the most part right now, so I've been OK, but definitely counting it a blessing that I'll be huge in November!

Well, baby isn't going to be naked now, I've bought my first load of vests and little sleep suits :D probably won't get anything else now as staying team yellow, and will buy things when it's here :) got some little hats, and some warm things if we venture out too. This is the fun part :D

I'm gonna get a boy and girl take home outfit and some long sleeve onesies. Other than that, I'll get it when baby gets here.

Good idea!!! I might do that :D

Pram shopping is driving me INSANE. Literally!!! I've started looking and wish I hadn't!!!! We live in a very small rural village. We mostly go out to walk the dogs lol. So we figured we need an all round buggy with all terrain ability... OH wants 3 air filled tyres to do that. Jeebus trying to find one that has that and a rear facing seat is tough!! So far we like the mountain buggy... The swift is smaller and lighter but no rear facing. The urban jungle has a rear facing adapter but is a BEAST!!! ARRRRGGH.

NO doubt, happy v-day!

I do feel baby movements from begining 19th week. They are stronger.
I do feel more relaxed that he is growing and his heart is beating srong enough to do the kicks. Waiting for a 21 week scan won't be bad. I am calm and I am sure he is healthy and happy.

Zig-I HATED pram shopping! It was like buying a car, only more confusing. Now we're debating whether we'll need a double buggy, or if we could get away with a buggy board. And if we need a double buggy we need to find out if any of our friends have one we could borrow!

Urgh that sounds even more complicated!!!!!

We woke up this morning and decided to order the larger version tonight before we go totally insane. Will check the returns policy so if we really think it's too cumbersome we will go back to the drawing board lol

Not to confuse matters further, but you might also be better looking at smaller independent shops than the big ones. They seem to be better at doing deals for you

We are looking online... The prices are all pretty samey to be fair. We are only going to buy the buggy and car seat new, and get the add ons second hand as they'll only be used a few months!! Seems silly paying full whack for something for 6 months use. Can get the bassinet, rear seat etc much cheaper on eBay used and in amazing condition.

We bought a nuna leaf rocker for £60 from there this week - they're £160 new!! And it's under 12 months old!!

Good idea! We have a moses basket which is circulated around our whole group of friends as and when it's needed! So we just need to get a mattress new. :thumbup:

Stroller shopping was pretty easy for us. We researched online then went into the store and looked ay them in person, then bought the one we wanted for sure online as it was cheaper there. I think what made it easier is that it was a travel system so we were really concerned with safety. This go round was easier as were going with the same brand for a double and fan put the old car seat in this one so we don't have to get a new one.

There is quite literally no where near me that sells prams. We'd have to drive 2 hours and even then the brand we are considering isn't a mainstream one I don't think so probably wouldn't be there to try.

So it's kind of a gamble!!! But I've checked and you can return it if it's not suitable :) will just have to push it round the front room to try it out lol

we got a used stroller, a true brute. (teutonia mistral s). It is a combi stroller but I am planning to buy a light buggy when he is able to sit, probably a jogger.

but I still fancy stokke <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"