December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Thanks for the name suggestions - although still nothing's jumping out at me. Mind you, the top 100 names in the UK have just been released, and I didn't like ANY of them, so no surprise...

That pram looks lovely! V cosy-looking. We're still trying to work out if we need a double, but we already have the mamas and papas sola.

I loved Saiorse but DH said no.
We're getting the Bugaboo Bee this time, had a Quinny Buzz last time which we're keeping but won't fit in my little car. Will use it for out and about without the car though.

Cat Louise I've added you, can't wait to see your scan pic.

We found boys names really hard both times, luckily we've found out we're having a girl both times too hehe.

We are going with the same brand ad last time, Chicco and we are getting a double. Its nice because we bought the travel system with our son, so we can use the same car seat and it attaches right in there with no problem!

I meant to ask, are any of you UK ladies watching "In the Club"? I'm really enjoying it and even DH doesn't give off about watching it!

Cat Louise, I am 21w 2 days too! I wish you all the best today!
I had my anatomy u/s yesterday.

U/S took few minutes. We requested the short one.
The baby's head was near my belly botton, my tears went down my chin. I was so emotional to hear this. Dr. couldn't take a photo of the face cos he was laying down towards my back. All the measurements head, belly, hips were dating between 21w1d-21w4days. We saw black spots in the tummy and in the bladder, it means liquid is there, digestive system is developed nicely. His heart was was beating strong and I could see 3 beautiful heart valves. His heart beat was 140bpm. We are staying team yellow. We will not find out the gender. The best suprise of all was the due date. It's not on the 29th of December. It's on the 26th of December on my birthday!!!! This is the best present ever! This is a double one, Christmas and birthday suprise! I am so happy, excited and blessed that little 8w2day(last u/s) peanut grew in a such a big and healthy pomegranate.

Varicose vein on my left leg and overall pain in my legs are the only comlaints I have so far. Dr. prescribed compression stockings. Have you used them, do you know if somebody else wore them.
My mom has varicose veins and so do I. It's genetic, I have week veins, and during pregnancy they showing up. It's not big deal. It's only a cosmetic problem, my varicose vein may dissapear after the delivery, if not there are some options to remove them. The good news is that I do carry lots of genetics from my mom, and I hope I carry her "easy delivery gene" too ( she delivered 3 kids quick and easy, without even pushing, they came out like from the cannon.:happydance:

Yay dov! Pictures?

I wish I her my mothers delivery genes. She had my brother in about 8 hours and only took a pill for the pain and then slept the whole time. With me she got to the hospital and I was there in 30 mins! My son...my early labor started over night Thursday to Friday, my water finally broke around 5pm Saturday, I labored for another 20 hours st the hospital and made it to 9cm FINALLY, only to have a section cause his heart rate wouldn't come back up. Obviously he's totally worth it, and while I don't have a gruesome story or anything, I'd do still wish I was able to deliver him vaginally. Hopefully I can with this one.

Congrats on double digits no doubt. It's my vday today yey!

Conor's first night in the big boy bed tonight (need to get him out of the cot before the baby arrives! ). All quiet so far...

Great bump nd!!!

This is mine yesterday lol

https://i60.tinypic.com/11aew5t.jpg

Baby was so active yesterday and I *think* I might have felt hiccups or something last night.. It was a fairly consistent kick kick kick feeling!!

I think this one is a bit contrary. Every time I feel it kick and put my hand down to feel it on the outside, it stops. Wee monkey!

Zig, probably was hiccups!

Con, this one is different for me too. Not nearly as active as my son was, and this one actually does respond to me where my son responded to my hubbs. This one also move a lot a night. My son moved during the day.

Aren't they funny eh! I decided to take the dogs out to a forestry today and it was so uncomfortable with ligament stretching pains so we didn't get far. Was nice to be active though! Been a bit of a sloth. Must be in a growth spurt!

I also noticed some small stretch marks round my bellybutton. I know I'm going to be covered...

Meh to the stretch marks. They diminish, but don't go away completely. Tbey won't be that noticeable after the baby.

I already have them, had them since I was about 11!! Hips and thighs. Which is why I know I will be covered, I'm prone!!!

Oh...I'm prone too. I've had them for just as long myself. I used to be 70lbs heavier than what I am now so I've them on my stomach from that, so at least I'm able to say I don't get them while preggo, lol.

For baby name, since my baby is a girl, her names will be Oluwafeyikemi (God used this baby to care for me) and Chimamanda (my God will never fail). Hahahahaha. They are Nigerian names. Yoruba and Ibo tribes. My husband is Yourba and am Ibo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->