**December Snowflakes - 2016**

My tests are always darker at night too Livvy.. not sure why but I can have a BFN with FMU and BFP with evening urine.

I can see yours clearly Country! So exciting <3

Here is the one I just took (11 dpo) on bottom, 9 dpo on top!

Attachments

• BFP 11 dpo.jpg
    BFP 11 dpo.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 17
Looking great! I can't wait to take my last one tonight :)

I can't wait to see it and the progression! I wish I had more tests. Until my 8 week appointment it's just a waiting game.

I need to call dr in the morning to make my first appointment for blood HCG and then of course for my dating ultrasound. I will take this last FRER tonight then wait a few days and take a digi.

Does anyone know how to make the little ticker pics like they have in the other groups? I am at a loss lol

What do you ladies think of this?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
I really like it! Though the closet OCD-er in me wants the 'Snowflakes' to be centred with the rest of it, ha!

Are you guys all arranging doc appts ASAP? When I asked my doc last time, she said come in around two weeks after BFP and she'll start making some referrals. I'm scared to jump in with the medical involvement in case it ends up not being sticky, but then bloodwork reassurance would be good.

I am having the same OCD problems lol, but at the same time, i like it lined up with the December.. If you click on the pic in my signature it will take you to the page for the pic and there will be a box on the right hand side that you can copy the IMG code and add it to your signature.

I am calling my dr just for blood work at the moment and possibly a dating ultrasound. Then I probably wont go back for 8 weeks.

Last time I called as soon as I got my BFP and they said they usually schedule the first appointment for 8 weeks. Then ultrasound at 12, I think.

My last pregnancy I just called my doc and they put in an order for a blood test over at the hospital then when they got those results back they scheduled me for a dating ultrasound. Then I made an appointment with my OB and I think they made an appointment for either 6 or 8 weeks.

Here is my last FRER, couldn't wait any longer! The line came up immediately as soon as urine passed over the strip and continued to get darker. Much much darker than last night! Yay!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 10
Defo great line! It's nice to compare lines to others with similar EDDs, though I know there will still be some variation due to different implantation dates and natural differences.

What date did each of you get your first BFPs (I know some of you already mentioned)? Mine was 11DPO, though I didn't test at 10DPO. 9DPO was stark white.

Eeeekkk I am sitting here just smiling to myself lol DH probably thinks I have gone nuts. I can't wait to use a digi! I saved my urine.. might have to sneak out of the house lol

I have no idea what DPO I was when I got my first line, I wasn't tracking O in anyway and my periods have been so irregular the past few months I couldn't even begin to guess. But I think AF was due on the 24th and I got a super super faint line that day which would have been 13DPO and then on the 25th I got a noticeable line on what would have been 14 DPO, then today I would be 16 DPO, and got the line above. But AF may not have been due until who knows when.. I got a BFP on 9 DPO with my daughter so until I get a dating scan I have no idea lol

CountryMomma, I'll add the group ticker and the other preg tickers in a coupla weeks when I'm less skeptical about stickiness :D

That is understandable Jezika, I don't blame you at all. Month before last I added the tickers and then had a chemical.. but this time my lines are looking much better so I am feeling good about it!

Wanted to take a progression picture :)

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1459116492.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1459116492.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members