• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Can I join? Today is day one for me finally! ( I have to take Prometrium to start my cycle and it feels like forever!) so I should be testing between Dec 6-13. This is my third round of Clomid and I've had the dose increased to 150mg. It's also my first round taking my temps in the morning since before this cycle I've worked night shift and it was nearly impossible. Baby dust to all you ladies!!!!

Okay. I'll put you down for the 6th for now, and move you if necessary when it gets closer.

hey ladies. im not officially out for November but have a feeling the witch will show her face. will let u know once i know a date...
im from woodstock Ontario

Been meeting quite a few Ontarians over the last few days. I'm in Brantford, Candice, so not too far from you.

I'll put you down under Watching for now, and when you know your date, I'll move you there :)

Can I join??

November is out. If my initial math proves right, I should test on December 5th.

Here's hoping Santa is listening!

I'm out for November, so here I am :)

I'll be testing 10th December if my cycle stays at 32 days. PLEASE do not let me POAS before then ladies, I have an addiction! This is an intervention! x

We can keep each other sane. My November cycle isn't completely over yet but another bfn this morning. I've been peeing on sticks since 1dpo.

I have since 8dpo. Another BFN this morning at 11dpo, I'm calling it quits. AF due on Saturday and I'm having all the usual symptoms, so bowing out now for my own sanity haha.

Fingers crossed for some lovely early Christmas presents for us all :D

AF is due Saturday for me too. I got a bfp at 9dpo with my youngest using afternoon urine. FMU today at 9dpo was negative. I'll add you under December 10.

Hello Ladies! :witch: came today, so can you add me for December? AF is due on Dec. 3rd, so that's when I'm testing. No more of this testing early and wasting all that money!

This will be my 3rd month trying for our first baby, so I don't know anything:shrug: Maybe you experienced gals have some advice for how to make this happen soon? The TWW is driving me NUTS even though it's only been two months so far.

And Brandi, Candice and Lala - I'm an Ontario girl too - Oakville! Hopefully it's our month! :dust:

I always tended to get pregnant fast. 3 months for my first, my second took a year, but there were two miscarriages in between after 6 and 9 months, and my youngest took one try.

My advice...don't focus on it and symptoms spot in the tww. I did that this cycle and that's why I believe it didn't happen. I focused on it too much, and symptom spotted everything and peed on sticks every day.

Well, that, and I just had my tubes untied 6 weeks ago, lol.

I'll add you in for December 3

Well allow me to join please !? Ok ill be testing December 01 if af doesn't show. Fingers crossed for a bfp it's Christmas and my birthday month :) that would be great news !! Af came out of nowhere this aft... No usual heavy cramps, no craziness... Nothing.... She was the most sneaky she has ever been :( anyways feeling positive about the future either way. Lets do some bd ing !!!

Well... After af !

Whoops...almost missed your move from Watching to Testing, MommyCandice. Sorry about that.

So I`ve peed on two Dollarama tests tonight and both, within 10 minutes had squinters...won`t even show up on pics, but I can see them in real life. So now I`m not entirely sure if November is over for me yet, as I still have three days til AF is due too. I took two Dollarama tests over the last two days too, and neither have developed evaps still, so who knows? The lines could be evaps, or they could be early. I DID get a positive at 9dpo with my youngest, a positive digi at 10dpo with her and levels were 36.

Gonna test in the morning again, and see if it comes faster or gets darker. If so and I end up in a due date club, I'll still keep this thread updated for you all.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I'm SHAKING!!!! MY FRER WAS POSITIVE THIS MORNING!!!!!

Attachments

• 20131107_055137.jpg
    20131107_055137.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 20131107_055124.jpg
    20131107_055124.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 36
This is it !! I see the line congrats !! I can't wait for it to get darker :) we were very similar this month I believe you were spotting or had a light bleed ? Can I ask when did that stop ? Last night what I thought was my period stopped completely... OMG I'm so confused !? This morning just spots no cramps nothing... Let me know what happened with the spotting for u !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->