December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

jelissamo,

I have an odd symptom, one bb has enlarged and the other remained the same size (only a small amount but noticeable):haha:, Yesterday I was having arm pit pain (heard this could be a symptom of pregnancy) and I did have back ache about 5 dpo and currently have very mild stomach cramps on the right side above the pelvic bone and a feeling like being poked.

However I caved in today 8dpo and tested!! I was so sure!! (imaginary symptoms??) and of course BFN :dohh:!!

We're planning on testing the same day! I also caved and POS last night. I knew better though. Too early and just a $ Tree test. Not sensitive enough to show anyhow. I'm trying to hold out till Saturday, but I might try again on Wednesday with a FRER. I have also heard about the armpit pain. Keep me updated!

can i join you guys? :D 2dpo.. ttc again after a 2 year gap. i can tell this is gonna be a longg 2 weeks lol

Anyone else already thinking of the next cycle? Whether you're already out, or feel like you're out or have been waiting to TTC and will be testing in December, come and chat, and I'll edit this post with your testing dates!

AFM, I've had a feeling since my insemination that this cycle was a bust. It just didn't seem like anything took and in my excitement, or maybe insanity, I overanalyzed every single symptom, and peed on Wondfo's every single day since 1dpo. I had an evap at 4dpo, otherwise every one has been a stark negative and still no evaps on even the 1dpo tests. This morning, at 7dpo (for November), I had another :bfn: on both a Wondfo and an FRER, and my cramping is more intense and feels like AF cramps.

So for me, it's on to my hsg and praying for a :bfp: in December. AF in December is due December 5, so I'll be testing December 3...and NOT buying any Wondfo's!!!!!

:xmas6:PLEASE SANTA!!! BRING US SOME BFP'S!!!!!:xmas6:

DECEMBER 1

lala222
Lindreed
:bfp: mrsswaffer :bfp: November 30
:bfp: MummyJade :bfp: November 30
:bfp: squirrel. :bfp: November 29

DECEMBER 2

:bfp: Rainbow gems :bfp: November 27
lachicasola
crayons

DECEMBER 3

:bfp: BrandiCanucks :bfp: November 7
EMSwife1124
LastGlamouri

DECEMBER 4

chelsealynnb
:bfp: JBaby90 :bfp: November 30
kit603

DECEMBER 5

MommyCandice
RosieB1977
FutureBabyG
17e
Krippy
Elizabeth4613

DECEMBER 6

jwoot
Buckeyegirl9
kfs1
jelissamo

DECEMBER 7

Jokerette
hinbds
Leinzlove
MeaganMackenz
hopeful harry
trumpetbeth
Ckelly79
Baby Conscious
SweetMelodies

DECEMBER 8

junbait
nabbz90
meg0814

DECEMBER 9

xnmd1
N27murray
SopranoJKM
activelyttc13

DECEMBER 10

HGsurvivor05
Lirpa11
PeachDaisy
Mel28Nicole

DECEMBER 11

Linz143
Twinklie12
biscuitgal
sharnw
aidensmommy1
Lovelymo79

DECEMBER 12

wantingmybfp
AmorT

DECEMBER 13

Purplecupcake
Lovepink81

DECEMBER 14

CharmedKirsty
MrsLake2013
supersherwolf
Rahma

DECEMBER 15

lorojovanos
SoBlessedMama

DECEMBER 16
DECEMBER 17

qwk

DECEMBER 18

poppygirl05
BebVern
Princesa7
Meljenn

DECEMBER 19

LoveKin
CNorth
K.N
CharmedKirsty

DECEMBER 20

ReadynWaiting
pushmug7
Nini Lopez

DECEMBER 21

KitteyKat2010
wbee

DECEMBER 22
DECEMBER 23

MKAC2005
skinnysmrs

DECEMBER 24

Jrepp
tracdesi
floydx
jmandrews

DECEMBER 25

Future Mom

DECEMBER 26

Lijsken87

DECEMBER 27

Jbbsturm

DECEMBER 28

Lindreed

DECEMBER 29

monika84

DECEMBER 30

MnGmakes3

DECEMBER 31

Dsemcho

**Watching**

mommyof2peas

Hi there! Can you put me down for Dec. 17th?! That's my estimation date! :) Thanks!

