December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Tested today and: :bfn:

Too bad! Guess I will sit here and wait for AF to arrive. If she doesn't, I'll test again when/if I'm a couple days late. I'm starting to think all the symptoms I was having were just in my head:-/

that's exactly how I felt when I saw "No-" 3 days ago. Its not over til the witch shows her ugly face! My fingers are crossed for you!

Tested today and: :bfn:

Too bad! Guess I will sit here and wait for AF to arrive. If she doesn't, I'll test again when/if I'm a couple days late. I'm starting to think all the symptoms I was having were just in my head:-/

that's exactly how I felt when I saw "No-" 3 days ago. Its not over til the witch shows her ugly face! My fingers are crossed for you!

thanks aidensmommy! We'll see what happens. If I'm not pregnant, I won't b heartbroken. This was our first cycle actually trying, and we didn't really try too hard. We were NTNP for two months before that. In Feb on our cruise, it'll b full steam ahead!!

Well 3 days in a row and an FRER I'm calling it pregnant!

I was feeling really nervous and I know I've got a long way to go to stay healthy and everything, but I at least feel like my tests the past two days aren't flukes... ;)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Huge congratulations Biscuitgal!! I was just checking back through this thread hoping to see some more BFPs. So happy to see yours! I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

x

Huge congratulations Biscuitgal!! I was just checking back through this thread hoping to see some more BFPs. So happy to see yours! I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

x

Thanks, squirrel - are you posting elsewhere on the forums? I'm not sure where' bfps go...

x

Thanks, squirrel - are you posting elsewhere on the forums? I'm not sure where' bfps go...

I'm over in First Tri, but we also have a due in August thread going on. come on over :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2067579-due-august-2014-open-anyone.html

x

Have any of you had a positive opk and then not ovulated ? I sometimes worry because my temp dipped after the positive opk on tues and wed... Just now today it went up ... I always worry that due to exercise i may not be ovulating . That's why I bought the opks. I was happy to see a positive but when my temps went down I went back to thinking uh oh... I have to cut down on the workouts as I can be a bit OCD with them...it might be a good idea to see what happens when I really cut back for a month. I can't see how a baby can be made under that much stress ? Ahhh the worries. I feel like I have a new worry each day!!

Congrats on bfp!! Wow this thread is a success!!! It's the season !! :)

As long as you're not really under weight or your doctor had said not to you should be able to exercise normally. I've had 3 babies in the last 3 1/2 years while doing Turbo fire dvds (kick boxing kinda workouts) on a regular basis while ttc and pregnant. Sure makes giving birth easier if you exercise now :)

I'm confused. I have a regular 28 day cycle. I had fertile mucus for 3 days during my fertile week then cycle days 17 and 18 my CM was creamyish. Today CD 19 I just noticed a big glob of EWCM. Is it normal to see this during the TWW?

First month TTC! AF is due 12/24, so I'll be testing on Christmas Eve!

I used OPKs and they were positive on Wed and Thurs, so I think I am 1-2 DPO now. My cycles are very regular and I have always thought (due to EWCM) that I ovulate kind of late (CD14 or 15) and that was proven this month by OPK ... but AF almost always comes on CD28. Is that unusual? From reading posts here, it sounds like a lot of women ovulate earlier than that.

Anyway, I am exhausted, dizzy on and off, and my nipples are sensitive. I know it's very early, but none of that is normal for me... so we'll see!

First month TTC! AF is due 12/24, so I'll be testing on Christmas Eve!

I used OPKs and they were positive on Wed and Thurs, so I think I am 1-2 DPO now. My cycles are very regular and I have always thought (due to EWCM) that I ovulate kind of late (CD14 or 15) and that was proven this month by OPK ... but AF almost always comes on CD28. Is that unusual? From reading posts here, it sounds like a lot of women ovulate earlier than that.

Anyway, I am exhausted, dizzy on and off, and my nipples are sensitive. I know it's very early, but none of that is normal for me... so we'll see!

I think I am a lot like you. I'm not sure on what day I'm Ovulating because I'm not using OPKs but I prob will next cycle if I don't get my BFP. I think it's pretty normal if u O in that range.
AF is due on Christmas Eve too and I have a 28 day cycle. I hope I already O'd because I'm on CD 19 and that just seems oddly late. Not sure why I have random EWCM though. fingers crossed for both of us!

Same boat 2dpo and as you say probably too early for symptoms but I feel horrible. Not usual for me. Exhausted, sick to my stomach, horrible headache and so irritable. So, maybe it's lucky for us?

Re countrygirl: I'm into more intense work outs although that might seem unbelievable :) weightlifting competitions and endurance competitions. Outdoors in any weather. I've stopped since ttc which was a big decision for me but now I'm kind of reeling from the effects. My cycles were not normal while competing. Now I'm learning to tone things down but it isn't easy. I'm making friends with the indoor run ( treadmill) and she's hard to like lol. I might have to try some of the DVDs you mentioned lol !!!

Same boat 2dpo and as you say probably too early for symptoms but I feel horrible. Not usual for me. Exhausted, sick to my stomach, horrible headache and so irritable. So, maybe it's lucky for us?
I hope so!!

Hi ladies!

