December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Keneajay, nice names and meanings! They are long names!

I was on my back this morning and I felt my fundal height was higher (it measured 23 cm) and my tummy felt harder on the left side. In a minute, he started kicking on that side. It is so wonderful to feel him and to know him better. The baby moves all day long with some minor brakes(naps) in between.
I have talked to my girlfriend. I wanted to share this with you. She was in the hosptal for a couple of weeks before the baby was born. She was hooked up to u/s machines. The nurses wanted to raise the baby's heart rate they gave my friend some citrus oil to smell, in order to decrease the heartrate,she gave her lavender oil. It worked!
I wonder if it would work with a movement, increase and decrease with oil power?

Yay, for growing tummy's and healthy mummies!
I am 22 weeks today!

Praise God, its our V day. To God the glory great things He has done. We are so grateful.
Trust all are doing good.

Hey! Haven't posted in a while.. 26wks1day today! Time is sure flying by. I have by GD text tomorrow afternoon.. hopefully I pass. Finally cleared out the spare bedroom completely, and excited to start putting the nursery together! Anyone else? Also, we decided on the name a couple weeks ago - LO will be Max Allan Smella!

Hi all!! Quiet in here...

I went to pre-natal yoga last night for the first time this pregnancy. I did it last time, the same lady takes pre-natal yoga, then after the birth, baby massage and baby yoga. I met some good friends through it, one of whom is back again and due the day before me!

There's a lot to do with positions and breathing during the birth - I just hope I get to use it this time :dohh:

I attend hatha yoga classes. I am sure pre-natal is the better option but here only the hospital offers it and it is only for the pregnant women. Hubby cannot come with me wacko:.

I wonder how different are the breathing techniques. Maybe I should buy a dvd. But overall yoga rules, some of my pregnant friends are complaining about carpal tunnel syndrome. So far I feel fit.

Hi girls haven't posted in a while and it's been quiet in here! I love doing yoga but where I moved there aren't any prenatal classes so I am stuck doing yoga at home. I am hoping it helps get everything ready for the big day!
Pathos- It also has helped make me feel more fit this pregnancy :bodyb:

dovkav- I love feeling baby move so much now too, it is amazing how much stronger the kicks get each week.

Jen- fx for your gd scan I have mine at my next appointment in a few weeks and am just hoping everything is okay too!

We hit our vday this week and I can't believe we are more than halfway to meeting our little guy! I am starting to feel the nesting settle in, aka I want to make freezer meals like I HAVE TO DO THIS RIGHT NOW or the world will end, and my cabinets need to be deep cleaned RIGHT NOW or I will not stop thinking about it. Anyone else nesting already or is it just me being cray-cray? :haha:

As my DH says, he's still waiting for my nesting to kick in from when I was pregnant with Conor!! I'm really not the best housewife, and pregnancy doesn't seem to bring it out either...

However, I did buy the LO its first outfit yesterday! It's hard, since I know we do have loads from when Conor was born, and since we were team yellow with him too, most of the stuff will be neutral, but it's hard remembering what we do have and also, he was a summer baby so we will need things like warm pram suits etc which he just didn't need. Finally, I do think this baby needs SOMETHING that's not a hand-me-down!!

The yoga was lovely but it made me realise how lazy I've been recently. Even though it wasn't the least bit strenuous, I was really sore yesterday! She's also planning some aqua yoga classes which will be lovely.

The baby massage and yoga were great last time. And the most important thing about them (even the teacher admits!) is that there is a coffee shop upstairs in the place where all the mummies can go for a gossip afterwards!

I love yoga!! But I live in the arse end of nowhere so finding a class at a time to suit me is nearly impossible!!!!

I've passed V day yay!!! Baby has been quiet this week but when it has kicked it's kicked higher than ever right next to my bellybutton!

I'm just tired at the moment. Don't feel like I'm getting refreshing sleep.

No yoga here...just not into it. But I do have the what to expect when expecting workout DVDs. I'm gonna start those next week...a bit difficult with a 1 year old but we'll make do.

Third tri tomorrow! Home stretch here we come!

Wow ND - can't believe you're in the 3rd tri already!!

Me neither! This pregnancy has flown by! I felt like it dragged on and on with my son.

When does the third tri start? So the actual weight gain stage is approaching :wacko: to be honest, I am not looking forward to it. I feel huge.

I gained 9kg :dohh: I was hoping to finish with 16 kg but nah, nearly impossible.

It's nearly September. That's autumn time. That's nearly Christmas!!! Babies!!!!!!

Well baby has been kicking all night to make up for those quiet couple of days :D such a little monkey. Love it!!

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA I've had no internet.

Hope you're all doing well. Only 15 weeks to go for me, time is flying by. Before we know it we'll all be cradling our newborns :argh: :)

Hi Em lovely to see you here hope you are well x

When does the third tri start? So the actual weight gain stage is approaching :wacko: to be honest, I am not looking forward to it. I feel huge.

I gained 9kg :dohh: I was hoping to finish with 16 kg but nah, nearly impossible.

I am the same not looking forward to the weight gain stage! Have been able to maintain so far (was holding onto 30lbs from ds :wacko: ) but not sure how much longer as the bump continues to grow! Anyone know how much weight on average we gain in the third tri?

Oh no, so you're telling me I'm going to become whale like soon?! I really better start watching what I eat...

I have gained 8 kg so far. What would I gain then If I ate cakes, ice-cream, chcolate? My body collected a lot fat storage for brerastfeeding and it all landed in my hips and bottom. The baby is about half a kg now, so If I gain more 3 kg-5kg, I'll be happy. but please not more than that!

I played around on this website https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-weight-gain-estimator and I got these results

Your pre-pregnancy body mass index (BMI) is 19.2, which is considered normal.

During this pregnancy, you should gain between 25 and 35 pounds.

I have gained 17 lb so far and I'll be a whale with 17lb more!

Ladies, yesterday in the morning I felt my tummy got hard like a basketball only for a few sec. Is it normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->