December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Front page updated. If you guys see any other ladies on the list who haven't reported back, let them know and I'll add their stuff too

Front page updated. If you guys see any other ladies on the list who haven't reported back, let them know and I'll add their stuff too

I reported BFN on the 31st but it wasn't updated, am not out yet tho so here's hoping for Jan! :)

Wow - I was away for one week and sooo much happened on here - soooo many BFP!!!! Congratulations ladies!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

AFM, :witch: was due on Dec. 25th so I tested on Christmas morning and got a BFN. But the witch didn't come and didn't come and I was so excited and hoping, since I'm never late. But finally she came on Dec. 30th. Oh well, at least I got to have some drinks on New Year's. :winkwink: On to January. Good luck and much happiness to everyone in the New Year!

Congrats to all the BFP's this month! Unfortunately I am out and moving onto January. Good luck to all those still waiting for the BFP!

just got beta results for today, 10dpo... my hcg was 16!!!! this is a huge jump from 8dpo when it was only 1!!!

ok ladies i need some advise. i got my bfp today officially. i am super worried it will end in mc bc i haven't ever had a bfp before. My question is i have an obgyn appt Jan 22 can i wait until then to have a test or should i notify my md now? its only a couple weeks away and i am not de for af until the fifth. please let me know your thoughts and reasons.

ok ladies i need some advise. i got my bfp today officially. i am super worried it will end in mc bc i haven't ever had a bfp before. My question is i have an obgyn appt Jan 22 can i wait until then to have a test or should i notify my md now? its only a couple weeks away and i am not de for af until the fifth. please let me know your thoughts and reasons.

Some drs won't do anything until af is actually late and some won't until after 10 weeks when you have missed 2 periods and the risk of mc lowers. Or you can be a bit sneaky and call them to say you have a bfp and aren't sure when lmp was. They may bring you in sooner to do betas and a scan. Gl and congrats

Some drs won't do anything until af is actually late and some won't until after 10 weeks when you have missed 2 periods and the risk of mc lowers. Or you can be a bit sneaky and call them to say you have a bfp and aren't sure when lmp was. They may bring you in sooner to do betas and a scan. Gl and congrats

Thank you so much for ur response. i think i am just going to wait. i too want to make sure i give our little bean some growing time and make sure the risk of mc is lower.

Congratulations! I'm sure you are totally fine to wait--try to relax and enjoy the good news! : ) If it would give you more peace of mind, its also fine to call--the worst thing she can say is wait until the 22nd. H & H 9 months to you and your little bean!

I got my BFP! Still can't believe it! This thread gave me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->