December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Brandi - will you change my test date to the 14th? According to a +opk today, ovu date likely tomorrow and based on that new link I shouldn't test till around then. I'll probably be peeing on test strips before then, but I think I'll probably make the 14th my official test date.

Would love to share the journey!! I should O on the 7th of this month so fingers, toes and everything that can be crossed will!

Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs! 6 already and it's only just December!

I'm out with a negative blood test today, but think I'll just squeeze in to test again around the 29th. Hoping for a new year surprise instead of an Xmas one :)

Hey! Can you put me down for testing on Christmas morning? :)

I'm going to try and test Saturday morning...Monday is the most accurate day but an early response might pick it up Saturday if I implant soon.. Fingers crossed!! Baby dust to all of you :)

Hello ladies just want to share that I saw the most beautiful pink lines today - BFP at 15 dpo. Baby dust to all :)

I sadly miscarried last week at 5+3 so back on the TTC wagon! I'm not sure what day AF is due yet. I will let you know once O is confirmed.

I just tested. I see something in person, but it's not coming out in pictures. Can you tell me if you see something or is it wishful thinking on my part? I'm either 7-8 DPO.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=204004

I see it!!!

Hi ladies! Can I join in? :D

I found this site via Google and while reading through some of the post, I found so much comfort. So I decided to join and start posting!

After having a natural miscarriage 5 months ago, I'm currently in the 2WW and hoping for a BFP this month. Although I'm a nervous wreck to test, I'm gonna do it on December 7th if AF doesn't rear her ugly head. May I be added to the list? Good luck everyone and I look forward to being a very active member with you guys!

Welcome fancy, and I'm sorry about your loss :(

Hello ladies just want to share that I saw the most beautiful pink lines today - BFP at 15 dpo. Baby dust to all :)

Congrats!!

AFM- I'm still weirded out that I got a positive OPK last night, at what's supposed to be 16/17DPO.... They are lighter today so far so I'm starting my TWW all over again. So can my test date be changed to 16DEC so far.

So sorry to hear about your loss brunettebimbo. :hugs: FX for your future (hopefully very short) TTC journey!

I just tested. I see something in person, but it's not coming out in pictures. Can you tell me if you see something or is it wishful thinking on my part? I'm either 7-8 DPO.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=204004

I see it! Fingers crossed it's your BFP - did you pick up the FRER? :thumbup:

Congratulations! :happydance:

I sadly miscarried last week at 5+3 so back on the TTC wagon! I'm not sure what day AF is due yet. I will let you know once O is confirmed.

:hugs: So sorry xx

I'm sorry brunette. It's a hard thing to go through.

Temp jumped again to 97.86 today, so definitely o'd yesterday. Ovufriend have me crosshairs as 3dpo, but I'm really only 1dpo. It'll probably change it in the next couple days.

Please can you add me :) Testing 9th Dec - AF due 13th Dec. Feeling confident :) xx

Brunette-so sorry for your loss.

17e-congrats on the strong bfp!

Afm-(im)patiently waiting for the end of this wk and our fertile window. I need to find a hobby or something bc time us going far too slow and I haven't even hit the tww yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->