December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Not too sure if I ovulated yet or not. Took an opk at 10:30am yesterday and it was almost positive, took another one at 10pm and it was negative. I know I didn't take it in how ideal window, but I had to squeeze it in around moving. Temp jumped up from 97.35 to 97.71 today.

:witch: arrived with a vengeance (very bad cramps :() So I guess I'm out for Dec. 3. But the good news is that since she was kind enough to be early, I'll be testing again on...Christmas Day!!!:xmas8: Santa, please please please bring me a BFP!!!!!

FRER from tonight.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/df106cd0-02e9-4349-9a0a-6a8522bac44c_zpse7b7032e.jpg

There is a shadow of a line at the bottom - does it look clearer in real life?

x

Since I'm going to be ovulating later this month I won't be testing on the 14th. I expect I'll test by the 19th.

Dont know if yesterdays opk was positive but todays is. Its very early as im only cd11 and dont usually ovulate until cd 18-20.

Attachments

• 20131130_131159.jpg
    20131130_131159.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 8
Hey ladies, been busy. Congrats for all the BFPs!!!! Gonna go update the front page now!

Hi ladies,
I would really like some advice. This month will be the 6th month ttc and I really want this month to work. Is there anything I should be taking or eating/drinking that could boost my chances? I'm also going to make an appointment with the doctor but I would like to know if you all use anything that could help me.
Thanks and congrats again to all the BFPs

Hi jbbsturm :)
This month the only thing I did differently to get my bfp was cut up a whole pinapple into 5 equal slices and eat 1 slice every day starting at 1dpo - you are meant to eat the core too as that contains the beneficial part! Good luck!!

Can someone change my test date from December 13th to December 11th? I ovulated and had my IUI done 2 days early! Thanks!!

Yea! Good luck and baby dust to us all hoping for December :BFP:!

I'd like to be added to the list as testing on December 9. That's when AF is due.

Crongrats to all bfp'ers!!!

GL everyone waiting to O and in the tww!

Two days until a certain witch should(n't) show up. Getting nervous about testing (again, I was weak and ended up with a bfn).

Good luck! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->