December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Hi ladies!

Finally got my mom's laptop to borrow so updating the front page now! Sorry it took so long and congrats to all the bfp's!!!!

I'm either having ib or af is trying to come early. Af not due until Jan. 4th. I'm not really sure what is going on. I've never gotten af this early. I've been spotting off and on since yesterday. Only a few times, maybe three times during the day. Started out red then went to pink and then brown and now nothing. I tested tonight and got a bfn, but I'm still going to test the 30th.

I'm either having ib or af is trying to come early. Af not due until Jan. 4th. I'm not really sure what is going on. I've never gotten af this early. I've been spotting off and on since yesterday. Only a few times, maybe three times during the day. Started out red then went to pink and then brown and now nothing. I tested tonight and got a bfn, but I'm still going to test the 30th.

I am right there with you. i started having a tiny bit of brownish spotting only when i wipe last night. then today i had one time with actual red spotting. wiped again and gone never saw it. i am so sick today. i guess i will just wait and see. good luck hun.

Hi I was down for testing on 28th but I waited until today and got my BFP, exactly 3 years to the day since I got my BFP for my DS!

I may have a BFP! I only tested at 9 DPO because my temp dropped so I was worried. I won't be too excited until I see lines getting darker!!!

image.jpg

I tested this am with a cheapie dollar store test and got a bfn. I am only 9dpo today and af isn't due until jan 4th. So I guess I will be waiting until then to test. Good luck to the rest of you and congrats to those who have already gotten their :bfp:

Hi I was down for testing on 28th but I waited until today and got my BFP, exactly 3 years to the day since I got my BFP for my DS!

Awww, that's lovely. Congratulations :)

I may have a BFP! I only tested at 9 DPO because my temp dropped so I was worried. I won't be too excited until I see lines getting darker!!! View attachment 715323

That's definitely a BFP :) Looks like quite a dark line for 9DPO as well. Congratulations.

Hi I just had my bfp today on clear blue digi 1-2 weeks pregnant :)

Congratulations! :) Nothing quite like seeing it in words ;)

I think I have a faint BFP at 8dpo! I just had my hcg betas though and it was only 1.... So we'll see

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 12
BFN for me at 10DPO today, I have added myself to the Jan testing thread to test again when I am 12DPO as my chart has gone triphasic I am a little hopeful :)

Same here :happydance: congratulations

Congratulations on your BFp :)

I think I have a faint BFP at 8dpo! I just had my hcg betas though and it was only 1.... So we'll see

The line looks darker than i'd have expected with a level of 1, looking good :hugs:

BFN for me at 10DPO today, I have added myself to the Jan testing thread to test again when I am 12DPO as my chart has gone triphasic I am a little hopeful :)

Best of luck for your test at 12dpo :) x

BFN for me at 9 or 10 dpo. I moved to the January thread.

Sorry to hear that you're getting BFN, I hope you get your BFP soon x

My test was BFN this morning, totally confused by this cycle though. No idea if/when I ovulated because CBFM never gave me a peak and FF has moved my ovulation from CD15 to CD24, so it's put me back to 6 dpo based on that. I'm also using OvuFriend, which marked ovulation at CD17 - making me 13dpo.

Will be testing again with FMU in about 7 hours :) I plan to just keep testing till AF arrives.

I thought it looked darker than 1hcg also... Hmmm today's FRER was better :)

Hoping for a darker line tomorrow!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member