December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

So I have another symptom to report. Within the past week or so, I've lost all desire to drink alcohol. It just doesn't even sound good to me. This is extremely bizarre, as people who know me know that I LOVE to drink. Has anyone else experienced this?? I also am usually a night owl, but have no desire to stay up late and have been going to bed earlier than normal. I just feel "different", but yesterday was a solid BFN.

Congrats to the new BFPs :)

I'm hoping to ovulate soon. When I do ovulate its usually around CD15-17 but I'm using the CBFM again this cycle and its displaying high fertility at the moment and LH line is getting darker. I had a temp dip this morning, so hoping for a peak and possible ovulation tomorrow or the day after :)

I was really hoping for my December BFP at the very beginning of this month, but sadly it wasn't meant to be because AF arrived early. Now hoping she arrived early so that I could get my new year BFP instead! :thumbup:

Congrats to tracdesi & AnonymousCAT, I hope you both have a happy and healthy 9 months! :baby::baby::winkwink::hugs:

I am 15DPO and AF is due today! So far not spotting which I always spot a day or 2 before AF arrives. FX for me that AF does not show up!!

I'm out. Idk what was up with the one definate pos test but I deff told them what was on my mind when I called the 1800# on the box. Ugh. Ill be back in the tww around Dec 26-27th.

congrats to all the *sticky* BFP'S this cycle!! I wish you a very H & H 9 months!!! =)

So I have another symptom to report. Within the past week or so, I've lost all desire to drink alcohol. It just doesn't even sound good to me. This is extremely bizarre, as people who know me know that I LOVE to drink. Has anyone else experienced this?? I also am usually a night owl, but have no desire to stay up late and have been going to bed earlier than normal. I just feel "different", but yesterday was a solid BFN.

When I was pregnant with my son, this was the second thing I noticed (first being blue veins all over my chest). It was my nephew's Christening and at the party afterwards I had to turn down champagne! Champagne!! I just couldn't stomach it. This time I'm not sure, as we were TTC so I didn't drink in the second half of my TWW, so I don't know whether I had the same symptom. Hopefully it's a good sign for you!

x

Good morning ladies :)

Friday night DH and I :sex: and I put a liner on like I always do afterwards. Well I forgot to take it off yesterday and when I went potty I noticed some light pink spotting but only on my liner, nothing came when I wiped. Along came a little cramping. :)

As of today, I still have not gotten my AF at all.

Testing on December 17th @ 10 DPO now :)

OMG the last couple of days I have had cramps, and all of a sudden today the area around my nipples has doubled in size

I'm really frustrated with my chart this month. It is all over the place. Last month it was so perfect and regular. It's making me very confused and I'm not sure when I'm going to ovulate or if I already did.

This was my friends first sign! Good luck!

If the witch got you and your testing in january https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...anuary-testers-welcome-here.html#post30899333

Baby dust!

I love this thread! Has some amazing ladies on here! Hope to not see you on januarys thread, but if af shows, come here! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...anuary-testers-welcome-here.html#post30899333

Jrepp: Probably just to early yet! The average BFP is 12dpo. And some women can't BFP until later.

Thanks. I hope it was just diluted pee. I do feel like AF is on the way though, so who knows. If AF doesn't arrive tonight or tomorrow, I'll retest Sunday with fmu.

I started to cry and apologized to hubby. He asked why I'm sorry and I said that I feel like I'm a failure and all I want is to give him a family. :cry:

:hugs: I think everyone on this thread can totally relate to how you feel, but all of us also know that it's NOT TRUE!!!! You're not a failure. It will happen when the time is right!!! Good luck!!!:dust:

Congrats to AnonymousCAT and tracdesi!!! Best wishes for H&H!!! :happydance:

:hugs: to Aidensmommy1 and, of course, :dust:

Hey ladies, it's been a really busy couple of days. Ex is screwing me over, and baby is taking all of my energy. Going to work on the front page now. Sorry for the delay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->