**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Welcome MUM so glad you could join us! Number 7, wow! Good on you!

Hi MUM! You're a midwife? That's awesome. How lucky for us that your EDD landed in December!

Re: symptoms, I've been feeling nauseous on and off and have had some very brief and very occasional sharp pains and twinges, but nothing other than that. Last cycle I had quite a bit of cramping, so it's odd to not have that now. Boobs are permanently sore. It's really the only thing that makes me believe I'm still pregnant.

As for gender, DH and I reallllly want a girl. Well, we'd like one of each, but we really want a girl. DH is one of three boys and I have an older brother (plus a young half sister, but I didn't grow up with her). DH also definitely doesn't want more than two kids. Me neither, though I'd be open to three.

Hope you all had a happy Monday.

I got my beta results! They were 474 :happydance: The doctor wants me to repeat them again on Wednesday, since I have a history of having the miscarriage in October. He said he just wants to be on the safe side.👍🏼

Welcome Mum!!

Congrats faith, GREAT news!!

Jezika, girls are sweet but boys are so much fun! ALL my nieces are girls (6 of them!) but I love having a little boy. :) if I have a girl I am sure it will be different and wonderful!

Awesome betas, Faith!

How are you ladies doing on the CM front? I was fairly dry over the past week with occasional bits of creamy CM here and there, but today I had LOADS. This also was the case last time, so I'm scared it means bad things. Apparently I enjoy nothing more than looking for things to worry about... like how **one** side of my right boob is not as painful as before (seriously. Is that bad?). :p

I got my beta results! They were 474 :happydance: The doctor wants me to repeat them again on Wednesday, since I have a history of having the miscarriage in October. He said he just wants to be on the safe side.👍🏼

Wow, that's high! Wonder if you have twinsies in there? :)

Awesome betas, Faith!

How are you ladies doing on the CM front? I was fairly dry over the past week with occasional bits of creamy CM here and there, but today I had LOADS. This also was the case last time, so I'm scared it means bad things. Apparently I enjoy nothing more than looking for things to worry about... like how **one** side of my right boob is not as painful as before (seriously. Is that bad?). :p

I don't really have much going on on the cm front. But I've heard that preggos tend to get lots of it so I bet it's a good sign!

I would love a little girl to shop for...their stuff seems so much cuter but honestly I'll be thrilled with either. I just want a healthy, happy baby! I have a feeling it's a boy. Anyone else have any gut feelings?

Wow, that's high! Wonder if you have twinsies in there? :)

I thought shopping for a girl would be so much more fun, but then I had a boy and the boy clothes are sooooo adorable!! He has been so much fun to dress :)

I took a digi today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 19
I thought shopping for a girl would be so much more fun, but then I had a boy and the boy clothes are sooooo adorable!! He has been so much fun to dress :)

I took a digi today!

Aww, good to know it's still fun to shop for the boys :). Yay on your digi! I was hoping I'd get the 2-3 weeks to show up on Saturday but it didn't show up until today. I read that those things can be a bit inaccurate bc your blood has 1.5x the hcg than urine so those aren't the best way to gauge hcg. Obviously betas will be the best way to check but the digis are fun in the meantime!

Yes! I'd never taken one before so that was exciting. AF is due Wednesday (I think) so I believe that's probably accurate. Only one left so I'll *try* to save it for two weeks from today!

Also, going on the boys' clothes note: leggings, overalls, dinosaur clothes/jackets... :D dress clothes with collared shirts/ties/bow ties!! Really SO adorable. I have become obsessed with leggings for my LO and it's sad how many I buy a month!!

Finally bought a pack of digis, took this one with some of the darkest urine I have ever seen.. Def need to drink more. I was hoping it would say 2-3 since I'm now over 4 weeks but 1-2 still means 3-4 actual weeks and I am just 4 weeks 1 day so I will take it. So happy to finally see the word!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 11
Also, going on the boys' clothes note: leggings, overalls, dinosaur clothes/jackets... :D dress clothes with collared shirts/ties/bow ties!! Really SO adorable. I have become obsessed with leggings for my LO and it's sad how many I buy a month!!

Aww, baby bow ties! Never heard of boy leggings! You should post a pic!

Also announced to my parents today by sending this via text :happydance: they were so surprised! My mom asked if it was an April Fool's joke hahaaa

Attachments

• IMG_1963.jpg
    IMG_1963.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 8
Finally bought a pack of digis, took this one with some of the darkest urine I have ever seen.. Def need to drink more. I was hoping it would say 2-3 since I'm not over 4 weeks but 1-2 still means 3-4 actual weeks and I am just 4 weeks 1 day so I will take it. So happy to finally see the word!!

Yay! And you're right--it's accurate since those are based on O date.

Aww, baby bow ties! Never heard of boy leggings! You should post a pic!

I was trying and it said my pics were too big! In the announcement pic he's wearing baseball leggings :haha: smallest shirt I could find that said "big brother" was 18 months! geesh! Let me see if I can size down a couple more pics..

Finally bought a pack of digis, took this one with some of the darkest urine I have ever seen.. Def need to drink more. I was hoping it would say 2-3 since I'm not over 4 weeks but 1-2 still means 3-4 actual weeks and I am just 4 weeks 1 day so I will take it. So happy to finally see the word!!

Yay! And you're right--it's accurate since those are based on O date.

I have never used a weeks estimator before so it was fun to see what numbers would pop up! And that was supposed to say I am now over 4 weeks not I am not 4 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->