December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Lighter today!! Let's see how the 6:30 looks later but we're still gonna BD tonight just in case.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/e222e5af-1af7-4701-93c0-7b2315ee3408_zps0a5ab1f9.jpg

My FRERs finally arrived this morning so I tested with FMU and it was BFN @12dpo.

I'm so disappointed... we had faint lines on ICs from 7dpo to 12dpo as well, but they're just not getting any darker so must be nasty evaps.

DSemcho that's about how my opk looked today after a really dark one yesterday - temp is still low today so I'm thinking surge yesterday, ovulate today, temps go up tomorrow... I hope! *fx*

Hi ladies,
Grabbing 5 minutes to read up.
Congrats on more bcp,
Brunette so sorry for your loss, hugs to you. X

Afm had nice high temps and now 6 dpo and had big temp drop, initially got excited but just feel out this month and had no other symptoms. Did have bit of cramps today so far and hint of brownish cm but staying relatively calm this month. Think Christmas at work is keeping me busy days are flying in :) x

Feel free to check my chart out and roll on temping tomorrow x

I will be doing fill blown charting this month to try for a bfp Boxing Day. Currently day 2 of cycle , af came yesterday. Question again for the ladies what brand of basal thermometer is good and what is the average cost? I see a digital one on eBay for about 20 dollars that says you can test orally. I also purchased a handful of opks :)

HSG - good luck on temps going back up, I've read temp can dip with implantation so the dip + brownish cm makes sense.

I will be doing fill blown charting this month to try for a bfp Boxing Day. Currently day 2 of cycle , af came yesterday. Question again for the ladies what brand of basal thermometer is good and what is the average cost? I see a digital one on eBay for about 20 dollars that says you can test orally. I also purchased a handful of opks :)

I got a NexCare one on Amazon

Update: BFN this morning on both a FREER and Wondfo. Yesterday I thought I had a very faint BFP. Not so sure now. It was probably an evap? The test was read within the 5 minutes. Just not sure what to think.

You're pretty early still - hang in there! Sometimes implantation doesn't even happen until where you are now, which means hcg is super low or nothing yet.

I got a NexCare one on Amazon

I will take a look on amazon thanks ! Digital?

Ladies, what symptoms are you having?
I've got constipation, stuffy nose, pelvic pressure and some minor food aversions.
I test this saturday. it's gonna be a long 5 days.

jelissamo,

I have an odd symptom, one bb has enlarged and the other remained the same size (only a small amount but noticeable):haha:, Yesterday I was having arm pit pain (heard this could be a symptom of pregnancy) and I did have back ache about 5 dpo and currently have very mild stomach cramps on the right side above the pelvic bone and a feeling like being poked.

However I caved in today 8dpo and tested!! I was so sure!! (imaginary symptoms??) and of course BFN :dohh:!!

Jellisamo, yesterday I had some sharp pains down there. That was what led me to testing so early. I was planning to test beginning 12/4.

I will probably test every day now! once I have started I can't stop!! got no will power.

I love symptom spotting, and hate it all at once! Am always convinced that I am pregnant!

Good Luck To everybody, am interested in all your symptoms and if they lead to BFP's !!!!!!!!!!!!
Really hope it happens this month!

Ladies, what symptoms are you having?
I've got constipation, stuffy nose, pelvic pressure and some minor food aversions.
I test this saturday. it's gonna be a long 5 days.

I'm 8 dpo and I'm really excited :p to share my symptoms:

1-5dpo: nothing I don't usually notice after my ovulation
6dpo: felt weird sharp pain across my whole abdomen in the afternoon that only lasted a few seconds, later that night had really, really, REALLY bad gas, had a sharp pain over my left ovary and on and off tugging sensations in my uterus, I also got weirdly emotional about my weight and how I felt about myself
7dpo: bad smelly gas continued into the morning, slight pains on and off over both ovaries, slight lower back pain, yellow-tinged CM in the afternoon changing to brown and stringy in the evening, then none. Right before bed there was a dull ache, almost burning or itching sensation over both ovaries.
8dpo (today): woke up at 4:00 am with slightly tender breasts and hiccups (WTF?), too restless to go back to sleep, a very slight amount of brown CM, more of the ovaries aching up till right now, my boobs are swollen but that happens about this time in my cycle every month so it's not a reliable symptom. What was new was the ache that I felt in them inside, plus a couple of visible blue veins, which I've never had. I also lost my appetite before I was halfway done with my lunch, even though I had been SUPER hungry and looking forward to lunch all morning.

I'm getting really excited! Could this be my month for a :bfp:? Can't wait to :test:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->