December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Two days until a certain witch should(n't) show up. Getting nervous about testing (again, I was weak and ended up with a bfn).

Good luck! <3

I'm in your boat :) tested x3 bfn. Due mon or tues. fx for u

Hello lovely ladies! I made this sweet little siggy for all the BFP's I know will be coming this month! Please feel free to use it!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/simplysweetmelodies/DecBFP.gif

PHP:
[IMG]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/simplysweetmelodies/DecBFP.gif[/IMG]

5 BFPs before December even starts. That's awesome.

Hi ladies! I've tested three times and after thinking I saw something on the first I had two BFNs. The witch is due on Tuesday so I will test Tuesday morning if she hasn't shown up by then. I kinda feel out this month even after having symptoms. Only time will tell.

Congrats and GL to the BFPs and fingers crossed for everyone else!

I'm due next monday on December 9th... I don't have any tests here but if AF doesn't come Monday I'll buy some and test Tuesday morning. So nervous and this is only our first cycle :(

Congrats Mummy Jade and to all ladies with BFP's so far!

I am 15 dpo today got so sick in the car had to ask my DH to pull over so I can vomit. I've had cramping and sharp pains on my lower abdomen the past week or so. Gassy as in burping more than usual for the past 2 weeks. Took an hpt on 10 dpo, BFN! So I was thinking if I'm not pregnant maybe these symptoms could mean I have developed glucose intolerance? Thoughts?

This thread or December must be lucky to get a BFP as we already have 5,
:dust: hope to see you in first tri soon

I'm supposed to be 15/16 DPO... And had spotting between the 21st - 25th (first two days were most), but today at 11:15am I have this...

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/e28c327e-3b50-4534-93cf-0380a2cc4dca_zps84efc1c1.jpg

17e did you mean gluten intolerance? If so, try cutting gluten out of your diet for a couple weeks and then add it back in and see how you feel. Or you could see your dr and get tested.

Oooh, some OPKs can be used as pregnancy tests. It doesn't work for me, but that looks like a positive OPK. :) what was your spotting like? I had mild brown spotting from 5DPO until 9DPO.

So you might as well consider me out. Can you put me down dec 28? At least I get to rest twice this month ..I got a bfn again , af due tues but I know my body and I know she's coming on strong. I am getting cramps this morning. So weird that I had breast pain this month for the very first time. Shooting pains. I never had this symptom before ever . The body can be so cruel !!! At least I get a second chance at December . Fx for everyone else left over !!

Dsemcho do you temp?

I was temping but then a couple of days before I thought I had O'ed DH told me to quit temping because he was tired of being woken up at 8am every morning and he got mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->