December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I went to the doctor today for my injections (wound up getting 27 of them), followed by physical therapy for my foot and leg. I am in so much pain, I can barely move :cry: I had a nice, long and in depth talk with the doctor about the fertility doctor she is sending me to. The doctor said that she isn't worried about fertility per se, because I have a regular 30 day cycle, ovulate on my own, the sperm can obviously find the egg, and the embryo can implant. My problem is staying pregnant once I get that way. It's a medical condition known as recurrent early miscarriage or recurrent early pregnancy loss (and therefore covered by insurance). I have to keep up with the bbt, opk's and cp/cm checks.

Sorry ladies. I can no longer update the front page. My house was broken into last night and my laptop was stolen. It was my only computer. I won't be able to make further updates until the police recover ot or I can replace it.

Boy Brandi, you have had a very rough few weeks! I hope they find your belongings, and the person who broke in!

Caved embarrassingly early and tested 7dpo !! Lol bfn :( on husbands bday :( was praying for a miracle lol. And my temps are dropping wayyyyy before af.... I thought it was good if they stayed consistently high... Oh well at least we have pre seed for next month

After a 36 day cycle when I normally have a 33 the witch arrived. Oh Mother Nature you were cruel this month.

december tester here too!! ov'd a week ago so xmas eve is earliest i can test af due on the 28th..... have no clue at all what to expect... massive fingers crossed to all xxx

Hi Ladies, good luck on your Xmas BFPs!!

I'd like to be added for December 28 for testing please :)

Thanks and baby dust to all!

Well, I think I am out for testing this month! :( I was supposed to O some time between CD19-23 but no sign of O yet! I'm gonna hop on over to the January thread since I don't think I'll be able to test until at least Jan 1st! Good luck to everyone!! I hope I see a bunch of Christmas BFPs!

Never mind adding me then... I tried asking twice...

I don't know if you saw the post or not, but Brandi's house was burglarized and the person stole her computer, leaving her unable to update the front page right this moment.

Ok I rarely get replies on here but here's an attempt !! I just got ewcm at 6dpo what he heck is going on !?!? I've never even seen ewcm before .... It's exactly how it is described but I temp and do opks and I ovulated 6 days ago!! I also am having cramping.... Why am I getting ewcm now !?!?

Maybe I should pee on an opk??? If I am ovulating now my lp would only be 6 days :(

Hi ladies,

Happy for all the BFP's but the ones who did get BFN's this month we have a Jan thread over here. https://https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2076239-new-year-bfps-10.html Some real lovely ladies too x

Ok I rarely get replies on here but here's an attempt !! I just got ewcm at 6dpo what he heck is going on !?!? I've never even seen ewcm before .... It's exactly how it is described but I temp and do opks and I ovulated 6 days ago!! I also am having cramping.... Why am I getting ewcm now !?!?

I had the same thing this past cycle for a few days. It was from 7dpo to 10 dpo and I ov for sure when ff said as I felt it. I used opks and they werent pos but couldn't hurt to try.

I haven't had ewcm after I before, but I have heard some women say they had it before getting a bfp and I have heard some women say they had ewcm right before AF came. I wish that everything was clear cut, so discrepancies would be easier to interpret.

Lindreed, if your O is confirmed, then it might be a secondary estrogen surge in the LP, which is completely normal. If you are not sure that you O, go ahead and pee on opk to make sure.

LP is generally consistent from cycle to cycle. If you are ovulating now, then your next period is likely going to be later, not in 6 days. In other words, the period will consistently come about two weeks AFTER ovulation, so if ovulation is late the period will be late.

Hope it helps. Good luck!

Hi Girls!!! I hope everyone is surviving the TWW okay. Sorry to hear about Brandi's bad luck :hugs: and since this thread won't be updated anymore, I found another pretty active thread on here for December testers: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2081541-testing-christmas-day.html

Come on over, everyone! We can wait together :dust:

Hi Ladies,

After my 11DPO BFN, I didn't test again till AF was due (Today), I wasn't expecting anything different because I have had cramping on and off since 12DPO. BUT I got my :BFP: this morning at 15DPO. I cannot believe it, I'm in slight shock at the moment and I don't think its actually fully hit me. Thank you to everyone for there support and Kind words, this forum is amazing and makes the TWW so much more manageable.

Hey ladies!!!! I finally got my :bfp::bfp::wohoo: I stopped taking birth control pills in July 14th. I am soooooo happy!!!

Attachments

• 1220031812.jpg
    1220031812.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe