December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Brandi that's ex's for you Hun :hugs:
Gonna be weird when these familiar names start disappearing now! Come on girls let's carry on the luck Jan 14 is the month for the rest of us !!!! X

Front page is completely updated. If I missed you, or made a mistake, please let me know and I'll correct it. Had quite a few to update.

Wow can't believe how many positives there have been so far this month!! Congrats ladies and good luck to everyone :) xx

I may be able to test will you all yet! Thought I wouldnt O until the end of the month..

Attachments

• hmm.jpg
    hmm.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 4
Aw I'm so sorry :( I hope tomorrow is a better day. Hope ur ok. Here for you! Thanks Brandi.

:) testing Dec 23rd, but I know deep down I can test the earliest on the 21st ... Soooo, that'll probably be when i start ... 23 bfp's for this lovely group of ladies is just not enough, I'm sure there MUST be a few more before the months over !
Fxfxfx !! All I want for Christmas is 2 pink lines !!!

I believe myself to be a day late but I don't feel pregnant like I did with my 1st.

I also think it looks like an evap Hun real sorry :hugs: hopefully you'll bet your BFP! Test again with FMU.

Not all pregnancies are the same though Charmed, maybe it's worth testing. It's the only way you'll know xx

I'm 9 weeks now, Kristy, and some days, still don't feel pregnant. At least not until Freckle does his flips

I also think it looks like an evap Hun real sorry :hugs: hopefully you'll bet your BFP! Test again with FMU.

Not all pregnancies are the same though Charmed, maybe it's worth testing. It's the only way you'll know xx

I'm 9 weeks now, Kristy, and some days, still don't feel pregnant. At least not until Freckle does his flips
I think a trip to the shops is needed. Hopefully I'll test tomorrow morning.

It's definitely not normal, but I tested and it's stark white. I thought for sure it would be at least a faint line...

feeling a little bummed. But I still feel so sure.
Symptoms-slightly painful breasts, sensitive nipples, areola larger, dizzy, back pain, period like cramps, increased hunger, increased thirst, frequent urination, fatigue, waking up really early, increased cm (feels like I am on my period) , increased acne

OMG the last couple of days I have had cramps, and all of a sudden today the area around my nipples has doubled in size

any thoughts anyone?
I've never this happen but I'm also not pregnant. It's a little early for you to test but if this is a different symptom for you you should test. Good luck. I'm rooting for you.

I don't always trust ff... Today it went nuts on me. Entered my temp and it created red ovulation crosshairs two days after my positive opk? So now my dpo have changed and it also extended my cycle to 27 days when it's only 25....

What the heck is going on with this thing? I see how it could justify changing my o date but why extend my cycle length? That doesn't even seem possible....

Wow, 23 BFPs, well done!! I was on the front page and had AF :(

The first three days were all BFPs!! Hope the rest of you get your Christmas miracle!! :-D

I don't always trust ff... Today it went nuts on me. Entered my temp and it created red ovulation crosshairs two days after my positive opk? So now my dpo have changed and it also extended my cycle to 27 days when it's only 25....

What the heck is going on with this thing? I see how it could justify changing my o date but why extend my cycle length? That doesn't even seem possible....

Is your ovulation date later than usual? I know that when I ovulate late it usually extends my predicted cycle length as well so I thought it might be calculating cycle length based on LP - not 100% sure though.

I know that you don't always ovulate on the day you get your positive OPK - in the instructions for my OPKs it says ovulation occurs up to 48 hours later, so could it be that you got your + but didn't actually ovulate for another 48 hours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->