December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Oh my! Its only Dec 1st and look at all the BFP's already! I def feel this is going to be a good month for all of us! =) Fingers crossed ladies!

btw, I've had a question that I cant get answered for days...how long after O does ur cervix usually feel more closed again? I had something confuse me this month cuz I had to go checking it!! Lol I know ur not docs but for u ladies how long does it take about? The diff answers may help me feel better lol. I'm getting worried I missed O when I originally thought I had Bd'ed as much as possible on fertile days but may have been off..i hope not!!

can you guys look at my chart? do you think i ovulated and if so, when? i thought i ovulated on day 15 or 16 .. but i was hoping to get my crosshairs today but no luck. i also tried inputing another high temp for tomorrow (just to see), but still no luck ..

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/2dce36

can you guys look at my chart? do you think i ovulated and if so, when? i thought i ovulated on day 15 or 16 .. but i was hoping to get my crosshairs today but no luck. i also tried inputing another high temp for tomorrow (just to see), but still no luck ..

I'm thinking maybe you did O on the 15th... If you disregard that first temp, too, I think it might give you the crosshairs because you've already got 3 above every other temp except that and the one discarded in the middle.

As for me I got a plazing POSITIVE on my opk this morning! :D WOOHOO! They've been getting darker yesterday so I was hoping to get a + today. It was boldly darker than the control line, so now I just gotta seduce the DH later today (first church, then a music rehearsal and then I'll finally get to come home and work my magic)

As for me I got a plazing POSITIVE on my opk this morning! :D WOOHOO! They've been getting darker yesterday so I was hoping to get a + today. It was boldly darker than the control line, so now I just gotta seduce the DH later today (first church, then a music rehearsal and then I'll finally get to come home and work my magic)

Good luck, I hope you catch that egg and get your positive later this month. Lots of :dust:!

I'm supposed to be 15/16 DPO... And had spotting between the 21st - 25th (first two days were most), but today at 11:15am I have this...

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/e28c327e-3b50-4534-93cf-0380a2cc4dca_zps84efc1c1.jpg

How long ago was thatvspotting you had? Could it have been af and youre ready to o again?

It looks to me like cd 14 or 15. Do you use opks?

Hey twinsie, I got my positive opk yesterday, and possibly the day before. Looks like were in the same boat again.

Afm: asked hubby how much he wanted a baby and he said why. I told him my opk was positive and I wanted as much sperm up there as we could manage. He said "really working me huh" and then messed around until I fell asleep. Gonna try for tonight (since we did actually do it yesterday morning).

Hi ladies,

I would like to join, my hubby and I have been actively trying for 5 months now, just got a pos opk today will start testing on 12/9 fx for everyones bfps and babydust all around

Are you talking about the OPK I posted? It was at 11:15am... Here is 6:30PM

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/50bf99a2-8d2c-4c3b-a9ac-98d574a63087_zps86df1146.jpg

Yesterday my opk was nearly positive and today it's all pale again. I'm so confused.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/50bf99a2-8d2c-4c3b-a9ac-98d574a63087_zps86df1146.jpg

If you count the spotting as cd 1, you would be cd 11 today. When do you normally ovulate?

DSemcho - this is what happened to me last cycle, I couldn't spotting as spotting and not cycle, then got a positive opk when it came in and figured oh crap, I think that was the start of a new cycle and now I'm ovulating - temps confirmed to follow. :p Just sayin, get it on just in case!

Jrepp .. i dont use OPKs , relying only on my BBT . Im wondering if Im having a slow rise for some reason.

It could be the 14th because of the dip . but maybe i didnt O untill the 16th because there wasnt much of a rise in temp untill the 17th? im quite confused.

I had the most ewcm on the 14th and still some on the 15th. then i dried right up.

so im pretty confused this time around ... i hope whenever it did happen there was still some sperm left because the last time we had dtd was the 12th.

If you count the spotting as cd 1, you would be cd 11 today. When do you normally ovulate?

18 at the earliest

Hello Lovely Ladies!!

I saw all the blinking BFP at the beginning of this thread and it was very exciting! I am currently 11dpo. I have been going crazy with all these different signs I have been having. I am preparing for finals and I can't concentrate, keep lurking onto this site to see if anyone is going through what I am.

Wishing you all Christmas Miracles!!

Still no symptoms... in fact tender bbs like I get before AF arrives. And I have no idea what to make of my temps. Anyone want to interpret my chart for me? If I'm out AF should arrive on 4th.

Hi Carrie I'm about to go through finals myself! It's my final semester so I'm anxious to get done! I'm 8dpo right now!

I think I just got a really really faint positive at 10dpo. Am i going crazy? Do you ladies see it??

Xx

Catching up on all the posts over the weekend... I see the line. Congratulations!:happydance:

Hi! I'm joining this December testing thread! My AF is due Dec 5.... 4 more days !!!!!!! I actually had high hopes until about an hour ago when my lower back started aching and I realized this is exactly when it started last cycle :( BOOO ...... Ive had dull cramps since 4dpo... Some pinching right below belly button .... My CP is currently high and CM is watery.... Very moody ... Dizziness.... Increased appetite but also nauseous ... Exhausted .... Weird sores on roof of my mouth ..... NO tender breasts yet ... I guess im not out till AF shows but I sadly dont have a good feeling .... This is my 3rd month ttc. Good luck to all December testers!!! Baby dust to everyone!!

I am CD7 and dying to test! Trying to wait until at least CD9. My BFF just got a faint squinter BFP so I would love for us to be bump buddies! I have had headaches and extra CM as symptoms... Who knows! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->