December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Dov I play around on that website too, to make sure I'm on track. And yes, totally normal for your belly...sounds like a Braxton hick!

ND you look amazing!! And you are in the third tri how did that happen so fast?? :)

Dov- my stomach does that too! Sometimes I think the little guy is changing position and others a BH but I am not sure! He is a little monkey :haha:

It's been awhile since I've been in here. I am starting to gain weight back after not gaining anything for 2 months. I had the diabetic test on Tuesday and I passed it so that's good. I have to go back to the obgyn in a couple of weeks for the shot because of my negative blood type.

Nd you look great! I've been asked twice in the last week if I'm sure it's not twins :nope:

V day for me today!!

Conina I get the same yet I haven't actually gained anything since my booking in appointment!

I'm also getting the oooooh really!?!? When I tell them I'm not due until December. I swiftly follow with yes I'm a big carrier!

I forgot how much this part got on my nerves, I would much prefer if people just didn't say anything or maybe a 'how lovely' would be nice!

I got the is it twins when I was like 7 weeks. I gain a lot in first tri all the time and things start poking out early. Then I don't gain anything forever! I didn't gain at all in 2nd tri, just got bigger. Thought I gained 4lbs recently, but no...that's gone, lol.

Bd I got that as well. One of the nursery assistants in c's nursery looked like she thought i was lying when I said I was due in December!

How is everyone sleeping? I can't get comfy :( my shoulders seem to start aching lying on my sides all the time and it keeps me awake.

Any tips? I sleep with a long pillow but wondering whether to get a longer v one...

Zig - no tips but I'll be looking out for any tips from other ladies!! I'm sleeping terribly, I went to bed at 9 last night 'cos I was so tired but didn't get to sleep for hours. I'm like a zombie today.

At the dr's this morning, everything was fine and for a change he found the heartbeat straight away and didn't freak me out. Although it struck me later that he didn't tell me what the heartbeat was :growlmad:

Does anyone think there should be a "second and a half trimester" board? The 2nd trimester one doesn't really appeal to me anymore, as there's lots of things about telling work etc which I'm long past. But the third all seems to be about going into labour - definitely not ready for that yet!!

:haha: i cannot see my feet while standing, showering :haha:

Lol pathos, me neither! Its funny cause when my son comes over and hugs me around my legs I can't see him either. I have to bend over to see him or he has to hold his head back, lol.

Ziggy- I find that if I lay or sleep propped up that helps me to relax when I find myself unable to get comfortable. I don't have one of these pillows but my friend swore by one during her pregnancy- it's called a bed wedge pillow. https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/bed-wedge-pillow/1010060850
I just use a long body pillow and ask DH for a massage, that seems to do the trick for me ;)

conina- I agree I don't feel like I 100% fit into the second tri boards. I have been stalking the third tri recently too :blush:

25 weeks now for us, not much longer till third tri :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Photo on 9-1-14 at 11.26 AM.jpg
    Photo on 9-1-14 at 11.26 AM.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
Great bumps guys!!

I've been looking at preggo pillows, they're just a lot of money for something you might use a couple of months.... But I do like sleep!!!!!!

If it helps any I have a preggo pillow, the big long one and I never stopped sleeping with it, lol. First I bought it on amazon so it was maybe $20-$30 cheaper than in stores. I kept using it though in between pregnancies and still use it now, so it doesn't have to be a waste that you only use during pregnancy.

I think I'm just going to buy one. If I only get one good nights sleep out of it, it will be worth it!! Plus I'm starting to get mild lower back niggles, and I'd like to not get bad niggles!!

Oooh zig this time next week you'll be in double figures!!

ziggy- i do love my body pillow and got it at target for $20. Somehow it always ends up on the floor during some point of my sleep but I always wake up to potty and grab it :haha: Even when not pregnant we use it on our bed to prop up and read or watch tv. So it doesn't have to be a total waste like ND said :)

Haha nd, that s cute and funny <3

I love my pillow. It is one of those you can use while breastfeeding. My sis in law uses her as a barrier when she puts her baby on the floor on a play mat. She sometimes uses it on her changing table. So its never a waste of money I guess, plus you will get some sleep. God knows if we are ever to have a perfect uninterrupted sleep for a long while after december:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->