December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

That is absolutely amazing bing! Congrats! You can come join my BFP thread if you would like. :)

Congrats Bing and any other :bfp: out there!

Sorry to anyone the :witch: managed to get.

AFM I GOT MY CROSSHAIRS!! FF has me at 3DPO today. Interestingly enough, I have woken up crampy and spotting for the last three days (O bleed?) It's not much and I never need a liner, so I'm hoping it's nothing and that the :witch: stays away. I now plan on testing on the 20th, though I'm probably gonna go crazy with my 10mIu hpt's and start testing tonight or tomorrow with FMU. lol Feeling hopeful and confident in spite of the spotting. Send me some :dust: ladies!!

Congrats on the crosshairs, Querida! Sending lots of Baby Dust your way!

TY, but I wonder now, if it was a fluke?? I spotted from what was supposedly 1dpo-3dpo followed by what could be considered either heavy spotting or light bleeding on 4dpo and a true medium flow yesterday, but today I'm back to just spotting. :saywhat: and my temp dropped each day from 4dpo/cd1 to today. I see my doc in about 45 min so hopefully he can clear things up for me. I took a 10mIu hpt JIC and saw an evap before the dumb thing was even dry!

Here's my 6 week scan and my little jellybean! :)

Attachments

• US.png
    US.png
    445.1 KB · Views: 10
Congrats bing....im hoping it works out to be the same for me as this is the first time in a while im back to dipping in on the boards. Forgot to write down when af was last due, but thinking i migh be 2-3 days late for af. Testing this weekend as it feels like im in ww3 and that af should be here but isnt.

My SO and I are now officially expecting..we got our bfp just about an hour ago! Kind of was wondering why I was late and my fresh barely even ripe yet strawberries tasted rotten. Not sure what to do now lol..have never made it this far

Congrats! I decided to get off this site and not focus and stress so much about it..then it happened..do I make an appointment now?

Yeah that was the same for me...i just decided to focus on the holidays and not worry about baby making or the threads as it was hard for me to see all the bfps. And low and behold i got a pleasant surprise. It also helped that i was off work for the holidays :) As for appointment, im not sure as i have to look into things myself as i too havent done any of this.

Would you like to stay bump buddies since we are so close with finding out? It would be nice having someone to go through it with together

Ok so i just looked up about appointments and it says to book one right away after a positive test. But often you wont have the appointment until after a second missed period or sooner if the dr thinks you need to come in earlier.

Congrats Jordypotpie and Orion! Wishing you both H&H 9 months. I stayed off the boards in December too and got my BFP! Think it definitely helped we relax more! What are your EDD?

I set us a thread here for sept bump buddies:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...uddies-edd-18-sept-2015-a-3.html#post34698653

If you wanted to join!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back