• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Since a lot of us are in the middle of af or just finishing, any advice for bd this month ? Last month we honestly bd every day until about a week ago. I love bd but that was honestly exhausting. How about every other day? I think I might try that this month.....

No, no spotting...just peeing on sticks every day, lmao. I`ll keep this thread up to date though, since you`re all already here. Baby Dust to everyone!

You can try every other day. Or only BD every day during your fertile week? Even that get's exhausting though (we did it last month and sex was just AWKWARD the last 2 or 3 times)

Since a lot of us are in the middle of af or just finishing, any advice for bd this month ? Last month we honestly bd every day until about a week ago. I love bd but that was honestly exhausting. How about every other day? I think I might try that this month.....

I have heard that every other day is better than everyday. With everyday, the festivals have to regenerate sperm faster and therefore don't have time to mature. With every other day, sperm have a chance to mature.

Well, I had AI for this pregnancy but I`ve heard that sperm need a day to rejuvenate and mature so every other day is better than every day

It does get awkward I'm won't lie lol. I mean we have an amazing sex life but some days we were tired from life and work and literally just had to go through the motions to get it done.... Awkward silences and all hahaha... I've decided to do a 21 day meditation challenge for this month too to keep me busy. I'm a big yoga girl but anyone can do it.... Not trying to be pushy or advertise but this is a stressful time for all of us and I cannot recommend meditation enough.... It's free too just saying :) anyways if you are interested it's Oprah and deepak's 21 day meditation challenge :
https://chopracentermeditation.com/

Okay - I signed up for the meditation challenge too, LindReed :) I was thinking that I need to do something to relax more about this whole TTC thing since everyone says it won't happen until I do :wohoo:

That's fantastic !!! It will be a good thing to kind of get your mind off things. My yoga studio can't say enough about it and they are very particular about what kind of things they recommend. Meditation is a great thing to learn, just have to be invested in it and find a quiet spot in your house !! If you have kids, make sure they don't bug you for a full 20 minutes haha!! I pick a quiet spot in my room that's comfortable and some candles etc.

I'm making my husband do it too !! That way we can laugh and talk about this rather than obsess over baby stuff for a month !! I figure if I'm willing to try crazy stuff to ttc, why not throw this meditation in there too !

Let me know how you like it !! Good luck this month to you !! ;)

Put me down for December 5th please!!!
Here's hoping this is our month, Ladies!!!

BrandiCanucks-Congrats!!!!!!!!

I'm not out for Nov yet but I have a bad feeling..can you put me in the watching section please? thanks! (I will be back to update soon!)

AF hit me hard in the middle of the night so I guess I'm in this group now!

AF showed her ugly face this AM as expected and on time.

Come on December for the BFP!

Hi all, Id like to join the Dec group! Af is minutes away and at 14dpo Ill take the negative as the final answer. That would bring me to Dec 11th for next AF. Thats also my husband birthday, so I would REALLY love a BFP to give him on his birthday!!!
p.s chances are Ill start testing on the 6th or 7th :p
Good luck ladies! Happy BDing to everyone!!!!!

This is going to be my third month!! It's going by so fast yet each tww feels like forever?! Weird ryt...
Plz put me down for the 8th for now thanks

If we make it to December it'll be our 11th cycle =/

Has anyone tried Royal Jelly? I'm had a few people recommend it to me, so I just bought some...:shrug:

AF is 2 days late. Did a FRER and it was BFN :shrug:

Hurry up witch, just put me out of my misery :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back