December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

We were out grocery shopping and I just couldn't help myself! Finally, a pink dye FRER! The test line came up instantly like that! :happydance:
20150103_144252-1.jpg
I also got another Walmart $0.88 cheapie to see if I get a darker line on that compared to my December 22nd test. I'll use that one tomorrow morning :thumbup: I have an extra FRER so I think these will satisfy my poas craving for good lol

I'll try to catch up properly Monday or Tuesday. Here's all my latest tests. They are ordered oldest on bottom next one above it and so on. The second to last one from D 14 is the darkest I've gotten and the last one is as light as the first one from CD 13, so I really hope to see my temp drop tomorrow. I wanted to O in time to get a :bfp: before my apt on the fifteenth!

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
You've been busy! Hoping your temp drops. Your bd looks great!

I forgot to mention how my cervix has been more sensitive the last few days and the positions I love for dtd are off limits due to sensitivity. Also , while still having to mark cm as creamy, I noticed yest and today that it's much more watery than normal, as well as having so much of it. I actually leaked into my undies enough last night at Walmart to think I had peed my pants a bit even though I didn't have to go! This morning after a bm I even found a little gob of ewcm. But my temps are confusing me, it shot up instead of dipping down. I read on FF that you don't necessarily always get a pre-O temp dip, so I'm left wondering if I'm still waiting of what. I won't be able to take a hundred opks today as we're going to be out and about, so hopefully the one I just took and a couple more this evening can shed some light on things..

Querida I never noticed EWCM during my cycles but the cycle I got my bfp I noticed after my temp spike for O that it got watery for a couple days then (warning, TMI ahead) it got a strange odor to it almost like I was getting an infection like BV. That went away and my cm went back to creamy/thick as usual.

My CM was exactly the same as it was any other cycle - no change at all. Even now its the same as it would be if I was about to start AF.

I wouldn't rely on CM, personally.

I never could tell anything with CM or CP. My cervix was low and hard right before my bfp and I thought it was to be high. Things are so different for everyone it's impossible to use as a sign, imo.

I noticed for the cycle of my BFP i didnt have emuch CM with that O, used preseed with every bd however few days after O i noticed non stop CM on TP and undies, i knew something was odd about that part!

I don't ever remember having any watery cm or more than a few gobs of ewcm. "Wetting" my underwear the other night with cm was extremely unusual for me though. I've only done two opks today as I was out and about, which were less dark than second to last yesterday, and am about to do another

Welp.. AF got me on Sunday... Yay for endometriosis. Been sick for three days....

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good Christmas and new year.

I had a bit of a break from the boards in December and I have come back to see some congratulations are due to some old friends!

Loobs, Nori2014, J&Jplus1, onetubeleft, 1Atalanta - massive congratulations to you all!

And also congratulations to all the other ladies I don't know who got their BFP in December. Wishing you all a H&H 9 months!

Xx

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good Christmas and new year.

I had a bit of a break from the boards in December and I have come back to see some congratulations are due to some old friends!

Loobs, Nori2014, J&Jplus1, onetubeleft, 1Atalanta - massive congratulations to you all!

And also congratulations to all the other ladies I don't know who got their BFP in December. Wishing you all a H&H 9 months!

Xx
Bing how are you?

Hi Emilie / JandJ

I'm really good thank you. I think the break from the boards was what I needed as after 17 months I finally got my BFP last Friday! :happydance:

A huge congratulations Bing. How fantastic after 17 months. Wishing you a H&H 9 months. Xx

Hi Emilie / JandJ

I'm really good thank you. I think the break from the boards was what I needed as after 17 months I finally got my BFP last Friday! :happydance:

Omg congratulations Bing. I am so happy for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->