December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

EmilieBrianne

Trying to Conceive #1
Reaction score
Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

:bfp:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...stmas-bfp-now-waiting-baby-august-2015-a.html
· Greats
· Tankel
· Wannabemum23
· Poppiebug
· Ellahopesky
· Loulabear22
· MrsHudson
· JandJPlus1
· Smiley4442
· MrsG09
· Onetubeleft
· Sass827
· Deductivemom
· Hopeful_ttc
· Abydix
· 1Alanta
· LavenderLove
· xPrincessx
· Lirpa11
· Loobs
· Deluna87
· NoRi2014
· Macydarling
· Babyfeva
· Mamabunny2
· Cutieq
· Pinkpokadots
· NurseGinger
· Bubb1es

December 1st
· Stiletto_mom
· Wifey1013
· Hiphophooray

December 2nd
· Peachcheeks

December 3rd
· Ahughes
· Wmelon77

December 4th
· Bundle4me
· MJsBabyShaw

December 5th
· Mytimewillcum
· Mommasboys2
· Crazycatlady5

December 6th
· Loeylo
· Gillian.s
· Aw1990

December 7th
· BABTTC123

December 9th
· Aidensmommy1
· Baby.Love12
· YikesBaby
· AugustBride6

December 10th
· OliveLuv
· Patientlyw8n

December 12th
· LouOscar01

December 13th
· Ttcjune2011
· Waterbaby33
· Xprincessx

December 14th
· Eclaire

December 15th
· Mummymelsy
· Bondgirl1

December 16th
· Annaroy
· Lilllian

December 17th
· Ckelly79
· Maltesemom

December 18th
· TeenyWeeny

December 20th
· Tink1o5
· Blondie_x
· 55comet555
· Mangos

December 21st
· 1nceUponATime
· Lashadi2shi
· Crystlmcd
· Lanfear333
· MissDoc

December 22nd
· SweetPea3200
· Dove830

December 23rd
· Jenafyr4
· Gypsymama
· Zoeyc04
· SpicyOrange

December 24th
· Dojenstein
· Hope4Kris

December 25th
· Orglethorp
· Drjo718
· Nmpjcp2015
· Krissy85
· Dreamer2015
· Tag74
· EmilieBrianne
· Godskid
· Peanutt

December 27th
·HopeforKris

December 28th
· Jessilou

December 29th
· Bubb1es

December 30th
· Rscha

December 31st
· MichelleBelle
· Littleone1993
· Aidensmoomy1
· AmbiguousHope

TBA
· SilasLove
· Mamawolf
· Movinmama
· Nela
· Sppmom
· Adge
· Seritamarie

January's Link
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...anyone-hoping-new-years-bfp.html#post34484089
Another January link.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...tarting-new-year-lucky-bfps.html#post34502911

Around the 6th(depending on cycle length, gratin up for ovulation just now but I am still regulating after an ectopic)

Add me too, please. I am only 11dpo now and still probably a while until AF starts (because I am taking progesterone), but with BFNs today I am pretty sure to be out this cycle. I'll be sure to update if my status changes, of course :)

On the current schedule, expecting O around the end of the first week in December, probably testing around the week before Christmas. This will be cycle #9 TTC (2 chemicals so far).

Add me too, please. I am only 11dpo now and still probably a while until AF starts (because I am taking progesterone), but with BFNs today I am pretty sure to be out this cycle. I'll be sure to update if my status changes, of course :)

On the current schedule, expecting O around the end of the first week in December, probably testing around the week before Christmas. This will be cycle #9 TTC (2 chemicals so far).

I will put you down as TBA

How is everyone doing today? Welcome everyone who has joined.

pretty good. This is my first cycle without OPK's or temping. Going to try to just be relaxed and go with the flow. ;) I should be coming up on ovulation in the next week or so.

pretty good. This is my first cycle without OPK's or temping. Going to try to just be relaxed and go with the flow. ;) I should be coming up on ovulation in the next week or so.

This is my second cycle of just going with the flow. I can say it is nice.

Thanks for the warm welcome emilliebrianne :hugs:...this is my second month taking clomid.. hoping for a miracle after so many years ttc... I'm charting only using opk's don't want to add anymore pressure ttc is tough enough ... good luck to everyone here and let's get those
:bfp:'s, just in time for Christmas ;) :bunny:

Thanks for the warm welcome emilliebrianne :hugs:...this is my second month taking clomid.. hoping for a miracle after so many years ttc... I'm charting only using opk's don't want to add anymore pressure ttc is tough enough ... good luck to everyone here and let's get those
:bfp:'s, just in time for Christmas ;) :bunny:

I have been ttc for almost two years now. I have pcos and endometriosis. But since my surgery in April I don't have cysts or any endometriosis at this moment. I don't always ovulate from my left ovary because of damage done from cysts and the removal of them. I have had two chemicals. Last one this past October. I just watch cm and occasionally confirm with opks. I stopped temping and tracking everything else because it stressing me out. I am really wanting a bfp by Christmas or at least new years.

This is my first month TTC -- period due November 28, but I'm not going to test until Dec 1 (or so I say).

We've been doing a lot of :sex: for the last 10 days. Hopefully I'll get a BFP because this is already stressing me out.

Nice to meet everyone :dust:

I pray Flo'eisha (that's what I call mine because she has a bad attitude, haha) stays away!

This is my first month TTC -- period due November 28, but I'm not going to test until Dec 1 (or so I say).

We've been doing a lot of :sex: for the last 10 days. Hopefully I'll get a BFP because this is already stressing me out.

Nice to meet everyone :dust:

I pray Flo'eisha (that's what I call mine because she has a bad attitude, haha) stays away!

Haha love flo'eisha. Try and not let it stress you out to much. Welcome to the group. Just remember we are here for you if you need to vent or talk.

Can you put me down for Dec 5th? Ready to get this month started after not being able to try last month due to the ovary & cyst removal. Fx ladies that we get our Christmas bfps :)

@emilliebrianne

So glad your surgery cleared things up for you :)..but sorry to hear about your left ovarie... I never ever feel O from my right side?! maybe I should mention that to my doc? I always feel my egg being released from my left side and only this side every month :wacko:
Yes a nice Christmas or new year :bfp: would be amazing....i got my positive opk today, so let the :sex: commence....good luck to everyone

sending lots of :dust: :dust:

Attachments

• IMG_20141117_155933.jpg
    IMG_20141117_155933.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20141117_141647.jpg
    IMG_20141117_141647.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi All,

AF hasn't started yet, waiting for the Provera to work it's magic. Looks like I might be testing right around Christmas Day! If you could put me down as TBA, that would be great! GL to everyone :dust:

Hi all, I will be TTC soon after I get my AF this month-hopefully around Nov 27. Hoping to test on Dec 24/25 if my cycle stays on track.

cd16 today should be ovulating in the next 5 days or so. But since I'm not doing opks or temping thats just a guess compared to what I usually do. I usually see ewcm about 3-5 days before I ovulate and I haven't seen any yet.

I am cd 13 - hopefully 1 day til ovulation as we can't have sex over the next few days! Time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->