December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Congrats to the bfps and hugs to those who had the with arrive. To anyone who feels left out in the forum or lost between posts , yes it can feel that way but I think this is a very informative place to be either way!!

Which leads me to a poop story. I got a pos opk yesterday and the evening before so we bd like crazy. I had ewcm first time ever so it's ok that my preseed did not come in the mail still !!! Ugh. Anyways I also had ovulation pains but only a teeny temp rise ... Worries me. Well I haven't ever had that many o signs until this cyle and on top of that , something odd happened yesterday lol.... I am an avid runner and I went to the gym ( where I was the only one there thank god) and hopped on the tread mill due to bad weather. I suddenly out of nowhere... Almost pooped myself .. Lol... That has never happened before I literally had to slow walk to the loo....

Now. Hoping this is either an awesome strong ovulation symptom or a crazy early sign that sperm was successful OR just a really embarrassing totally pointless poo story.

Which everyone loves :)

Anyways have an awesome weekend and bring on the tww!!

Congrats ashley and schmetterling on your BFPs!!!

So sorry Rosie hope the new year brings your better luck. :dust:

I'm just hanging out in the TWW :) haha going to a Christmas party tonight. The weekend will help keep my mind off of it. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend! Hope we have more BFPs to come!

Still no AF, cervix went from lower than low to pretty high over night and ive had (sry tmi) clumpy white CM (almost like cottage cheese). There's no odor, pain, or itching with it and ive had yeast infec and this def isn't one so idk what else this clumpy CM would be from. Not normal for me! I'm starting to feel really good about a bfp coming my way tomorrow but I'm afraid to get excited. I had a few tests w 2 lines that showed up INSTANTLY (and I checked for indents before using the tests) but it was sooo very faint that I couldn't tell if there was color. Hopefully after skipping today, things will go well and ill be able to update with a BFP tomo. I cant even imagine how shocked I'm goin to b when it finally happens! Whether its this cycle or the next, just thinking about a strong positive gives me tingles inside!

hows everyone feeling today?!

Congratulations to those who have got their BFPs. For those of you who are out this month enjoy a few Christmas drinks and on to next month. Try and stay positive. Stress won't help.

I'm out...Cycle is so screwed up! Gotta love BF and TTC! Witch got me today on Friday the 13th! Here is too Xmas sex and 2014 BFPs! :)

Ashley I see that line :) congratulations

congratulations to everyone and good luck for everyone going into the next cycle, like me :)
Was feeling really positive but my hubby's working rotation is really not helping TTC then my lovely cycles decide to change, last 2 cycles have only been 22 days, last cycle I ovulated CD 9 which was day too late, this cycle I really want to ovulate CD 9 as hubs is due away CD9. So tiring and stressful this TTC!
Lets all get these 'santa babies!' x

Will be joining you on the Christmas Sex Krippy'! That's for sure ;) let's hope the distraction of Christmas and slightly intoxicating drinks are the thing we need :hugs:

The poop story really made me giggle, thank you for that Lindreed !! I can't help you though whether that's a sign or not. FX'd though girl! X

So I was having pinching feelings in my ovaries and semi-fertile CM+watery CM on 12/1, also had a positive OPK. Two days following that, I had fertile CM. On 12/5, I had all this cramping in my uterus AND ovaries, but no CM, but a positive OPK?? weird. Anyway, I originally planned to test on 12/19, but if I did in fact "O" on 12/1, that would mean I'm 12 DPO today right? I think I may test tomorrow. If I in fact ovulated later on 12/5, then I guess I'll test again next week? I don't know; so confused. There's a chance we could have totally missed it because we only BD'd once during my fertile time.

I've definitely been gulity of some symptom spotting though!! I've had HORRIBLE metal mouth this past week. I even didn't take my Omega fish oil capsuple today, thinking that may have been the cause, but no. Still have metal mouth. Ive also been more fatigued than usual, and had some really sharp breast pains for a few days, but that has now passed. I've also noticed a decrease in appetite as well. Maybe there's still a chance for me? if not, we'll probably put things on hold until Feb because we plan to go on a cruise then, and would rather not having morning sickness on vacation:)

Grats to all the BFP's so exciting! Sorry to all those who got hit by the :witch:. Well I'll be joining you guys today, 2 days late and she showed up with a vengeance. Drugs and a heating pad were my friends today. Well at least now I'm on cd1! Temping for the first time! Come on cycle #2!

Hey SweetMelodies I'm on CD1/2 so looks like we'll be testing around the same time. When do you think you'll ovulate & will you be using OPKs etc? I think my fertile time should be Christmas so lots of baby dancing x

Erin - CONGRATULATIONS !!! Nearly reduced me to tears reading your journal x

Yay finally going to get either an FRER or digital test now on the way home--is it a mistake to take it tonight?! I don't think I can wait until FMU. I just want to really confirm this once and for all, these ICs are driving me crazy. I know, a line is a line, but I want it spelled out for me YES or NO lol.

Frers and digis should pick up a positive without Fmu even if AF ain't due yet

good luck

Tested this afternoon when I got home from work. It was negative (don't know how long the hold was). Uterus very achy. Could be AF, constipation or a baby getting comfy cozy.

Daaaang these are expensive. I was told I could only get one box per DH so I got CVS brand digitals... There was a first response that was one pink dye and confirm with a digital but it was more expensive so I stuck with this one.

Hey SweetMelodies I'm on CD1/2 so looks like we'll be testing around the same time. When do you think you'll ovulate & will you be using OPKs etc? I think my fertile time should be Christmas so lots of baby dancing x

Well if I have a normal 14 day then it should be on the 27th (but I'm not exactly sure) I have a few OPks so Im going to try them a few days before. So fertile time is around Christmas, lots of dancing! Thankfully my DH is off the whole week! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->