December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Guys I think I got my :bfp: !! https://canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=41923

ASHLEY! I can finally see your line!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D WOOHOO! Congratulations! :happydance:

Afm, I was home suuuuuper late last night (picking up family at the airport far away and busy up till then) so when I tested this morning I wasn't sure if my urine would be strong enough, only slept for like 3.5hrs. BUT...

I got another line just like yesterday's line. It's real! Gonna use an FRER tomorrow.

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all!

Thank you!!

AF came a WEEK LATE. I am so sad. I thought I was getting a Christmas miracle! Oh well, on to a new year miracle!!

Guys I think I got my :bfp: !! https://canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=41923

yay! I'm going to go get some more tests now cuz AF is a day late and my lines started like urs (if I was seeing what u were) so fingers crossed ill be right behind ya! I'm so excited for you! =)

AF came a WEEK LATE. I am so sad. I thought I was getting a Christmas miracle! Oh well, on to a new year miracle!!

awe I'm so sorry. If u O on CD 14, ur next O date should be Christmas though, that's when mine will be if AF shows today (1day late) and a Christmas O date makes me feel lucky. I believe a Christmas miracle will still happen for you, jus might not get the surprise til the very start of the new year. I was thinking that'd be a wonderful story to tell my baby one day all about how they were mommy and daddys Christmas miracle =) id make up a little story of course instead of saying BD'ed lol. I'm just rambling now lol, I hope this helped you feel A LITTLE better at least. I know how frustrating this is especially when its all u can think about =( I'm praying for you and many others on here and I do think you'll get a Christmas miracle! Fingers crossed! Tons of baby dust your way!

Thank you!! Christmas day is a lucky day!!!

awe I'm so sorry. If u O on CD 14, ur next O date should be Christmas though, that's when mine will be if AF shows today (1day late) and a Christmas O date makes me feel lucky. I believe a Christmas miracle will still happen for you, jus might not get the surprise til the very start of the new year. I was thinking that'd be a wonderful story to tell my baby one day all about how they were mommy and daddys Christmas miracle =) id make up a little story of course instead of saying BD'ed lol. I'm just rambling now lol, I hope this helped you feel A LITTLE better at least. I know how frustrating this is especially when its all u can think about =( I'm praying for you and many others on here and I do think you'll get a Christmas miracle! Fingers crossed! Tons of baby dust your way!

Im out took a test this morning no hint of a line so mustve been a chemical oh well on to next cycle heres to hoping for an early new years bfp, taking soy isoflavones and folic acid next cycle, congrats to all the bfps

yay! I'm going to go get some more tests now cuz AF is a day late and my lines started like urs (if I was seeing what u were) so fingers crossed ill be right behind ya! I'm so excited for you! =)

Can't wait to see your tests! Good luck to you :)

Im out took a test this morning no hint of a line so mustve been a chemical oh well on to next cycle heres to hoping for an early new years bfp, taking soy isoflavones and folic acid next cycle, congrats to all the bfps

Sorry hun :( Good luck next cycle! :Hugs:

I finally got to a computer so you don' thave to click on the link :)

Attachments

• 20131213_053155.jpg
    20131213_053155.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 36
Still no AF but bfn yesterday (on a digi tho and when Prego w my son, every other test out there picked it up before digis, just didn't have any others yest lol) my bbs hurt soo bad and my cervix thankfully rose since test, I was worried about how low it was! It never had been like that EVER. It feels kind of swollen in there (sry tmi) I can barely get in there to check it..i have no clue what this means, just not normal for me. If AF doesn't show by the time I get to the store for another pack of frers, ill be testing tonight if I can hold off on the bathroom long enough or by tomo a.m def. I really hope this is leading to my bfp!! I'd be in complete shock!! Fingers crossed!!! I will keep u all posted!

CONGRATS ON THE BFPS! IM SO EXCITED FOR ALL OF YOU! YOU'VE ALL GIVEN ME AND SO MANY OTHERS ALOT OF HOPE! THANK YOU =)

We are exactpy the same! All bfn's so far, on cd26, af due sunday. Starting to loose hope with all the bfn's but dh says he has a feeling i am..... :(

We are exactpy the same! All bfn's so far, on cd26, af due sunday. Starting to loose hope with all the bfn's but dh says he has a feeling i am..... :(

I have a feeling you are too. I'm getting a little more excited for me now too since AF is a day late and my cervix went up quite a bit since test a.m so maybe that's a good sign. And my bbs usually don't hurt in the armpit area and they deff have been the past couple days. I'm trying to get vitex without knowing what my results for this month are. I just want to be prepared to start taking them bcuz Ive read alot of good things about vitex and how it aids with ovulation and just naturally healing reproductive organs..somethin like that lol. I figured if I didn't conceive by the 6th cycle, that'd be my next step. This cycle I used pressed, mucus relief, and prenatals. Maybe that's all I needed! We'll see! I'm getting more impatient by the day! I'd have all the patience in the world if I could just only know for sure that ill end with a bfp lol wouldn't that be nice!!

Sorry that the :witch: arrived but good luck for your Christmas miracle :dust:

So sorry :hugs: Good luck for the next cycle.

Got my bfp today at 10 dpo!

Congratulations! :happydance:

:hugs: Sorry to us ladies who didn't get their BFP this time! I next ovulate on Christmas Day' and my darling OH will 100% be around ! Yay: lots of Christmas BD'ing. Just think though girls the ones the :witch: caught at least we can enjoy a few drinks and the Christmas festivities may take our mind off of things ;)

Ashley - really hope it sticks for you !! Good luck to all the BFPs hope it all goes well. Don't forget about us all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->