I am 14DPO and AF is due tomorrow. I have been cramping on and off since 5DPO. Maybe this cycle will be different. I usually spot a day to 2 days before AF arrives. Maybe she will arrive tomorrow. I hope not. FX to rest of you ladies to receive your BFP's! Congrats to all the ladies that received their BFP! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.:baby::flower::happydance:

I feel very down. I finally got a faint bfp today (in the time frame) and now I'm spotting! Idk what's going on. Today made me 3days late for AF and I'm never late. Idk how it could be another chemical. Idk I read u cn still have implantation bleeding after implantation just from the sticky bean getting comfy but idk. I'm feeling very nervous right now! Any other on here w bfps have this happen? Ill be so depressed if it was just a faulty test. I'm going for blood work Monday a.m to figure this out =/ wish me luck! Baby dust to all (& myself! Lol lord knows I need it with my conceiving history!)

Got AF yesterday at work, so I should I between 31DEC and 4JAN. Not sure if I'm gonna get to DTD during my O period cause DH is going to the states for 3 weeks for school that is starting on 6JAN. But now AF is due roughly the 16th/17th Jan

BFP Thanks ladies for the replies. 10dpo today. No reall symptoms except tired, some aches now and then, and my heart has been pounding lately

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 22
This is my first 2WW of TTC and I think I might be pregnant, but don't know if testing at 12 DPO is too early? I don't want to spend lots of money on HPTs... and am enjoying feeling pregnant even if I'm not.

Background Info:
-Me: 27; DH: 27
-Was on BC for 9yrs. Went off BC end of Sept 2013. Plans was to try starting TTC Dec 2013. First AF returned 25 days after placebo week. Next cycle length was also 25 days, so I think this is my regular cycle (pretty sure this is also what it was before BC). I never spotted before AF is due and am unsure of what my regular symptoms are before AF since being off BC.
-Last AF CD 1 on Nov 18th, 2013
-Started tracking my BBT for this whole cycle as I was concerned about having a short LP. Last cycle when I didn't really know all the signs to look for I had O pain on CD 16 and this would have made my LP 9 days. This freaked my out as I have been reading a short LP can make implantation and sticking more difficult. Average BBT before O was 36.22 to 36.61 depending on when I took it (haven't been sleeping well since measuring it so it varies - I'll be glad when I can stop temping, although it is super interesting!)
-This cycle had EWCM/watery CM beginning on CD9 to CD14 and it seemed to be most clear and abundant on CD 13, BBT this day was 36.61. However, we didn't BD this day as DH wanted to wait for Dec despite it being one day away. CD 14, BBT was 36.48 (so still no O yet). We BD in the morning of CD 14 as it was Dec 1st! I had O pain on CD 14 in the afternoon for a few hours on the right. CD 15, BBT was still low at 36.40. BBT increased on CD 16 to 36.80... I think this means that I O'd on CD 15? Anyways, I have been patiently :)S) been waiting since...

Here are my symptoms:
DPO1 -DPO5: DPO1 BBT 36.80. Nothing really that stood out that I couldn't have imagined as a symptom. Awoke a few days with a mild sore throat that didn't amount to anything, had a few mild headaches, felt a little gassy, and started falling asleep early on DPO5. DPO4 noticed water in the afternoon tasted off, metallically.
DPO6: Things started happening. Middle of the night awoke with left sided breast pain/tenderness and left sided nipple tenderness, with cramping. Breast and nipple pain lasted throughout day. BBT down to 36.67, odd as I was awake a lot during the night due to breast tenderness and cramping.
DPO7: breast/nipple tenderness to touch continues. Runny nose end of day only which went away a few hours later. BBT still down 36.59.
DPO8: breast/nipple tenderness as above. Hot flashes in night and morning. Some cramping. Stuffy nose at night only. Hungry in the night - got a snack. Insomnia. BBT 36.67, so still a little low.
DPO9: breast/nipple tenderness as above. BBT started to rise again. Now at 36.90. Slept well.
DPO10: breast/nipple tenderness as above. Left breast tender in night again. Hungry in the night - got a snack again. Hot flashes in morning. Grumpy. BBT up to 37.06.
DPO 11: Supposed to start AF today and doesn't show. BBT still high at 37.00. Breast/nipple tenderness as above. Sweated through shirt in night. Constipated and gassy. Mild cramps throughout day. Grumpy. Didn't sleep well.
DPO12 (today): breast/nipple tenderness as above. BBT still high at 37.00. Some insomnia again. Hungry in the night - got a snack again. Some mild cramping, maybe uterus area just feels more full? Still no AF...

I bought a FRER and have another general Life brand HPT. I am hesitant to test yet as it is not a full 14 days following O, but I am thinking if I'm pregnant it may be positive due to my short LP? Was planning on holding out to test until tomorrow if AF doesn't show, but am getting anxious/excited! Hoping this is not all in my head as it is first time TTC. What do you think? Should I test today????

Thank you for the help!!

I know how hard it is to wait...i never can lol. So that being said, if you absolutely can't wait until tomorrow a.m then id use the frer because its more sensitive and if that's a no go, dont think ur out yet and wait until mon-Tues a.m and use the other test. Mine didn't pick up until today (16dpo!) so until the witch shows, no matter what the tests say u still have a good shot! Hope I helped at all lol baby dust your way!

Thank you for your help! So I tested this AM with FMU with the FRER and... BFP on DPO 13!!! So excited! Baby dust to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->