December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Hello ladies! I am coming in a little late...literally 9 days late now. I wasn't expecting anything to happen this month because I thought we had missed my O date but maybe just maybe...I don't want to get my hopes up. I've had all kinds of symptoms for the last week and a half. They consisted of feeling wet all the time (I have worn a panty liner for about 2 weeks now), constipation, sore nipples, heartburn, backache, twinges and pulls/sometimes cramps in my uterus area, headaches been getting a little nauseous on and off today. It is so weird. I thought I was out because I had a BFN Sunday but I just can't shake the feeling that maybe it was too soon to test. I have been regular for the 9 months that my hubby and I haven't been trying. Last year we tried for a while and stopped because we felt that God just didn't want to bless us with one right then for some reason (I had irregular periods all the time even before we started trying). I have never been a symptom spotter and didn't start this time until I started getting them at about 4 days late. If I have tracked my cycle correctly, I have a 31 day cycle and the test Sunday would have to be correct. So either I am waiting on a BFP on my AF just like everyone else here...oh the waiting game. Good luck to everyone. I think I am out. Baby dust to all! :kiss:

Hi ladies! I'm supposed to start my period on Thursday so we will see. I'm just patiently waiting to see if it comes. I really hope and pray that it does not comes back for about 10 months. LOL. But I am not having the feeling that I am pregnant. For the past week I've been sleeping so much and not sure why. But I'm not chalking it up to be anything. Speaking of... going to bed. Sleeping some more. Night ladies!

Due to test Monday (23rd) but not feeling lucky this month. No symptoms to speak of so far.

Period is due on the thirty first. So testing in ten days. Why cant I know now! So frustrating

i am very excited and nervous to announce my B-faint-P this morning at 10 dpo :) I almost held out til 11 dpo! I had just been having a lot of weird feelings - little twinges and pulls in my uterine area, and nausea especially in the evenings. But I was so afraid I was just being psychosomatic so I hadn't even told my husband! I'm going to go get a beta draw today, I really NEED to see my numbers going up/doubling after my chemical/early miscarriage last month. Praising God for this gift and praying that it sticks! Best of luck to you all!!

Here is my wondfo - the FRER I took is lighter and didn't show up well in a pic, I tweaked it a little but you have to use your squintiest eyes to see it ;) both of these were visible in about 5 minutes or less (I don't look until the time is up!)

Attachments

• wondfo10dpo.jpg
    wondfo10dpo.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 20
  • FRER10dpo.jpg
    FRER10dpo.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 24
Qwk - I see it on the top! Amazing and huge congrats!

Hoping after AF finally buggers off that I will get my BFP early new year x

Thanks guys.. best of luck to you both!

Congrats to all the :bfp: !!!

Af is due today and temp stayed up high. I am hoping that it stays up tomorrow too lol. I don't have my usual spotting before af but I am not sure if I should take it as a good sign, or bad. I tested this morning with smu and got a :bfn: so I am not sure which way this will go! Ugh I just want to know.

Congrats qwk!!!! So excited for u! Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months!

Well my cycle is looking like it's going to be another long one, I O'd on CD22 so am only 8DPO today. So my original promise of a test today isn't happening :( booo! x

I'm having a difficult time keeping up with all of the new testers, so I will be lurking from time to time. If you would like to follow my ttc journey, I have a blog at https://reppenhagenroad.weebly.com just click on baby Reppenhagen and journal, and you will find it. I'll still be around but not as much.

Well thats hubs away and gutted as after ovulating early last cycle (day before he came home, and of course missed it) I hoped I would ovulate CD 9 (today) again this cycle and we may catch that darn eggy been active since AF finished in the hope of an early ovulation but looks like off to January thread. Feels like my luck is out with all this TTC and maybe this is all my fault for waiting so long to come back :-(

I know spermies hang about but just feeling crap ;-(

I am delighted for all the BFP congrats :)

I'm spotting now and feeling all those familiar AF feelings. I guess all the symptoms I was feeling were truly in my head...yikes!! I'm out for this month and taking a break next month. Will b trying hardcore in Feb for TTC cycle 2:) wish I didn't have such long cycles(42 days). Probably won't b testing again til March:(

Hello ladies! I am coming in a little late...literally 9 days late now. I wasn't expecting anything to happen this month because I thought we had missed my O date but maybe just maybe...I don't want to get my hopes up. I've had all kinds of symptoms for the last week and a half. They consisted of feeling wet all the time (I have worn a panty liner for about 2 weeks now), constipation, sore nipples, heartburn, backache, twinges and pulls/sometimes cramps in my uterus area, headaches been getting a little nauseous on and off today. It is so weird. I thought I was out because I had a BFN Sunday but I just can't shake the feeling that maybe it was too soon to test. I have been regular for the 9 months that my hubby and I haven't been trying. Last year we tried for a while and stopped because we felt that God just didn't want to bless us with one right then for some reason (I had irregular periods all the time even before we started trying). I have never been a symptom spotter and didn't start this time until I started getting them at about 4 days late. If I have tracked my cycle correctly, I have a 31 day cycle and the test Sunday would have to be correct. So either I am waiting on a BFP on my AF just like everyone else here...oh the waiting game. Good luck to everyone. I think I am out. Baby dust to all! :kiss:

Your symptoms sound interesting...:test: and good luck :)

Congrats to qwk and LoveThyBully!!! :happydance: I know I keep saying this, but I cannot BELIEVE how LUCKY this thread is!!!! :dust: Good luck to everyone still waiting to test - let's keep it going!

AFM, I'm 6 or 7 dpo with no symptoms yet :wacko: but hoping for our BFP on Christmas morning!!! We :sex: ed 4 times during fertile week, so feeling pretty positive! :thumbup:

Just got my :bfp: this morning, confirmed with a digital :)

Congrats msq!!! And everyone else with BFPs so far
Sorry to those who didn't wishing u the best of luck in January! It will be a new year for a new start. :)

:dust: to those still in the TWW like me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->