**December Snowflakes - 2016**

That progression is awesome!! I may have to sneak out to get more tests hahaha. Love progression pics. Jezika, I got a BFP at 9 dpo. With my son though I thought I was around 9 dpo, took a test and it was stark white. Still felt weird 5 days later so took another test and BFP! That was 14 dpo (I think?).

Thanks! The progression is much more pronounced than I thought it was but once I saw them next to each other it was obvious! I may grab some more FRER along with the digi to see when I beat the control line.

Jezica, I fixed the sig pic for both our OCD sakes lol! Looks better centered I agree..

That is SUCH a cute siggy :) so I'm going to see my parents this week and know I won't be able to be with them for a week without telling... Ideas on announcement?? The "big brother" shirt on DS would be cute, I'd like to be a little more original though!

Hmmm, im not sure. I have always waited until my first scan and then showed it to my parents. The big brother tshirt would be cute!

Ate dinner and now feeling icky.. its like I am dammed if I do and dammed if I don't. If I don't eat I feel sick and if I eat I feel sick. I am constantly hungry.. maybe I won't lose weight with this one lol. I lost 20lbs with my second and 15lbs with my first due to severe nausea. I was on zofran with both up until about 18 weeks. I was never hungry with those two but its like I can't go 5 minutes without eating now! I wake up hungry and go to bed hungry.

Hi girls! I found out at 10dpo. I'm testing daily on Wondfos and EOD on FRERs. I *think* tomorrow will be my last test on a FRER depending on the results.

I called to have my betas done and they went ahead and scheduled me for an 8-week appointment where they'll do an ultrasound. So hoping I make it that far! With only losses under my belt it's so hard to think that things will go well but trying to be as positive as I can. My betas were 56 at 13dpo and 130 at 15dpo. Going in tomorrow for a third draw.

CountryMomma, I love the the ticker--so cute! And agree that it looks even better centered :) I may hold off on adding it for a little bit too until I'm feeling a little more confident.

Attachments

• FRERs 16dpo 3.26.16.jpg
    FRERs 16dpo 3.26.16.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 24
Ate dinner and now feeling icky.. its like I am dammed if I do and dammed if I don't. If I don't eat I feel sick and if I eat I feel sick. I am constantly hungry.. maybe I won't lose weight with this one lol. I lost 20lbs with my second and 15lbs with my first due to severe nausea. I was on zofran with both up until about 18 weeks. I was never hungry with those two but its like I can't go 5 minutes without eating now! I wake up hungry and go to bed hungry.

I'm so hungry too! I've been hungry like this for the last 3 weeks. I'm really scared to get on the scale! I just assumed the hunger wouldn't kick in until later. I may be in trouble!

I've heard that alkaline water helps with nausea. You can get it pretty cheap at Trader Joe's, or you can make your own by adding fresh lemon juice to your water.

Those lines look great MrsRose! Looks like your numbers are going up nicely as well :) That is always a good sign. I didn't think the hunger and nausea would kick in this early either, it never did with my other three. I am actually sipping on some lemon water now and it is helping my tummy a bit.. didn't know thats what it was though!

Those lines look great MrsRose! Looks like your numbers are going up nicely as well :) That is always a good sign. I didn't think the hunger and nausea would kick in this early either, it never did with my other three. I am actually sipping on some lemon water now and it is helping my tummy a bit.. didn't know thats what it was though!

Thank you! And glad the lemon water is helping!

Great lines Mrsrose :) just found out a friend of mine is expecting end of November... Our first babies are only a month apart!!

Amazing lines, Mrs. Rose! I feel like my 13DPO FRER is slap bang in the middle of what your 12DPO and 14DPO FRERs look like, so I might go buy some more FRERs tomorrow and see how they compare to your progressions. So expensive on a student budget, though!

I've been feeling a bit of nausea too. Didn't think it started this early either, but I have to say I'm liking it because it makes me feel pregnant. Which is funny because I actually have a genuine phobia of vomiting.

Are you guys feeling any pains or twinges in your uterus?

I got my first BFP at 10dpo, but it was with CB so I was really unsure if it was real or an evap.
I have a lot of pains, it's kind of like cramps, but more of a burning sensation, and it gets worse in the evening, I guess because I'm running around all day.

MS hasn't kicked in yet. I think last time it started around 5-6 weeks. I do hope I get some just so I can feel a bit more relieved (I know it has nothing to do with promising a healthy pregnancy, but it's all in my mind)

I am definitely feeling the pain/twinges! I would have to be crazy to not think there's something going on in my uterus even if I didn't know LOL no morning sickness yet. I did not have any with my daughter. :)

Going for my second beta today! Hoping for some high numbers!

I am experiencing my first bout of nausea this morning! Wasn't expecting it this early. I never threw up last pregnancy but I did get nauseous in the mornings. Hope it's be same this time around! what are y'all hoping for gender wise? I kind of what another boy so they can be best friends :cloud9:

I am having a lot of twinges and cramps as well.. Would def a suspect something was going on if I didn't already know. I am just getting up out of bed but no nausea yet, have to get up because I am hungry and have to pee! Lol

I am hoping for another girl so we will have 2 boys and 2 girls and our DD can have a sister :)

Amazing lines, Mrs. Rose! I feel like my 13DPO FRER is slap bang in the middle of what your 12DPO and 14DPO FRERs look like, so I might go buy some more FRERs tomorrow and see how they compare to your progressions. So expensive on a student budget, though!

I've been feeling a bit of nausea too. Didn't think it started this early either, but I have to say I'm liking it because it makes me feel pregnant. Which is funny because I actually have a genuine phobia of vomiting.

Thanks! I think it helps to feel better when you see comparable lines :)

Yes, I've been having lots of cramps and twinges that vary in how they feel. Sometimes they're like AF, sometimes it's like a stretching feeling, sometimes it's centralized a sometimes it's more on the left. I've also had some brown spotting when I wipe, usually in the morning and evening. Trying not to freak out about it. A friend had this with both pregnancies and her midwife said it's completely normal...keep trying to tell myself that!

I've got my third beta draw this morning but I probably won't get the results til tomorrow. I did a weeks estimator test today and got the 2-3 so I'm curious how it compares to my betas!

Oh, and I used to have a phobia of vomiting too! It's not a phobia anymore but I definitely don't like it! I've been having some mild heartburn, which I've never had before. I had to look up what hb felt like, lol! And that's definitely what I was experiencing!

I have a fear of vomiting too.. The only times in my life I have ever thrown up are when I drink to much or when I was pregnant so it is pretty foreign to me lol. I hate it.

Blimey, I can't believe there r December babies already. Congratulations ladies xxx

Can I join you lovely ladies please, BFP today and estimated due date of 2 Dec 😁 Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->