• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Hi! Count me in! The witch got me this morning so I am CD1. I was really thinking last month was it, was hoping first month after a chemical I would be extra fertile, but nada! So time to enjoy some wine and move onto the next cycle.

I will put testing date as December 11, but as a POAS addict I am sure I will start testing before that. :haha:

Welcome !!! Sorry about af but glad you enjoyed your wine :) as did I and now I'm done with af starting today... Fx !!

Tentative right now, but add me for Dec 8th please.

I have been prego 4 times. 3 of my BFP's came with everyday sex. One time though I was sick TTC and just had sex twice and BFP.

Please add me in here. The nasty :witch: showed her face yesterday 9dpo.. LP way to short but no surprise. I had an early MC last month.

Onto cycle 6... Testing December 7.

Brandi: Congrats to you and have a H&H 9 months!!

Hi! Count me in! The witch got me this morning so I am CD1. I was really thinking last month was it, was hoping first month after a chemical I would be extra fertile, but nada! So time to enjoy some wine and move onto the next cycle.

I will put testing date as December 11, but as a POAS addict I am sure I will start testing before that. :haha:

ME too hun! Same boat! AF just arrived cycle after early MC. :( Let December be good to us both. :hugs:

Hi all :). Thought I better put my name down for December! [Unless of course I'm greeted with a BFP this month. But I'm not really feeling it] So I'm preparing for next cycle :).
Provided AF arrives on time this month; and O day is all to plan - That'll put me down for a test on the 19th December!

Goodluck ladies! Fingers crossed for a BFP christmas present!!

My bday is dec 10, hubby's bday is 20th so PLEASE lol. Would be a good month. I'm not thinking ill be as intense with bd this month. Last month felt like we were trying to make a worlds record lol. Sex is awesome but c'mon.... That's insane lol !?!?!? I don't temp or do ovulation kits and my cycle is 27 days.... So based on that it seems like I should bd for two weeks starting literally today and then I can ease off. I might invest in an ov kit next month... It must be helpful to narrow things down...

Starting Clomid tomorrow - you can put me down for December 4th (cycle day 10) :happydance:

Hey ladies!

I think(thought?) I started AF today, guess it was just spotting. She's due tomorrow.. I've already tested on some FRER's so I'm thinking I'm out this month.

AF is due again on December 19th, but my cycles vary each month (34-37 days, ugh!) so I'm not sure what my exact testing day will be, but put me down for the 19th for now!

Here's hoping for :bfp: under everybody's tree this year!

Oh, and hello to my fellow Ontarians, I'm from Ottawa!

Hi there - Can you put me down for Dec 11th? AF is not here yet, but I tested BFN at 11 dpo this morning, and by now had a + with DD. So I imagine that I would have a + by now, or at least a squinter if this was my month. It was only our first month trying though, so I didn't have any real expectations. Took us 10 months/12 cycles last time. Thanks!

OMG! I accidentally unsubscribed from this thread from my phone. Sorry, will catch up now!

May I join? We are NTNP but I have a feeling this might be our month :) I am expecting AF on December 3rd so I guess put me down for that day :) GL to everyone!

Hi ladies,
I am currently cd8 and waiting to ovulate! I will be testing dec 4 which is the day AF is due. I am going to try my hardest this month to not test early so I am not disappointed and depressed again leading upto AF! Might even get DH to hide my tests!!

Okay Im joining in .. on CD 1 :( and AF due December 9th

Hi ladies,
I am currently cd8 and waiting to ovulate! I will be testing dec 4 which is the day AF is due. I am going to try my hardest this month to not test early so I am not disappointed and depressed again leading upto AF! Might even get DH to hide my tests!!

I am CD 8 as well ! Looks like we will be following each other pretty closely ! Best of luck fx for both of us !

Hi, I am new to writing on forums, have been looking over them for a few months though.

Can you add me please, AF due 9th Dec, going to try to hold out till 7th for testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->