December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I don't see anything either on this one, Ashley! Doesn't mean its not there. These things are so hard to take pictures of.

Hmm thanks guys. I really must be crazy cuz I felt this one was the easiest to see :(

Fx for bfp soon, and baby dust to all!

9dpo is early yet. My tests are still faint at 12dpo. I went to Countdown to pregnancy to look at tests and found statics. I've been scared after an early loss in October.

The first BFP arrives 12dpo (Most common). And the most common result for 12dpo is faint BFP!

thanks hun :hugs: just feel like I knew already w/ my other two. Maybe not though, I can't really remember plus wasn't tracking O then either.

Well, this is my 5th pregnancy and they've all been different. My 2nd daughter I had no 2ww symptoms at all. Felt out!

I wouldn't feel so negative if these stupid cramps didn't show up. I've been reading a lot and people are saying they had cramps up to bfp and after so I know it can be normal. Just feels so much like AF is coming. Yet, still different.

I'm leaving this thread there's too many ppl I think...I feel like I'm talking to air Good luck everyone hope you get your bundles soon

After my dip yesterday my temp shot back up today- it's never been this pattern before but I've also noticed that since we started trying I feel like somehow hubby's stuff has somehow changing my cycle ie making me ovulate four days before it was before and shortening my cycle so who knows maybe now it's messing with my temps somehow?? I'm losing my mind! Lol. In any case if it was implantation I'll be testing this Sunday!

I don't temp but have read the temp dip then an increase is a good sign and sign of implantation :) I think we all feel a little bit crazy during the TWW... I know I do!

I'm sorry you felt ignored on here, I wish you the best! :hugs:

I'm sorry I missed your post. Its the most wonderful sign of implantation. I don't know if hubby's stuff can change your cycle though. It's normal to ovulate earlier and later in cycles.

I hope you see you BFP Sunday!

I'm on cd 23 on a 28 day cycle and caved in and tested. Well I got a BFN. I know it's too early but I got caught up in the hype of everyone's BFP.

Does anyone else have the problem of your husband being the symptom spotter?
If I do anything out the the norm he says that he thinks I'm pregnant and I just have to ignore him to avoid getting my hopes up

Does anyone else have the problem of your husband being the symptom spotter?
If I do anything out the the norm he says that he thinks I'm pregnant and I just have to ignore him to avoid getting my hopes up
Mine is and it drives me nuts. Gets our hopes up doesn't it?

Started using preseed this cycle. I hope it works. We are really trying this month ;)

My DF tells me I'm crazy hehe but I feeeeel it! Cd26/dpo 15 and so far only BFNs but still crazily hoping for a BFP. Been having cramps around 6 dpo, dizziness and been a lot more tired this past week. Please tell me I'm not crazy and still have a chance!!! AF due either yesterday or Sunday... Unsure as this is my first cycle trying

Guys I think I got my :bfp: !! https://canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=41923

How many dpo are you? Maybe you O'd a little later than you thought?

that's what I've been wondering. Yest made 14dpo so I'm kind of wondering if maybe o o'ed the day after I had thought. I'm fairly positive I o'ed on the 28th but was just going by my cp/cm and O pains that I get every month. I guess we'll find out soon enough. If no AF by tonight, ill be testing tomorrow (didn't bother testing today..figured if there is a sticky bean in there, it might just need a little more time to get comfy!) my fingers are crossed as hard as can be!!!

Guys I think I got my :bfp: !! https://canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=41923

ASHLEY! I can finally see your line!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D WOOHOO! Congratulations! :happydance:

Afm, I was home suuuuuper late last night (picking up family at the airport far away and busy up till then) so when I tested this morning I wasn't sure if my urine would be strong enough, only slept for like 3.5hrs. BUT...

I got another line just like yesterday's line. It's real! Gonna use an FRER tomorrow.

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->