• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Twiddling thumbs over here but thought I'd say hi to the new faces! Still in the TBA zone as I'm waiting for AF to start officially, but still BFN at 15dpo and temp drop near coverline this morning so it should just be a matter of time. I stopped the progesterone a couple days ago when my tests were still negative. AF will probably start tonight or tomorrow. Hoping to O right on time again this month, in which case I'll be testing the week before Christmas. A BFP would certainly be the best Christmas gift!

So I don't know when I will be testing my cycle is off. I should know by the end of the month. Welcome to everyone new. I have been super busy today so I am trying to catch up.

Please add me for 2nd December. Not sure I'll hold out that long but that's when I probably should wait until.

Loads of :dust: to everyone. xoxo

Think I might have ovulated yesterday/this morning, I have slight cramping on my LEFT side today and had ewcm yesterday :D
Really pleased because my ectopic was in my right tube, and I am more likely to have anther ectopic in that tube. Plus, we had sex in my fertile window if I did ovulate earlier.

Hello ladies. Can I join your Christmas BFP list?! :) December 9th should be my testing day. For those who don't know me from other threads on here, I was diagnosed with a blocked tube and have been on enzymes for it for 8 months and am really, really praying for a holiday miracle. FX cycle #20 is my lucky one...finally! :)

Good luck ladies & :dust: to all of you!

Twiddling thumbs over here but thought I'd say hi to the new faces! Still in the TBA zone as I'm waiting for AF to start officially, but still BFN at 15dpo and temp drop near coverline this morning so it should just be a matter of time. I stopped the progesterone a couple days ago when my tests were still negative. AF will probably start tonight or tomorrow. Hoping to O right on time again this month, in which case I'll be testing the week before Christmas. A BFP would certainly be the best Christmas gift!

I hope that drop happens to jump back up tomorrow for late implantation :). I see your on progesterone. It drives me nuts how pretty that stuff will make ur chart look until the last sec! I'm crossing my fingers for you that it wasn't an AF drop! If not, a bfp the wk before Christmas sounds great!! If I dont get a bfp this cycle, my next shot would be for a new years BFP and that would certainly be more than ok with me :haha:. I'm just hoping for a bfp before dh and I have to resort to IVF! Hoping lots of baby dust showers us all this holiday season!

AF is suppose to come Dec 3rd, so I will probably be testing on December 5th!

I hope that drop happens to jump back up tomorrow for late implantation :). I see your on progesterone. It drives me nuts how pretty that stuff will make ur chart look until the last sec! I'm crossing my fingers for you that it wasn't an AF drop! If not, a bfp the wk before Christmas sounds great!! If I dont get a bfp this cycle, my next shot would be for a new years BFP and that would certainly be more than ok with me :haha:. I'm just hoping for a bfp before dh and I have to resort to IVF! Hoping lots of baby dust showers us all this holiday season!

Thanks for the positive vibes, aidensmommy, but unfortunately the temp drop was the sure sign of AF on her way :cry: And sadly the progesterone has made it impossible for me to trust anything I might usually use to guess if it was a successful cycle. I really thought last cycle was the one. Now it's starting to get to the point where I wonder if it won't just happen naturally for us if we're patient (starting cycle #9 now). :shrug:

Oh well, officially on cycle day 1 now, so take me off the TBD list. Really really hoping for that BFP this cycle or next (before my birthday). Hoping this will be a lucky month! November had a few BFPs but not nearly as much baby dust going around as October. Maybe a little holiday spirit will do the eggies good.

Sign me up for testing December 25th!

AF just came today and it looks like I'm on 35-day cycles, so the 25th will be CD36.

Hello everyone. I'm moving over because I'm still waiting to ovulate so any testing will occur in December!!

Welcome newbies!

LouOscar - nice to see a familiar name from WTT!

Hi all, I'm testing on the 5th. I just found out that I (probably o'd) on Monday (thanks mytime I see you are here too) so I am 2 dpo! Good luck ladies!

@EmilieBrianne

Thank you for starting this thread! Put me down for December 1st please.

· Deductivemom when do you want me to put you down for?
· LouOscar01 I put you down TBA for now till you have a test date.
Hello Everyone how is everyone doing today? Welcome to everyone new. I hope we get our Christmas bfp's. I have been busy this weekend so I am still playing catch up. I still don't know when I will test since I did not ovulate when I thought I was going to.

AF started today and with a typical 35 day cycle (except this past weird cycle), put me down for Dec. 25!

Af due December 9th but I ordered 50 cheapies so I will test around the 7th probably December 9th last year is when I got a bfp so I am excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->