December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Here it is!

Attachments

• tmp_1035-Screenshot_2015-01-18-13-07-59-945087124.jpg
    tmp_1035-Screenshot_2015-01-18-13-07-59-945087124.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 12
Hi ladies,

I'm not sure how many are still on this form but I wanted to update with saying I'm having TWINS! I was suspicious since I saw my hcg and progesterone levels were a little on the high side but had a ultrasound at 7 weeks 1 day and confirmed there is two in there!

Hi ladies,

I'm not sure how many are still on this form but I wanted to update with saying I'm having TWINS! I was suspicious since I saw my hcg and progesterone levels were a little on the high side but had a ultrasound at 7 weeks 1 day and confirmed there is two in there!

Omg congrats deluna!!!

Hi ladies. It's been a while. I thought I'd update you and see if any of my old friends got there bfp's

So I ended up having a mmc in February at 12 weeks. So actively trying this month. I think this is it but still scared to find out

Congrats on the bfp. And we're not out of the running yet bfn's

7dpo for me
Very moody
Tired
Had spotting at 5dpo
And today leaked abit of colostrum...

Baby dust to all xxx

Sorry to hear about your mc onetube :hugs: FX this month is good to you! Keep us updated!

I had forgotten about this thread and was just looking back to when I got my :bfp: and noticed some other ladies have eventually ended up pregnant as well! I'm 21 weeks today and time is FLYING by! I just love BnB and having everyone to talk to and share our experiences with. I've made quite a few buddies :thumbup:

I will do. Big congrats to you! It's encouraging to hear. I loved having the support of this group.the ones I'm posting in now seem to leave me out. It's like I'm the newbie all over again. I'm so excited and nervous all rolled into one!!!!

Onetube - Sorry to hear about you loss :hugs: I think most people moved out of this thread into a January one... then switched from month to month. You may be better off looking for a May thread to jump in on. Best of luck on your rainbow :dust:

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see your second post. I actually found similar difficulties in trying to find a new monthly group. I ended up spending more time journal stalking specific BnB buddies, and then jumping in on some assisted conception threads.

Aww onetube that's horrible you are feeling outed in a thread! I've heard a few ladies mention that, as well as cattiness in certain threads. Fortunately, I've found a few on BnB I frequent, one being my main interest, and have also joined a few private Facebook groups as well.

Sending :dust: and good vibes your way!!!

Thanks ladies, ill try that. I'm sure ill find something! Thank you for being understanding. Xx

Onetube-- Sorry about the mmc. That is really unfortunate. :-( Hopefully there's a little one sprouting right now!

Sorry for your loss onetube. Keep us updated on your TTC journey.

I got my BFP in January & i'm 20 weeks today (measuring 4 days ahead and not updated my ticker yet!)

I hope you get your BFP soon and find a good thread on here. Sending lots of :hugs:

hoping i can join late! Just tested today.. not 100% what DPO i am.. still can't really figure out when i O but assuming AF should be here within the next few days. Anyways BFN with afternoon urine.. we'll see :)

So sorry for your loss onetube, that must have been so devastating :hugs: I hope you will be seeing your bfp soon. I'm also sorry to hear you have been having trouble finding a new monthly group, I heard that from others as well and it made me sad since we had such a close knit group before! You're always welcome to come to my journal and share/update, there is a nice group of ladies following, just click on the gif in my sig. Sending love hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->