has anyone ever experienced light bleeding at 2dpo? ive just noticed some blood.. im starting to get worried.. im sure its not AF as i know i only just ovulated :wacko: i was reading up about ovulation bleeding.. but surely it wouldnt be a lot?

hey! :wave: please could I join?
Im TTC our 2nd vasectomy reversal miracle baby :cloud9: after a loss in June :cry: , could you put me down for the 8th please....(although i may take a sneaky one on the sat :blush:) lol xx thanks xx

has anyone ever experienced light bleeding at 2dpo? ive just noticed some blood.. im starting to get worried.. im sure its not AF as i know i only just ovulated :wacko: i was reading up about ovulation bleeding.. but surely it wouldnt be a lot?

Yes, I always bleed at 2 dpo. There is always a little rush of blood after ovulation, and then more spotting as your body uses progesterone to push down that estrogen.

Yes, I always bleed at 2 dpo. There is always a little rush of blood after ovulation, and then more spotting as your body uses progesterone to push down that estrogen.

phew.. im so glad im not alone on this. thank you. how long do you normally bleed for?

I experience this some months. I don't know for sure, but I've heard it's a sign of fertility because it means you definitely released an egg (although that can also be confirmed by charting BBT).

phew.. im so glad im not alone on this. thank you. how long do you normally bleed for?

It takes a while for my progesterone to become dominant. If you look at my chart you will see that nice big last temp spike around 6dpo. This is when I stop spotting.

Definitely ovulated yesterday. Temp up to 97.86. Ovufriend has me tentatively 3dpo but I know it was yesterday. We were able to :sex: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights and Saturday morning (ovulation was Sunday morning). I hope we caught the egg!

Hello!!!

I am 5 dpo today.... and I am going to test friday december 6th since it is my DH birthday.... but it is still going to be just 9 dpo....

I had a trigger HCG shot this month... so I am afraid I will have a false positive... maybe I am going to test it out from 5 dpo to 9 dpo, I am not sure yet (it dépends on when I receive my IC!)

Baby dust to everyone for a Christmas belly baby!!

BoumBoum

Not a good start to ttc this month... Found out the lump I found has two friends in the same breast. Glad I checked for the first time ever self exam. I guess this month will be ful of tests aside from the ttc kind. What a shitty start to December and Christmas.... Still fx for everyone. Ill be following this thread closely for Christmas cheer...

That sucks Lindreed. I hope everything is ok

I experience this some months. I don't know for sure, but I've heard it's a sign of fertility because it means you definitely released an egg (although that can also be confirmed by charting BBT).

i had really bad ov pains the other day.. and i mean really bad.. i couldnt move for 2 hours without being in agony.. thats why i know i did ovulate (plus opks.. i dont temp..yet :haha: ) i have a bad habit of dr googling and getting myself all worried :wacko:

Not a good start to ttc this month... Found out the lump I found has two friends in the same breast. Glad I checked for the first time ever self exam. I guess this month will be ful of tests aside from the ttc kind. What a shitty start to December and Christmas.... Still fx for everyone. Ill be following this thread closely for Christmas cheer...

This happened to me about 2 months ago. I have like 8 lumps total in both breasts. I was freaking out because my family carries the gene. I went in thinking the worse. Turns out I have fibrocystic breasts. Hopefully they are just cysts for you. I will say a prayer for you.

Ok, so I ovulated on cd 14 and I normally don't ovulate until cd 18 or 20. I have a 13 day average luteal phase, so would that make AF due 4 days earlier? If so I would be testing the 14th-ish. Or do I go by normal 31 day cycle length and luteal phase would be longer?

I would go by your luteal phase. I notice when I ovulate earlier or later it moves af due date around.

Ok, so I ovulated on cd 14 and I normally don't ovulate until cd 18 or 20. I have a 13 day average luteal phase, so would that make AF due 4 days earlier? If so I would be testing the 14th-ish. Or do I go by normal 31 day cycle length and luteal phase would be longer?

What Nini said - your LP should be consistent, so sooner. :)

Also I think I'll be testing around the 14th, too, twinsie.

I would go with LP, mine has stayed pretty much 11/12 even though my ovulation dates have dropped from around 11/12 to 9.

Good luck hun,

Lindreed hope tests come back promptly and everything is ok :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"