December Testers... 6 BFPs

Can I join you ladies please??
We are ttc #4 and this is our first month :)
I am still breastfeeding my 10 month old so my cycles are a bit all over the place. I am currently on cd36 and 7dpo according to ff
I am charting and checking cp/cm and ny temp looks promising :)
I am planning on testing next thursday the first if I can hold off that long lol so put me down for then.

Hi ladies my af arrived today😞now on my 5th month ttc 2, fingers crossed for everyone

Familygirl Sorry AF got you this cycle. Hopeful that next cycle is the one for you!

Hello ladies, a little update.
I have just got a positive OPK :happydance: the first one since we started TTC! I thought I must have missed the surge, as FF estimated my ovulation to be a couple of days ago (currently CD14).
This does change my recommended testing date to 13th December, so could you update me please <3

Fingers crossed!!!!

I've updated the list ladies.
How are you all feeling?

Spotting now... looks like AF should start in the morning or overnight tonight....

That'd put me testing around the 26th

Cycle #3 TTC.

Good morning ladies, Here's my update:

Just entered the fertile week and I'm on CD13 and let me tell you.. I think I'm experiencing ovulation pains which I've never felt before. OH MY GOSH, is it supposed to cramp this bad?! We BD on CD11 and yesterday (CD12) was SO painful--Ibuprofen, heating pad, and a hot bath did not do anything. I tried to nap it off, so after 4 hours of laying in bed and tossing and turning and trying EVERYTHING to get comfortable.. nothing helped except when I started to feel my mouth salivate and got sick :sick: After that, I felt much better but the cramping feeling was still lingering (just not as bad). After I had some dinner and laid back down in bed, I felt nauseous again but I relaxed myself. Overnight, the horrible cramping started again.

Is this what they consider Mittelschmerz? Yesterday I didn't feel a specific side of cramping--it was just ALL over my lower abdomen. This morning it still feels all over, BUT I feel more pain on the right side with every step I take.

I've started OPKs on CD 10 and nice, faint lines so far. Yesterday, I started testing twice a day. (what I mean by nice, faint lines is that.. they're there.. and they're not entirely invisible)

Any of you ladies ever experience ovulation pain? Before, during, or after O-day?

I have just got a positive OPK :happydance: the first one since we started TTC! I thought I must have missed the surge, as FF estimated my ovulation to be a couple of days ago (currently CD14).
This does change my recommended testing date to 13th December, so could you update me please <3

Fingers crossed!!!!

What CD did FF estimate your o-day to be?

and have fun!! :winkwink:

Hi ladies,

Please add me... will be testing 11 December :)

:dust: to all

AF is due around the 21st, so I'd probably test around the 22nd or the 23rd! Baby dust to us all!!

Hiya! This is our first time on here but we are on our 5th cycle after a mc, ectopic and chemical. We are now on 16dpo after doing a top up hcg shot (5000iu) 4 days ago. We have had a dark pink bfp first response and a 2-3 week bfp clear blue digital today, but are a bit worried this is still the shot? Also my partner has had some light spotting for the past few days, no clots and all dark blood but is this something to worry about? She does have thrush due to a course of antibiotics and we have read that the crinone pessaries she is using could cause this? Please any advice or similar experiences would be greatly appreciated!! Desperate for everything to be alright and the bfp's are correct!

Attachments

• IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
Hiya! This is our first time on here but we are on our 5th cycle after a mc, ectopic and chemical. We are now on 16dpo after doing a top up hcg shot (5000iu) 4 days ago. We have had a dark pink bfp first response and a 2-3 week bfp clear blue digital today, but are a bit worried this is still the shot? Also my partner has had some light spotting for the past few days, no clots and all dark blood but is this something to worry about? She does have thrush due to a course of antibiotics and we have read that the crinone pessaries she is using could cause this? Please any advice or similar experiences would be greatly appreciated!! Desperate for everything to be alright and the bfp's are correct!

I don't know much about this to be honest but I didn't want to read and run.

I do know that the trigger shot usually stays in your system for around 10days, so only 4 days after the trigger i'd say it's picking up that.
But the the CBD stating 2-3 weeks says otherwise so i would be confused the same as you.
The only thing i would suggest and what i'd do if it were me is leave it a few days maybe even a week and test again.

Sorry i can't be much help and hope it is your :bfp:

:dust:

Spotting now... looks like AF should start in the morning or overnight tonight....

That'd put me testing around the 26th

Cycle #3 TTC.

Yep she showed this morning. So now starting the two week wait before the two week wait :haha:

Hi, all!

Long time no talk! I am CD 20 today and 6-7 dpo. I initially was going to test beginning of December, Babydust28, but can you please change my date to Dec 5? I decided I could not deal with a BFN and then have to wait several days to see if AF shows lol. I'd rather wait and see if I miss my period OR if I test positive on the day of :).

So far I've had a headache since 2 dpo and immense fatigue. I have cold symptoms too so it may be that my symptoms are related to that? Either way, I'm trying to remain calm for the next 7 days! Praying for a BFP!

Hi, all!

Long time no talk! I am CD 20 today and 6-7 dpo. I initially was going to test beginning of December, Babydust28, but can you please change my date to Dec 5? I decided I could not deal with a BFN and then have to wait several days to see if AF shows lol. I'd rather wait and see if I miss my period OR if I test positive on the day of :).

So far I've had a headache since 2 dpo and immense fatigue. I have cold symptoms too so it may be that my symptoms are related to that? Either way, I'm trying to remain calm for the next 7 days! Praying for a BFP!
No problem, I've changed your date for you. Your symptoms sound promising :hugs:

Sending loads of :dust: your way

Fingers crossed!!!!

What CD did FF estimate your o-day to be?

and have fun!! :winkwink:

I said I would O on CD12, based on my last cycle, which was the first time I used it. Oh well ... :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->