• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

I got a whole bunch of cheapies too! I feel really good about this cycle.

Hi will you pop me down for December 1st please :) I'm 5dpo today but my lutheal phase varies between 14/16 days, would rather be In Decembers testing than late late novembers xx

I would love two pink lines for Christmas! Pretty please Santa?

ewcm today! Should ovulate within the next 4 or so days. A little nervous since I'm not temping or using opk's but we will see.

:dust:CHRISTMAS BFP'S:dust:

I hope that drop happens to jump back up tomorrow for late implantation :). I see your on progesterone. It drives me nuts how pretty that stuff will make ur chart look until the last sec! I'm crossing my fingers for you that it wasn't an AF drop! If not, a bfp the wk before Christmas sounds great!! If I dont get a bfp this cycle, my next shot would be for a new years BFP and that would certainly be more than ok with me :haha:. I'm just hoping for a bfp before dh and I have to resort to IVF! Hoping lots of baby dust showers us all this holiday season!

Thanks for the positive vibes, aidensmommy, but unfortunately the temp drop was the sure sign of AF on her way :cry: And sadly the progesterone has made it impossible for me to trust anything I might usually use to guess if it was a successful cycle. I really thought last cycle was the one. Now it's starting to get to the point where I wonder if it won't just happen naturally for us if we're patient (starting cycle #9 now). :shrug:

Oh well, officially on cycle day 1 now, so take me off the TBD list. Really really hoping for that BFP this cycle or next (before my birthday). Hoping this will be a lucky month! November had a few BFPs but not nearly as much baby dust going around as October. Maybe a little holiday spirit will do the eggies good.

I know that feeling all too well :(. I'm sorry. Just remember, it takes a majority of couples 12 cycles to get pregnant. I have faith for you, I really do. And now that your on progesterone, I bet that'll help. Last cycle I was 100% convinced i was going to be seeing a bfp because I had TWW cramping like NEVER before and I oddly got AF 4 days early, which I originally thought was maybe IB until it got heavier and my doctor called and said my u/s showed a cyst formed on my ovary after O and we're thinking that was the cause for the wacky cycle. Ugh. Its really hard having your hopes let down cycle after cycle. You can push through it hun, I know you can. I always tell myself that the longer I have to wait and the harder I have to work at getting our sticky bean, the more grateful I'll be in the end. Dont get me wrong, id be grateful anyway but I know I will appreciate being blessed with a baby THAT much more just because of the wait, although I really feel 20 cycles is long enough! Heck, 4 cycles is where I think the limit should be!! Lol, if only... O should be within the next 5 days so FX for a better tww! I wish you tons of luck and baby dust for the next cycle! Hopefully 9 will be your lucky number :) fx!
:dust:

I got a whole bunch of cheapies too! I feel really good about this cycle.

Me too! :) what's TTC without cheapies?! Lol :haha:. They're perfect to feed a POAS addiction without breaking our bank accounts! Lol Good luck! I hope all these cheapies reveal all of our BFP's for Christmas! FX!

Well what I thought was the very start of my AF turned out not to be. Got my bfp tonight so I wish all you ladies the best of luck... December is your month!!!

Well what I thought was the very start of my AF turned out not to be. Got my bfp tonight so I wish all you ladies the best of luck... December is your month!!!

Congratulations! I am hoping it is my month.

Congrats greats! :)

Starting on CD1 here! I'll probably start testing on December 15th. I hope we all can get our BFP presents for Christmas!

@ deductive do you want me to put you around the 18th that is exactly one week before Christmas.

I have updated the list. Let me know if I missed anyone.

I finally ovulated a few days late though. Better late than never where ovulation is concerned. So I can't wait to start testing.

I finally ovulated a few days late though. Better late than never where ovulation is concerned. So I can't wait to start testing.

yay! Good luck!!

I should be O'ing in the next 2-4 days. Definitely in my fertile phase, for sure! :) FX for a good O and lots of bfps!!! :dust:

hello- first month TTC #2 here. I had "peak fertility" yesterday on CB dig and really bad ovulation pain so I assume i am 1dpo now so ill try and hold out for Dec 1st to do HPT!

so put me down for 1st December please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->